Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fanny said:
I need to catch up with this series. I finished part 1 and started on part 2 Pope and Mew just on episode 2, but by reading everyone's point of view made me kinda Dnt want to continues lol. Mayb I'll skim through because I can't stand slow pace lakorn. However, I am waiting on last part Mint and James.
i watch the first bit of Great/Preem then skip and i skip Pope/Mew the whole thing their fans cheerers made me dislike them as a pair cos their rudeness calling P'Pope Chai Ruj jai rai to ying taew choosing to be sweet onscreen with Ploy SST not with Mew its insulting Ploy fans and also Ploy herself 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
i was just about to say it, link it next time instead of copying and pasting the entire thing. i had to scroll all thru that.

about pope and mew, i ship them lol they were cute. pope attractiveness is his smile for me and his acting. i wish to see a more aggressive side of him.he has been type cast to play the nice guy. although he protrayed a player in buang, he still have that gentlemen like factor.

anyways i am now confuse lol so is soifah and chat half siblings?
check my link instagram Fun and go check those crazy Pope/Mew combine fans on how disrespectful attitude commenting 

btw this instagram fans name Verasalon IG who likes to updates bts and fittings lakorn she dislike our idols and she is a big PM fans who will cause wars careful and i think she doesn't like Mteam either too 
http://web.stagram.com/n/verasalon/

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sophia456 said:
@fun if u read lovefia blog...
Soifah and chat have same mom and dad...
The king got separated with soifah while the queen with chat...so from then on I think that is when au met them..perhaps queen died and au took care of chat...

So that means Chat isn't Au's real son then? Wahhh !
gahhh Can't wait to start on the newly subbed episode !!

fun

Expired Sarnie
whether she likes mteam or not, i honestly dont care. i dont have that much time on my hands to follow haters so i wouldnt know who hate who unless i accidently come across it. every fandom has rude fans so i am not going to bash pope/mew hardcord shippers.

i dont think au's character (totally forgot his name in the lakorn) would have given such a high title to him. so this is really confusing.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I think the opposite because top character have a high title cuz au knows his real identity and that's why he's always protecting him from his wife kik character..

fanny

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
i watch the first bit of Great/Preem then skip and i skip Pope/Mew the whole thing their fans cheerers made me dislike them as a pair cos their rudeness calling P'Pope Chai Ruj jai rai to ying taew choosing to be sweet onscreen with Ploy SST not with Mew its insulting Ploy fans and also Ploy herself 
Oh wow that's crazy. They taking it too serious. Yeah that is rude and disrespectful.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Kikichue1 said:
Seriously rt!! But hey he's now p'ek and I'm wondering if his Lakorn with Ploy and Jui will be good.
I hope it will be good

@Alice: what does P'Pope Chai Ruj jai rai to ying taew choosing to be sweet onscreen with Ploy SST not with Mew mean?

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
check my link instagram Fun and go check those crazy Pope/Mew combine fans on how disrespectful attitude commenting 

btw this instagram fans name Verasalon IG who likes to updates bts and fittings lakorn she dislike our idols and she is a big PM fans who will cause wars careful and i think she doesn't like Mteam either too 

fun said:
whether she likes mteam or not, i honestly dont care. i dont have that much time on my hands to follow haters so i wouldnt know who hate who unless i accidently come across it. every fandom has rude fans so i am not going to bash pope/mew hardcord shippers.

i dont think au's character (totally forgot his name in the lakorn) would have given such a high title to him. so this is really confusing.

I agree with Fun, I ship Pope&Mew because of their cuteness on screen and would love to see them with another lakorn.  :slapandkissse3: 

I think fans should not be so serious dara pairing because usually it will come and go... It was all because of the current lakorn that still in hype... maybe when STT on-air, Pope&Ploy will be the next buzz....

I'm not sure what have you came across Alice but Verasalon is not a fan actually. She is a Ch3 stylist who work in K.C. Pawornruj team. It's true that she like to post about Pope&Mew but I think she's pretty natural, she did post about Ploy as well since she's been working with Madam Dun team but mostly she will post about lakorn that she's involved with. About disliking Mteam, I don't think it was like that... Obviously she has no reason to dislike Mteam. :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
*lily* said:
I hope it will be good

@Alice: what does P'Pope Chai Ruj jai rai to ying taew choosing to be sweet onscreen with Ploy SST not with Mew mean?
cos they are insulting Ploy and her fans on IG and tell u something those fans went on pantip and when ever there is a bts of Pope/Ploy being so close they will say stuff to insult cos they don't like Ploy and the rest of idols we like 
Jai Rai means Pope is not trustful guy who has 2 faces or 2 heart he was with Mew then Pope meet Ploy will begin to fall for Ploy that is disrespectful 
and Pope close fans they are not satisfied on how rude they are this is like fan bashing between Mteam and MK Mark/Kim but now its already over now comes Pteam and PM 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lilyjoonki said:
I agree with Fun, I ship Pope&Mew because of their cuteness on screen and would love to see them with another lakorn.  :slapandkissse3: 

I think fans should not be so serious dara pairing because usually it will come and go... It was all because of the current lakorn that still in hype... maybe when STT on-air, Pope&Ploy will be the next buzz....

