Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, it's fine everyone has their own tastes, James Jirayu's for me then!!! I just realized that tomorrow is Friday!!! It's coming soon. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@din:)

Mai chai Top Jaron ka ! It's Bomb :) ahhhh I find Bomb super attractive :))) he has the lazy eyes and the scruffy look heheeh but I find it attractive ! He's super tall too that's a plus for me :))) and the girl is not mint ahahha it's Esther.

I'll take two please ;p James MamaMine ahahah and Bomb Tanin *blushblush

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Vimalee for quoting the storyline for each of the series again. I need to read them again,since it's airing tomorrow already! Need to remind myself the storyline.hah.

Airing in 1 day. :D

Any of you guys going to be watching the first episode live??? I think I am. :D

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. I'll take James J any time any day. HAHAHAHA!!!!

--

Top Jaron's look gets on my nerve for some odd reason.  Can't stand him and it has nothing to do with anyone's liking. lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo 1 more day left...this morning i dream tat it was already airing lol my head is getting ahead of nyself! Hope this one could be as good as 4hjhkk herhehe i need a good lakorn right now!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha it's airing soon, I am super excited. Not because of the first part of the series, that just means in time it will be the others. Yippie. I am backing out on the first part of the series. 

SonYukView4ever

Woot!!! I am definitely excited for the five hotties Lol or maybe just one or two. LOL 
Preem doesnt seem so bad, gonna take some time to get use to her!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wun Nee Laaw!!!! In my time Zone is Friday, but in Thai Land it's already been Friday for a couples hours now. Can't wait to see!!! So excited, anyone watching live? I'm not, but would love caps. :)

SonYukView4ever

Omg. it's that anticipating and anxious feeling.  I wonder if Thailand is staying up late trying to catch this live or not?? lol Many fans must be sleepless as well. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Wun Nee Laaw!!!! In my time Zone is Friday, but in Thai Land it's already been Friday for a couples hours now. Can't wait to see!!! So excited, anyone watching live? I'm not, but would love caps. :)
I'm Friday long ago before you ka, Saturday is Episode 1 ma laow my Sydney TimeZone 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Lol guys you can take whoever you want but! *coughcough* p'mark is mine! (an maybe James J... A little)
Anyways. It's Friday Friday gotta get down of Friday....
Hehe I stayed up late for NM2 but I don't know if I can for SJ. I was on the holidays then, now I have so much freakin homework!! I'll see what I can do. Gosh. 3am is too much for me.
Star stage better be good. Most of the time it's just performances and the interview is like 5 mins short. I want them to 'pao' gossip about each other and tell the viewers how each person is so I can learn more about the newbies. Ch3 should open a new talk show! (no offence)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL @ lovestar, can i have three one for each Channel, Ch 5 Bie, Channel 7 New and Channel 3...Hmmm, can't chose cause I'm stuck Between two, who told them to be so alike?!!! You guessed it Mark and James Jirayu. Haha, can't choose between these two seriously, I've like Mark longer though, but James is just so much like Mark and only one year older than me. LOL. :) I'm so excited for this though. Can't wait to see it. But I'm going to have to wait till in the afternoon to watch it though.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@bieluvr that's fine with me as long as no one takes gun the star from ch5 from me. I don't know about ch7. I have one from polyplus though! Kan Kantathaworn!!!
@fun sorry. My classmates always sing it when its Friday afternoon