SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
The more I watch Jirayu, the more I sooooo love him! hehe so cute and adorable!!

such a young boy lol and so cute. 555
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OwNddLRFbXM

I heard that Sunday episode hit 15 double digits in BKK! That's freaking awesome!!! Jirayu is coming really strong! He should be the next Big It! He deserves it. His energy and commitment would make him really big!!!

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
James & Bella are too freakin adorable. It's been a while since I've enjoyed any lakorn or be into any pairing like I am now with KCP. They're probably the only duo I like where the actress is physically older than the guy. To me, James and Bella compliment each other both on and off screen and have a good amount of chemistry to keep my hooked. I hope to see more of them together and individually in the future.

Recently, the media is somewhat comparing him to both Mark & Nadech. I see similarities to a certain extent. James' hyper personality is similar to Nadech but his looks and acting style reminds me of Mark. I think he'll go far in this industry as long as he remains to be hard working and his fans will appreciate his inner qualities and not just his looks. As of now, i think his acting is decent for a newbie. You can definitely see a willingness and potential in him and he's tolerable on screen with a likeable aura. One aspect he should improve on is his speech so lets see if theres any changes in his next lakorn.

Seems like Bella is also becoming more known and I'm glad that her efforts are recognized. Unlike so many other actresses who rely on connections and started off as a nang aek, Bella worked her way up there. She went from a n'rai to second lead to a nang aek where the spotlight was more on another actress to a full nang aek. Each time she shows improvement. I feel like she doesnt over or underact and is right in the middle. I really like her. Hopefully both James and Bella dont turn insanely annoying like every other so called koo kwan out there.

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
coralista said:
James & Bella are too freakin adorable. It's been a while since I've enjoyed any lakorn or be into any pairing like I am now with KCP. They're probably the only duo I like where the actress is physically older than the guy. To me, James and Bella compliment each other both on and off screen and have a good amount of chemistry to keep my hooked. I hope to see more of them together and individually in the future.

Recently, the media is somewhat comparing him to both Mark & Nadech. I see similarities to a certain extent. James' hyper personality is similar to Nadech but his looks and acting style reminds me of Mark. I think he'll go far in this industry as long as he remains to be hard working and his fans will appreciate his inner qualities and not just his looks. As of now, i think his acting is decent for a newbie. You can definitely see a willingness and potential in him and he's tolerable on screen with a likeable aura. One aspect he should improve on is his speech so lets see if theres any changes in his next lakorn.

Seems like Bella is also becoming more known and I'm glad that her efforts are recognized. Unlike so many other actresses who rely on connections and started off as a nang aek, Bella worked her way up there. She went from a n'rai to second lead to a nang aek where the spotlight was more on another actress to a full nang aek. Each time she shows improvement. I feel like she doesnt over or underact and is right in the middle. I really like her. Hopefully both James and Bella dont turn insanely annoying like every other so called koo kwan out there.

I agree with you. I never thought I would like them as much as I do...It's weird they totally surprised me. I hope they stay the way they are cute and adorable...I will definitely follow their other works to see if I will like them with other actors and in different settings..Go Bella and James :dance1:

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
I can't say enough how I've gone over the deep end of fandom for these two! I just got off work and what is the first thing I do?! Check this thread and my YT for the talk show interview...I'm telling you guys I'm going a bit nuts!!! :woot:

I haven't been this into a lakorn since Aum and Aff in JLR and that was in 2008!!!
I think I need a visit to Chai Mor Puttipat?!

SonYukView4ever

coralista said:

Lol, already?! Omg, that's fast news! I know a lot of fans are seeing the similarities but I didn't think the media would already compare Jirayu to Mark and Nadech already. loool 5555 He's definitely a competitive and a potential one. 55 :p He knows how to fan service his audience too. lool 55+ 

I think and know for sure that Jirayu will go far! He's coming really strong, the strongest as of now! I don't consider Pope and Great newbies, but once Jame Ma and Bomb came out I guess we will see all three's potential in terms of acting and career wise!

I think if Mark, Jirayu and Nadech were put in a team, lol, they WOULD drive girls crazy!!! 555++++

I think that Jirayu also has a lot of potential to improve further on! He did well for his first lakorn because PaJaew is a great director! He really pushes his actors to work hard and knows how to show them how to act! Anyone that goes through PaJaew will learn a lot! :p

Bella does come off acting decent too!! Her acting isn't so bad either. She's got fans so she will do well! The only thing I do hope is that Jirayu and Bella will not be promoted like crazy as a koo-kwan!!!!!! I would rather see both succeed individually and work with various other talented actresses and actors!

:heart: Jirayu ! I really see the energy in him! He's so down to earth, but also appealing in his own terms! :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm not in the J.J "bandwagon" but i'm enjoying his lakorn and getting "use" to his looks, or could look pass his looks ?? because he just doesn't appeal to me "shrug"....the more I watch him....he starting to be ok...maybe sorta cute....maybe...I'm glad they are having success and I wish the best for all

Taew looks great in thai traditional clothing.....I hope the brother are involve in the lakorn....since he's in the forest sooo...??

