lovestar

sarNie Adult
So after stalking SJ instagrams I really can not wait till khun chai Ronapee!! I feel like my heart is going to come out of my chest. I've been anticipating too much and I can't wait after all these 4 khun chai's. Aahh!!!!
@mizzniki I agree with you! Grate and mint are so cute!!

cr aeaclub

the last picture was the most recent he posted, so it looks like KCR have already started editing their scenes

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Eeek episode 2 is improving! Love Puttipat and Ronapee and Ratchanon...eavesdropping to Taratorn and Pawornruj coversation lol Ronapee has to sneeze...Anyways i love da Preem and Natwara boy version! Their so cute and da bus scene is hilarious...da peeing scene is even funnier...today episode, Taratorn is so handsome :drool:

Finally learn why da Brothers father want them to hook up with da other family...because da girls father save his life once...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I think Preem makes a very cute little boy. LOL. I still haven't watched episode 2, but on my way there, seems like it's good so far from the comments. :)

Sweet_09

Da bath scene is freakin hilarious! Naked man and rush out thinking Khun Chai Yai will be a help but turn and see him half naked along with his buddy!!! Hehehe da girls about to drool over da handsomes men chest hehehehe so cute Tawan and Kit (not sure if i spell it right)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg omg omg Can't wait to watch ep2. I watched the subs and couldn't stop squealing. It's refreshing to see new pairings I tell ya. I did find the part with Dew and Mint cute how the fabric fell on top of her. Ahhhhh I'm loving series 1 so far. The teaser sure didnt impress me tho lol oh wells as long as I'm enjoying the first few episodes then it's all gravy. Preems acting isn't that bad. She's cute to watch :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
True, Preems Acting is not that bad, she's okay. LOL at the drooling part sweet_09. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Normally I don't like watching newbies, but Preem is catching my attention !

Hahahaah Prang is tooo cute. LOL at Khun Chai
Yai's excuse blaming the weather for his red cheeks !! This guy is blushing little girl because kao chawp khun na hahaha ! I helllaaa loled when Jack screamed "khrapppp" haahahahah omg and the teacher told him he doesn't have to use such a loud voice and he still answer heellllaaa loud. Hahaah Jack the comedian is just tooo funny ! Will resume watching ep2 when I have time ! All I can say is wow so far ! loving this :)

Sweet_09

Update on da cast list...for anyone who is confusing...hope this help! Thanks to Miniezmin!

Khun Chai Yai aka Khun Chai Taratorn is Grate Warintorn
Prang/Maprang aka Raweerampai aka Tawan is Preem Ranida
Kate Taewaprom aka Kit is Mint Natwara
Teacher Chinnakorn is Deaw Suriyon
Khun Chai Ruj aka Khun Chai Pawornruj is Pope Thanawat
Khun Chai Pat aka Khun Chai Puttipat is is James Jirayu
Marathree Taewaporm is Noey Chotika
Khun Chai Lek aka Khun Chai Ratchanon is Bomb
Khun Chai Pee aka Khun Chai Ronapee is James Ma
Wilairampa Taewaprom aka Rampa is Esther Supeerleela
Grandma 1 aka Grandmother
Grandma 2 aka Grandma Oon

Da two family are: Jutathep & Taewaporm :)

Sweet_09

Hanbok said:
IT seem like the other grandma......doesn't like Khun Chai Pawornruj, right? Because when they were sitting at the table and she was discussing to them about the three sister, she just skipped Khuan Chai Pawornruj to Khuan Chai Yai.   
Sweet_09 said:
I dont think so??? Maybe she skip him because she seem no one is good enough for him or she have other plan for him since in his storyline, he did escape his arrange marriage and meet up with his lover which is Khun Ying....i dont know, tat just my guest... :)
I take back on my words! Da other grandma which is grandma oon doesnt like Pawornruj...she refer him as crow and da others boys as swan...she so mean even da other grandma told her it too much! Hum! Thanks to Miniezmin tat i now understand...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Preem wanted to go along with Great and her parents to this place, and her dad won't allow her since she's still just a young woman so she disguised herself as a boy, I'm not too sure of why Mint did though, maybe to be Preem's friend?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Sweet_09, I knew it that she didn't like him because of the way she was talking to him like that. I want to know why
she dislike him. Maybe they'll tell us when his love story come up,which is the next one. :D I just to watch his part now.
Poor Pope,he's the only one who doesn't have a real brother but whatever he seems like the smart  gentleman one. :D Me like, Hahahha.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sweet_09 said:
Update on da cast list...for anyone who is confusing...hope this help! Thanks to Miniezmin!

Khun Chai Yai aka Khun Chai Taratorn is Grate Warintorn
Prang/Maprang aka Raweerampai aka Tawan is Preem Ranida
Kate Taewaprom aka Kit is Mint Natwara
Teacher Chinnakorn is Deaw Suriyon
Khun Chai Ruj aka Khun Chai Pawornruj is Pope Thanawat
Khun Chai Pat aka Khun Chai Puttipat is is James Jirayu
Marathree Taewaporm is Noey Chotika
Khun Chai Lek aka Khun Chai Ratchanon is Bomb
Khun Chai Pee aka Khun Chai Ronapee is James Ma
Wilairampa Taewaprom aka Rampa is Esther Supeerleela
Grandma 1 aka Grandmother
Grandma 2 aka Grandma Oon

Da two family are: Jutathep & Taewaporm :)
Thanks Sweet_09, that really helps :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I liked Ep.2, was a bit confused on why Preem and Mint disguised as guys, but understood after reading the comments. You guys are wonderful :)

I feel bad that Grandma Onn does not like Khun Chai Pawornruj and that he doesn't have a brother who shares the same mom, but he definitely is the smart one out of all of them. Hope he's smart about his own love too. The three younger ones are too funny, eavesdropping on their older brothers, Khun Chai Ronnapee is too cute and funny, he is silly and talks so much that his brothers has to shut him up. Hopefully we get to see a little bit of this side of him when it gets to his story, but like many of you guys said, he's the youngest one and since his brothers were unable to fulfill their dad's wishes, the responsibility of fulfilling that promise will fall on him and he will be serious.

You know what I just notice, or maybe it is just me, but to me, Khun Chai Taratorn and Khun Chai Rachanon looks more alike and Khun Chai Puttipat and Khun Chai Ronnapee looks more alike, therefore they should have been brothers, but they're flip flopped. Ronnapee and Taratorn are biological brothers and Puttipat and Rachanon are biological brothers. IT's just a thought. Over all, loving the series. Can't wait for more and the rest of the brothers stories :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ronnapee reminds me of Mark and Nadech somehow. His personality I guess. Casanova AND funny. That's a keeper. ;)
At first I thought episode one was a bit boring but Ronnapee has to follow the pretty flight attendants with Bom behind his tail. Love it!
And lol at Ronnapee sneezing. It kind of reminds me of Thara Himalaiya with the three brothers eavesdropping on the "gay" doctor and Nam. LOL! They boys were so funny there on the steps!
Anyways, I wonder what Khun Chai Ronnapee and the brothers will be up to in the next episode lol!

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Is It me Or IS THE BROTHER IN THE LAST PART ALWAYS A PLAYER
Im Trying To Compare
WAYUPAK & RONAPEE
seems like these two are players but settle down when they've met THE ONE

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
was Boy supposed to be the youngest kid in 4HJ??? lol he looks old and skinny as heck lmao.

anyways, looks like most are enjoying ep2! I need to catch up!!!