pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i thought i didn't have to wait anymore but no, i have to wait another week to get to the happy parts. today's episode is sad for khunchai, got me tearing up with him. finally the dad knows the truth and will disregard the fiance so than ying can end up with her lover. totally can't wait for next week, for the happy ending. i'm dreading the weekdays, wish it was already friday...they've been through too much and need to be together. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Omg...those are sooooooo rated R pictures of Jirayu and Bella...shooo their part loooks just soooo good!!! sooo rated R!!!! :lmao:  :bhehe:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  LOOL I have to watch them now looool 555 Jirayu sooo adorable!!! :wink:

----

Anyways Ive finally caught up with 11...and it was def wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!! Each moment btw each cast is sooooo memorible!! When Mew finally confess to both grandmas in front of all 5 brothers that she was Rasa and chai Ruj's former lover in Switzerland was sooooo heartwarming and tear jerking. I read viewers' comments and many have praised Mew really well on that scene!! I spot Jirayu on the corner being the only brother whos crying along with Ying Taew! Loool soooo adorable!! :p

I cannot wait to finish up ep12!!! and YES!!!! Mew mentioned in an interview earlier that the lakorn will end on next Friday!! This part is def. a loooooonger version compared to part 1!! This really surprised me but this part 2 is def. better in many ways compared to the plot of part1!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The scene at the end when between Khun Chai Ruj and Grandma Oon were talking was so touching. The brothers and the other grandma were also there. aww. I saw JM tears drop too. aww..  I actually cried along with Khun Chai Ruj and Grandma Oon. 

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Mew is a pretty girl but I see her collarbone sticking out...she's skinny...didn't notice how thin she was until that pic up above..

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
-AyLove- said:
Look at those photos of JJ and Bella! Woo-wee! Hhahha... 

----------------------------------------------------

I totally failed at waking up this morning to watch episode 12 Live. Oh well, I'll watch it on youtube. :D
How do u watch it live?

OMFG next week is already KCP finally Bella and James. Pls move fast so i can watch KCR seems so intense. And plus KCR will be a good one since it's one of P'Nok Chat Chai's Production eeekkkk.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
All of this week episode is so teary...so many hugging and tears lol Chai Ruj, love how he is standing up! He finally hit tat a hole hehehehe and today episode is so awsome! Chai Ruj hit tat a hole once agian :D and Chai Lek oh ho so sexy for helping Chai Ruj hit tat a hole hehehehe

Oh wow Chai Pat story is going to be super cute!!! From da pictures a few page back, there is touching scene...staring scene <--- :loool: & at last there is a water scene, one of da most sexy scene to me...their wet to be exact :wink:

Next week, here we come!!! Woohoo!!! Say bye-bye to Chai Ruj after da wedding scene :cry: Anyways da girls are all gorgeous...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Omg...those are sooooooo rated R pictures of Jirayu and Bella...shooo their part loooks just soooo good!!! sooo rated R!!!! :lmao:  :bhehe:  :pervie:  :bhehe:  LOOL I have to watch them now looool 555 Jirayu sooo adorable!!! :wink:

----

Anyways Ive finally caught up with 11...and it was def wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!! Each moment btw each cast is sooooo memorible!! When Mew finally confess to both grandmas in front of all 5 brothers that she was Rasa and chai Ruj's former lover in Switzerland was sooooo heartwarming and tear jerking. I read viewers' comments and many have praised Mew really well on that scene!! I spot Jirayu on the corner being the only brother whos crying along with Ying Taew! Loool soooo adorable!! :p

I cannot wait to finish up ep12!!! and YES!!!! Mew mentioned in an interview earlier that the lakorn will end on next Friday!! This part is def. a loooooonger version compared to part 1!! This really surprised me but this part 2 is def. better in many ways compared to the plot of part1!!
those R rated pictures of JB James/Bella gave me goosebumps 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Mew looks so cute. Pope okay ja :) hehehehehe

Anyways, ep.12 is kicking! Omgod! soo good. Lol  My happy note, Love seeing the interaction between Jirayu and Mew. lol :p Now, I need to save their scenes and turn them into my own little MJ drama. Loooool 555+++ **crazy I know. LOL

--

Next Friday ends Pawornruj and welcomes baby Putipat!!! Yay!!! I have waited long enough for Jirayu, he'll keep me busy as well. LOL :p

Lets see how Pawornruj will man up and accept his love for Than Ying!!! She's done all she can for him!!!!! :blush: