Yaam

sarNie Adult
I really admire Khun Ruj (Pope), he seems to know all his brothers so well and what is going on around his surrounding. :)

Khun Pee (James Ma) is the humorous one; funny, cute, and adorable.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow bella is growin on me!! James Jirayu and Bella is going to be my brickin couple lol! Anways why do i have a feeling tat Bomb and Taew will be out of the storyline after they end up together and he'll be far away from da other??? Maybe Nam storyline is struckin my head hehehehe James and Chalida is such a cute couple as well and i need more cute pics from them as well...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Wow bella is growin on me!! James Jirayu and Bella is going to be my brickin couple lol! Anways why do i have a feeling tat Bomb and Taew will be out of the storyline after they end up together and he'll be far away from da other??? Maybe Nam storyline is struckin my head hehehehe
we both the same i am having a JJ/Bella crush fever 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
ip.smilez said:
^its Esther. Her name was tagged and before that pic was posted, paoon posted a pic of Esther in the same room holding what looks like a vile. Esther looks like she'll be crazier then Noey :0 I also can't wait to see her ditzy arrogant personality change into a crazy fiancée ! Ahhhh lol KCR ftw lol
I agree Smilez. Esther is really cute, but I feel that her character will be a lot more crazier than Noey's character. Seeing from the teaser.

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
SO i finally catch up on this drama. My opions so far, James MA is so funny. lol.  All the brothers are so cute. The seconf couples are so cute also. ITs so funy how he think he is liking a guy. I love all thier scence. the main charaters are cute also because they have so much history together :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol they think p'k gay....it as funny when n'k touch p'k and he "blush"...she like are you sick/feverish? Why you red? The lakorn is ok a few funny moment...Jame M. character is funny, can't wait to see his story w/Mint...Pope is very intuitive

lovestar

sarNie Adult

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, talking about Khun Chai Toratorn first before anything else. I love it so far. I am so loving Khun Chai Yai <3 He's so warm-hearted and kind. And Khun Chai Ronnapee is really the funniest hahaha he's so cute. Okay now, what I'm going to say is, I can't wait to watch Khun Chai Phuttiphut & Khun Chai Ronnapee haha I'm starting to have a crush on these two James hahah They're so cute<3  

hippo

sarNie Adult
each brother has something loveable about them.

it's takes time adapting to James J sometimes, because he is so lively and playful in real life and then you see him so still and composed in the lakorn. 

I'm really loving James Ma's character. If he does well in his part this will be a good beginning for me in the industry. 
LOL his face when he came back from watching the movie with those girls.
according to the interview, Ester is gonna become really evil and 2 faced. 

Great and Pream are cute. I like their characters to. Dew is so funny, confused about liking a boy....LOL. it was cute when he was talking about her and her sweets and then said 'i want to eat it now'

Can't wait to see the brothers all in the jungle =))

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I was just looking at KCR trailer again and i am feeling like it's going to be similar to PLR, i dont think his brothers will be to much invloved in this drama since he will be working in the tigers den or something//// Man i just want to get to KCR already i am dying to see chalida and James hahaha but i am loving this 1st series..