I don't wanna compare the 2 James to nadech/mark...i think they all different and have potential

SonYukView4ever

heheehe I was in love with Jirayu before the "bandwagon" started lol I fell solely in love with him when he and Mew were having those awesome behind the scene pictures.  When he started posing with Mew, I was thinking, srsly, they look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! They should have pair up instead. Lol :p

Sometimes, Jirayu reminds me of Vic Zhou too, which is crazy! Lol 55555++ My head tsk tsk tsk loooool

spanky

sarNie OldFart
that how mteamer feel...we feel in-love w/the awesome bts.....

I'm not taken by JJ (his looks)...his face is kinda weird to me....but his acting is decent...in recent ep...i find myself thinking eh in that scene/angle he doesn't look so bad....usually I enjoy the actor as is and "looks" doesn't fully matter

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
James was asked in an interview about ppl saying he looks similar to Mark and lately he's been the talk amongst Nadech's fans. Those who are sick and tired of Nadech are turning to James and his hardcore fans who think he's the best are putting him down. Its evident that they see him as a potential threat 555. I think the fact that he's also become one of Paajaew and P'Mam's children along with Nadech and Yaya makes Nadech's fans feel unhappy lol.

Knowing Ch 3, they'll promote their koo kwans like crazy. Thats why I've never been a couple fan because I like variety.

Funny how some ppl go on and on about James looks being unappealing only to end that looks dont matter. Wthh lol. Gotta laugh at the bandwagon comment. Not everyone has to like the same person.

I find James to be cute, no to the extent of handsome or hot but he's adorable. I was intetested in him since the beginning and his looks didnt play a part but rather the vibe that he gave off. He was goofy, energetic and had a personality to him where he wasnt just a walking tree. It isnt until now after watching his acting that I can confirm that I like him. Whether that will continue, it depends on his development. Same goes for Bella. As of right now, they're the only young generation actors and actresses that I will follow up with. Im glad that P'Mam picked them as Krong Kaew and Chai Pat. I cant imagine anyone else playing the roles better.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i'm not that vain and superficial....he's not my "cup of tea"...beauty in the eye of the beholder...I don't  seek out his lakorn or have interest in him but i'll try it anyways...I never even heard of him til now...the only reason i watch it cuz of the series or else it's whatever....I'm have an "open mind"...i might try if it seems like a good storyline...I don't care about "fan" war....I try it, if it "click" with me I'll watch...if it good...and they impress me.... then maybe i'll become a fan....

SonYukView4ever

lol spanky that's how I feel about other people who I don't like too. lol not everyone is our "cup of tea" lol
Jirayu though is a different story. lol he's really intriguing because he can make me laugh and has such a pretty and BIG smile laugh too.
he's so sweet! I like actors and people who are not conceited or full of themselves, who doesn't come off as "im too good".  I srsly dislike those kind of actors/actresses.

Jirayu is far from that and he's just so adorable! I listen to his interview and I am just GIGGLING my butt off!!!! That's when I know he's so goofy, but also really likable!!!!

Lookwise, he's still better among the 5 brothers to me. lol 555+++

@coralista, yea, I do not like fanwars.  People need to stop comparing in terms of negativity! Srsly, grow up! If you don't like someone, just get lost or turn to a different page.  Not calling anyone out here but srsly, people why the hell do you feel to need to look down on others.  such a waste of your energy!!!

I do see Jirayu as a competition because he's quite the something! He really is!! 55 I like his pretty smile! I hope he continues to work hard and improve in future roles and receive extremely good roles!! I stand by him!!! hehehe <3

I was contemplating that if there was a "BEST New-coming actor award" this year, Jirayu is among one of the HIGH chance of receiving that.  Although any newbie actor is a fair game, but Jirayu seems to dominate many fans in Thailand at the moment. lol :p

spanky

sarNie OldFart
that life...not every1 will like you..whatever, who cares......move on...we also have a choice not to go there (forum ect...)

Fan-war are stupid...to much time and energy on something you don't "like".....that some serious issue there

I have no opinion on his real "personality" because I haven't seen his interview to really "judge" ....maybe when he "catch" more of my interest r if I have more time...i'll watch it...He's not ugly but I don't have that "feeling" for him...it's something you instantly have or slowly grow on you or not...

The lakorn is enjoyable...i admit I did do some FFW.....(a lil ADHD)....Matt/film lakorn is the most recent lakorn i barley ffw in....

I try not to throw "stones" in my "Glass house" (but it's human nature and can't easily be avoided but we can try our best)

SonYukView4ever

yea, even before I got to really know him, I thought he was funny looking, then as soon as people start saying he looks like Mark, I'm like wtheck?? I NEED to go check him out!! LMAO!! And tadahhhh to my surprise he did charm me. lmao!!! ahaahaha then his pictures with Mew started popping out and I'm like, that's it! They're my newbies, my bias couple and my obsession. LOL! I know, dorky of my and my love for Mew and Jirayu but they solely hit me to the spot because of their couple pictures!!! 555+ :p too silly of me!!! :bhehe:

but, yea I hope that next weekend will be really exciting.  I like Chai Mor maak! He's adorable is all I can say. lol Sometimes his baby face comes off too cute and when he's serious, he still looks cute too. lmbo. I'm so freaking bias.. LOL :rofl: