Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^totally agree!!! Chalida is so pretty in wat he wearing!

Watchin Khun chai Pat right now and Kongkaew is fighting her way not to get rape by tat ugly
Dude lol excuse for my bad language but he just disgust me out! Rapping a helpless lady and worst at a hospital! Chai Pat hurry up and save ur Kongkaew!! I'll be back for later on comment :D oh and Marathree and Chai Pat movie out part was hilarious! Love da reaction of da others couple who in there with them as well...they were like "shut da F up" lol

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
almond said:
@sweetie-dara : I think they're going on their honeymoon

:crush:

oh.....yeah honeymoon. I'm excited for Khun Chai Ronnapee. Thanks for the pics!!!! Looks like James and Mint are going to have quite a few lovey dovey scenes. I love these pics.

lia_vang89

sarNie Egg
smilealways06 said:
you are so lucky, I've asked her twice and haven't heard anything from her...I so want to finish watching Khun Chai Pawornruj...

u r so lucky... i requested couple times and nothing from her.

Sweet_09

Chai Pat & Kongkaew conversation is so cute! Well to me adding those touching scene lol when Kaew hold onto Pat hand he doesnt shove them off like how he did it to Marathree lol it is love at first sight :heart: Chai pat is so charming he is grow on me :heart: totally crushing over him :blush:

Lol when he ditch her at da movies just to come and see Kaew ----> :loool:

Sweet_09

Omg cant puttipat get any cuter than this!!! Today episode is cute and quite funny hehehe

I freakin laugh so hard when da two ladies tat try to sale Kaew to da old man fight! They cat fight like wild animal hehehehe

Kaew and Pat argument at da gas station...Chai Pat face was priceless and da way he apologizes to Kaew is so cute! I love da way he look at her at da end is so cute. Love how he guide her head to his lap! Hope tomorrow come by quickly :)

Tomorrow my old favorite couple return! Chai Pat (i think) will ask Chinnakorn and Katesara help...so happy to see them :D

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
That kiss and scene got to be the ending or the last episode of JM/MC's series.

Woowee! They kissed! Lol. :)

I haven't even start JJ/Bella's part yet. Seems like everyone is liking it. Including Thailand, because there rating from last week was well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
p'k a jerk lol ...damn lots of n'rai here.....The lady has the nerve....she made the DAMN deal not n'k....n'k not responsible for shit...she can F--- herself lol...P'k to the rescue again.....yuk...creepy old perv.

Yaam

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I literally jumped when I saw the kiss scene of James Ma and Chalida. Being a Chalida fan I am sooo surprised! I didn't think I would see this day coming, YET... lol... WOWO! No wonder Mark is so protected and come to set of KCR often! JK. Hahahahaha. James Ma and Chalida are so cute together, looking forward to their series so much and seems like they got lots of romantic and sweet scenes. So excited to see Nok film a romance lakorn/series for the first time.