Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I don't know if this was mentioned before, I was wondering why Great is called chai yai, Pope is called Chai Ruj, James J is called Chai pat, and James Ma is called Chai Pee, but Bomb is called Chai Lek. The other ones i get, but Bomb's name is Rachanon right, why do they call him chai lek when he is not the youngest? Just wondering. I'm rewatching KCT from the beginning waiting for the ending when Chai Yai finally spills it out. :p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
@sweet_09, where was the line that Khun Chai Pee said that Bomb should go marry a forest girl. which ep is that please tell me na? thx u?

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Bieluvr said:
I don't know if this was mentioned before, I was wondering why Great is called chai yai, Pope is called Chai Ruj, James J is called Chai pat, and James Ma is called Chai Pee, but Bomb is called Chai Lek. The other ones i get, but Bomb's name is Rachanon right, why do they call him chai lek when he is not the youngest? Just wondering. I'm rewatching KCT from the beginning waiting for the ending when Chai Yai finally spills it out. :p
i also wonder that too. It's odd. I think it has something to do together thats y?

Yaam

sarNie Adult
James J and Bella are so much cuter off-screen from their dancing BTS photos. The make-up in lakorns always makes Bella look RAI... and older look. She is so cute without all that makeup!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
fantastic_27 said:
@sweet_09, where was the line that Khun Chai Pee said that Bomb should go marry a forest girl. which ep is that please tell me na? thx u?
It is on episode 9 part 2...u should watch it and later on he told wat he say to Lek...see wat is his reaction! I love their bros relationship hehehe

Sweet_09

I was never wondering about their names all i think is tat, tat jusy a nick name to their long a** name hehehe like Pawornruj aka Ruj & Puttipat aka Pat & Ronappe aka Pee...as for Ratchanon nothing fit so they just nickname him Lek goes da same for Tharatorn which is Yai??? Well tat wat i think since i do see a lot of thai character nickname their name...example like Katesara aka Kate & Wilairampa aka Rampa...i'm stating wat i think... :p

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Sweet_09 said:
It is on episode 9 part 2...u should watch it and later on he told wat he say to Lek...see wat is his reaction! I love their bros relationship hehehe
Thx u. Ugh its getting late in Minnesota its already 12:30am but i will watch it cause i am desperate.

-AyLove- said:
Maybe bomb is the youngest one that is why he is called khun chai lek.
LOL. No Bomb isn't the youngest. As you can tell James still has that baby face and the series are going in order.

Sweet_09 said:
I was never wondering about their names all i think is tat, tat jusy a nick name to their long a** name hehehe like Pawornruj aka Ruj & Puttipat aka Pat & Ronappe aka Pee...as for Ratchanon nothing fit so they just nickname him Lek goes da same for Tharatorn which is Yai??? Well tat wat i think since i do see a lot of thai character nickname their name...example like Katesara aka Kate & Wilairampa aka Rampa...i'm stating wat i think... :p
I agree with you. There name is long. Khun Chai Yai, Khun Chai ruj, Khun Chai Pat, Khun Chai Lek, Khun Chai Pee. I wonder if they get tired rewriting there names in the script 555+ and i also realized tharathorn doesn't rhyme with Yai 555+

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I have to say Mew is very is very pretty. And now that i think about Pope i wonder what if they gave Mint the part for Khun Jai Ruj 555+ i would love to see Chanawat again but i am loving her with James, they are cute. I can't wait for KCR damn. I remember that Mint said KCR will air late April but i don't think so, i think it won't air till late May or June. So i think it will air on maybe May 10th or May 31st. Idk. But i want to watch KCP really bad cause James and Bella are cute. I notice that this series no one bickers but if u compare it to 4HJHHK they will always bicker and stuf but SJ is all nice and getting to know each other and stuff 555+  

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Well i understand the chai yai, because yai is like bigger or older and great's the oldest brother. LOL (Pope by the way) But Bomb is not the youngest, he's second youngest, couldn't they have called him khun chai Non? LOL, it sounds like they're telling him to sleep. haha. :p But oh well then.

Fantastic, i also can't wait for the other parts, especially James J part since i have grew to become a fan of his but only due to his similarities to Marky boy. LOL. I just want to see his part so that i can judge on his acting. Some of you may say he's stiff, but that's only because we're getting only bits and pieces of him in here, maybe hell improve in his part.

Sweet_09

@Bieluvr...to some of u, it only this or tat part but to me is all da part lol!

Ruj story is coming up next which i cant wait to see it...follow up is Pat which i cant wait, feeling it going to be cute...than next up is Lek which to cant wait since it going to be a advanture one also a princess is involved...at las we have Pee which his part is goin to be bitter and sweet...
CANT WAIT FOR ALL LOL!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Bielvr, I have similar reasons for liking Jirayu too. lool All because he looks/reminds me of Mark, my love. 555+++ But yea, Jirayu is currently my love interest!!! I want him and Mew together!! LOL.  I also cannot wait for his PART with Bella.  Bella looks older to James, but I think I can overlook that. 55++

I least anticipate for Bomb and Taew's part because it's going to be another Tharatorn version in the jungles. >.<  Chalida and James Ma's part is going to be heavily dramatic/sad but hopefully it is better than that!!!

----

Mew said that Tharatorn will end on Friday in the beginning so Pawornruj will air right after Tharatorn end.  I get to see Mew on Friday with Pope! Yay!! p'King, do impress me!! hehehe :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
@Sweet_09, I'm also waiting for all parts too, but just really like James J. @Daisy, I also really want to see James J and Mew as well, they make a cute pairing. Really want to see Pope and Mew right now and also the ending of KCT. :) Thanks for the info that Pope's part will air on fiday too!!! :p

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Love those photos of James and Bella dancing BTS. Super cute! Bella looks different and more natural look suits her more.