I'm not sure what have you came across Alice but Verasalon is not a fan actually. She is a Ch3 stylist who work in K.C. Pawornruj team. It's true that she like to post about Pope&Mew but I think she's pretty natural, she did post about Ploy as well since she's been working with Madam Dun team but mostly she will post about lakorn that she's involved with. About disliking Mteam, I don't think it was like that... Obviously she has no reason to dislike Mteam. :scratchhead2:
Versalon she post stuff on madam dun cos she like Mario i think she likes to look down on ppl i understand she dislike but no need point fingers saying ur at the botton tell u something Ploy fans and Ploy herself don't follow verasalon either now there is this makeup stylist name P'Ingzaa IG she support Anne and Pteam,Rome's fans and she's a fair person she's really nice i think those fans are only picking and insulting bashing on Samee Tee Tra cos they dislike Pope/Ploy as a pair 

btw i had never come across a insulting and fan wars like this its my first time 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:

OMG ALICE!!! That's MEW Stylist. LOL Her make-up and wardrobe stylist!!! Lol She was the one who dressed MEW up in her Princess outfit in K.Chai Pawornruj!! Of course she has to SHIP Mew with Pope. LOL.

I am pretty sure that once Mew's lakorn with Alek and Chakrit is out, she's going to ship Mew with both as well. LOL

Also, don't put words in her mouth because she has nothing to do with Mteam. lmbo!!!! Mteam already has their own supporters. Lol 

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
Versalon she post stuff on madam dun cos she like Mario i think she likes to look down on ppl i understand she dislike but no need point fingers saying ur at the botton tell u something Ploy fans and Ploy herself don't follow verasalon either now there is this makeup stylist name P'Ingzaa IG she support Anne and Pteam,Rome's fans and she's a fair person she's really nice i think those fans are only picking and insulting bashing on Samee Tee Tra cos they dislike Pope/Ploy as a pair 

btw i had never come across a insulting and fan wars like this its my first time 

DaisyDukes* said:
OMG ALICE!!! That's MEW Stylist. LOL Her make-up and wardrobe stylist!!! Lol She was the one who dressed MEW up in her Princess outfit in K.Chai Pawornruj!! Of course she has to SHIP Mew with Pope. LOL.

I am pretty sure that once Mew's lakorn with Alek and Chakrit is out, she's going to ship Mew with both as well. LOL

Also, don't put words in her mouth because she has nothing to do with Mteam. lmbo!!!! Mteam already has their own supporters. Lol 

I agree! Haha 
Lol. I think you shouldn't take it too seriously. If you notice several thai celebrities' artists/managers/stylists often help promote their celebrities/client's lakorn and pairing by shipping them and just being a total crazed fan it seems like sometimes. 

And about fans who are rude, there are plenty of fans in general who are rude to their biases' counterpart or pairings or new pairings just because. Don't let it affect you from watching Mew's and Pope's portion of the series just because of their fans. Mew and Pope actually shows great chemistry and has a really good storyline. I'm sure Ploy is used to this, considering she's been in the industry for a long time and doesn't take it too seriously either. And it's not like Mew and pope is telling their fans to act a certain way. It's just immature fandom that's all. It happens all the time. Haha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
-AyLove- said:
Have anyone post up the ratings for Khun Chai Lek yet?

If not, here it is.

Suparburoot Jutathep:Khun Chai Ratchanon(CH3)
Ep 01 (05/24/2013) 12.3 (18.1,11.2)
Ep 02 (05/25/2013) 10.2 (14.0,9.6)
Ep 03 (05/26/2013) 10.8 (14.7,10.1)

Cr: Lyn's Lakorn Blog.

o m g, their rating is so high and good. :D They got to be so happy because I know I am. Hahaha. 
Woah this r really high ratings. It was a good start for 3 episode. Chai pat first 3 ep were good but not wat I expected chai Lek was boring for first 3 ep and chai ruj first 3 ep was stupid because it took forever for Ying Taew n ruj to meet. This one was good because it was filled with funnies n action. And cute scenes of soifah n Lek

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hmm..I think ep.1 is highest of 2 and 3 because of the audience/fanclubs from Putipat. lol 555 

But this part is fun! Likewise, Taew is so feisty and manhood!!