Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
The teaser for great and preems part did not impress me at all. it was boring to me ><" ehhhhh lol

Mew lookssss gorgeous ! (;

But omfggg I couldn't stop loling at James J stealing his brothers bride 555555 he's so dorkyyyyy cutee !! Haahhaah I love his silly personality. Kinda reminds me of Nadech in a way.
i am agreeing that the teaser does look boring

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:

I love how they gossip about each director. lol Pope said, "p'King is really nice but he likes to say 'it's good it's good, but please do another take'" lol Everyone burst out laughing like little kids.  The boys are soo close and goofy when together!!!

Friday couldnt come any faster?!! But I would be back in school if this lakorn airs lol so there wont be too much time for me. Anyways, cannot wait for all the cuties esp. James J!! He's really growing on me. hahaha :p

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I don't know about you guys but back in the 4 huajai days, when it was about to air a few weeks before, they'd have like mini interviews with each pra'nang and they'll introduce them in such a cool voice Tara Himalay Aum Artichart and Kimberly Ann Voltemas... Plus they'll Show the poster while introducing them. I gave me goosebumps each time I watched a 4 huajai ssbt. They also showed the auditions for each couple. I hope they do for SJ!
Sorry. I'm expecting too much again...

SonYukView4ever

@

lovestar

I dont know about the other couples but Mew&Pope did a Seesun Special.  It should air when their lakorn airs.  As for Preem/Great, maybe their part won't necessary air until the lakorn started.

SonYukView4ever

:pervie: :dance1:   :pervie: :dance1:   :pervie:

These two are seriously wayyyyyyy tooooooo cute together!!! They SHOULD just collaborative in their next lakron!!!!! ay ay ay!!! :drools:  :yes:

Cr. poppaletta

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
What?! The first part of the Suparburoot Jathathep series is airing on Friday??!! I haven't been here in a long time so can someone please tell me when ithe first part is going to air?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
:pervie: :dance1:   :pervie: :dance1:   :pervie:

These two are seriously wayyyyyyy tooooooo cute together!!! They SHOULD just collaborative in their next lakron!!!!! ay ay ay!!! :drools:  :yes:

Cr. poppaletta
from this picture i find Mew looks better with James J cos i think P'Pope his abit mature for her its the age gap 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Seeing this pinned up make me happy to... WEEEEKKKK . I cannot wait to c this. Since I have no school on Friday I will be watching SJ Eeekkkk I cannot wait anyone wisbalskakajssnsnsiwo (So happy that I can press whatever on my screen.)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I was looking for this thread for like 1 minute. I didn't know it was pinned already. Hah.

This is almost here! 3 more days until Firday.

hippo

sarNie Adult
seeing the boys together, makes me even more excited to see this!!!

i just really want to watch all the parts. 

i really love the theme song for the series to. 

let the count down begin!!!