pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
why?!! i'm so mad, now i can't watch it in english sub. i have been following her page since the beginning because she's subbing but now i can't because of selfish people, darn them. awww, now i won't get a good grasp on what they're talking about (because i don't understand that much thai) and it's getting to the good parts where everything will slowly fall into place... 

i do understand her being upset/mad because it is hard work subbing just to have someone else take it without permission.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Watching episode 7 right now...do notice it coming to da end :cry:

:eek:fftopic: thank u, u thieve out there for riuning all thise non-thai speaker! I notice this morning when i went and check on Miniezmin youtube channel and it gone...gone...gone... :cry: it upset when u girls show us those thieve...they ruin for all of us!!! Hope she return and sub for us...

Guess now i have to try viki if they have it or not...it been awhile since i went to viki...

Mashmaru_jun

sarNie Egg
Yaam said:
I think if she should just keep the videos "unlisted," I really can't watch this series without English subs, sadly. But I understand I would be hurt too.
 Good news I just Pm. her and asked her to add me in her private list.
You can watch it if you do that. but if someone in list re-up again. I think she will really stop.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Mashmaru_jun said:
 Good news I just Pm. her and asked her to add me in her private list.
You can watch it if you do that. but if someone in list re-up again. I think she will really stop.
thanks for the info, mashmaru_jun. will do that when i get home.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finish watching episode 7. 

Gosh, I dislike it how Rasa always make the decision between her and the twins. I actually kind of feel bad for the twins because they want to stay but because Rasa don't want to, they have to go. But good thing Khun Chai Ruj is going to "talk" to her. Good, because it's annoy me how Rasa keeps on doing that. Also how she keeps on getting pissed at him because he bring up Wadow name(however you spell her name, lol). Like Hello! the boy doesn't know you have a thing for him but yeah he can see that you give him ugly looks when you get pissed at him. Damn this girl. Anyway, I CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow episode! It looks so good! The bastard fiance knows Rasa and twins friend are there. He's looking for her!!! Rasa saw Khun Chai Ruj and Wadow hugging again;she's sad again! But then this time Wadow saw Rasa, so; she stopped her. Khun Chai Ruj try to explain to her, blah blah blah. I senses the cabin, lost in the forest or whatever you want to called the scene, is coming up!!!!!!!! :D Been waiting too long for that scene!!!! Hahahha... 

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Agree cuz rasa can b annoying and unreasonable at times...yeah every time chai ruj brings up waddow names she just gets angry and gives chai ruj the dirty look and he doesn't know why...
Just wait until he finds out her true identity...chai ruj will feel betrayed cuz he poured his heart out about when he was a kid and him and than ying...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
sensing jealousy from rasa. i don't think she even realizes she loves him to have all of those feelings for him. of course, ruj doesn't know that but is confused himself as to why she keeps on doing that to him. at least ruj is having that feeling for her although he may be unsure of as yet. i guess i'll have to wait until they're separated for them to fully understand their feeling of LOVE :heart:

hopefully waddao will tell ruj that rasa may be jealous so that he gets it a little why she's acting that way...a little help there would help him.

at least they'll have a few more sweet scenes before her identity comes out. can't wait for the next episode but at the same time doesn't want it to end. won't be able to wait until next weekend...love them, they're so cute together...

i hope he doesn't feel like he doesn't deserve her when he knows her true identity although he will feel betrayed by her. also as long as she approaches him and try to make him understand why she didn't reveal herself because if he knows who she really is, i wonder if he'll even hang around with her as he did.

the brothers are clueless as to Ruj because they were talking about how he might fall for tatin because waddao broke his heart. they don't know he found someone else or really already have someone else for a long while now.

really, i can't wait to see how things will turn out at the end, especially the revealing of tang ying along with the people at home who are waiting for him to return for the engagement/wedding of him and tatin. is kate's dad trying to get all his girls marry into the jutathep family? when is he going to get it in his head that none of his daughters are going to be the jutathep daughter-in-laws.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
What happened why they cancel it I haven't watch the latest 2 she uploaded. Now who's going to sub. Well for Khun Chai Pee I am sure SunKissDara is subbing but the rest who??? Minnezmin please re-upload them.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
-AyLove- said:
Finish watching episode 7. 

Gosh, I dislike it how Rasa always make the decision between her and the twins. I actually kind of feel bad for the twins because they want to stay but because Rasa don't want to, they have to go. But good thing Khun Chai Ruj is going to "talk" to her. Good, because it's annoy me how Rasa keeps on doing that. Also how she keeps on getting pissed at him because he bring up Wadow name(however you spell her name, lol). Like Hello! the boy doesn't know you have a thing for him but yeah he can see that you give him ugly looks when you get pissed at him. Damn this girl. Anyway, I CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow episode! It looks so good! The bastard fiance knows Rasa and twins friend are there. He's looking for her!!! Rasa saw Khun Chai Ruj and Wadow hugging again;she's sad again! But then this time Wadow saw Rasa, so; she stopped her. Khun Chai Ruj try to explain to her, blah blah blah. I senses the cabin, lost in the forest or whatever you want to called the scene, is coming up!!!!!!!! :D Been waiting too long for that scene!!!! Hahahha... 

omg, I dont know if I can watch the jealous and unreasonable Rasa lol  She sounds so jealous already...Poor Chai Ruj must be confused...lol

I still need to catch up..!!!!

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
fantastic_27 said:
What happened why they cancel it I haven't watch the latest 2 she uploaded. Now who's going to sub. Well for Khun Chai Pee I am sure SunKissDara is subbing but the rest who??? Minnezmin please re-upload them.
Is sunkissedara going to sub khun chai ronnapee?

Sweet_09

fantastic_27 said:
I'm guessing she will because she is a Mint Fan she subbed NM2 and I think she's going to sub KCR b/c she sub the teaser
Than let hope she sub it lol cau da last one will be da best like Wuyapak Montree hehehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ “คุณชายพุฒิภัทร”
บทประพันธ์ : เก้าแต้ม
บทโทรทัศน์ : ปราณประมู
ผู้กำกับการแสดง : ยุทธนา ลอพันธ์ไพบูลย์
ผลิตโดย : ธิติมา สังขพิทักษ์
ออกอากาศ : ศุกร์ - เสาร์ - อาทิตย์ เวลา 20.15 น. ต่อจาก "คุณชายปวรรุจ"
เริ่มตอนแรก อาทิตย์ 28 เมษายนนี้
cr. ละครออนไลน์

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=244446525693172&set=a.176096429194849.40681.176095055861653&type=1&theater

Sweet_09

Woohoo wat a busy day! Anyways finally finish ep 7 hehhe i know i know it take me all day lol Rasa need to tell Khun Chai how she feel, well she will not start because 1. she a women 2. she have no idea about her feeling...Love Rasa and Khun Chai moment together on today ep...it so cute!!! Cant wait until tomorrow :D

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Yaam said:
How do you message youtube channels? I cannot inbox her. O.O

me too. i can't pm her. geez!  :rant:  i was planning to watch from part1 when my summer class ends :popcorn: , and now my plan is ruined! 
of course, credits to the stealer  :worthy: ! really, you are the  BEAST! aw.. i mean, best  :arrg: . 
now bye bye  SJ series..?   :tearybye:  aaaawwww.. still hoping for someone to sub this again  :spin:  can't understand thai  :shrug:  at all. 

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I like this series so far though. Regardless if they are short or not. 
The brothers all have their own charms and I love their bonds with one another. 

James J...seriously has the cutest face ever. But offscreen, I swear he's got the worst stylist. Lols...
James M looks so attractive with his hair down and natural :3