SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
babebo said:
Little information about James's age  :yes:
Both of them are 19 turning 20. James J was born on 19 September 1993.
and James M was 3 July 1993

Omg. this is unbelievable esp. for James J. lol oh no, I cant believe he's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy younger than Bella,  Mew and Taew. lol :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks so much for the info babebo. Wow, I'm surprised to learn that James J is just one year older than me!!!! LOL. Now i've got to say he looks older than that though? Haha. But who cares right? :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Sharing my love with SJ thread. lol :p

Khunchai Pawuruj and KhunYing

GG is a maid in this series. lol She's so dark too. 

Cr. Mew's FC

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Omg. this is unbelievable esp. for James J. lol oh no, I cant believe he's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy younger than Bella,  Mew and Taew. lol :p
he kind of look mature for that age, aha we only have two seniors in this lakorn P'Pope and P'Great only
P'Pope 30
P'Great 27 turning 28

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Thanks so much for the info babebo. Wow, I'm surprised to learn that James J is just one year older than me!!!! LOL. Now i've got to say he looks older than that though? Haha. But who cares right? :)
that is just like P'Rome his 28 turning 29 but he can pass looking a 30+

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks Alice for sharing all the pics. I'm so loving Mew and Pope's couple now. :) and James J and Bella too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Thanks Alice for sharing all the pics. I'm so loving Mew and Pope's couple now. :) and James J and Bella too.
you welcome i love them too specially James J and Bella, they are like another version of RC RomeoChompoo

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Say wat!!! Both James are around their 19 goin to 20... :faint: :faint:

Say wat??? there already have a PopeMew fanclub hehehehe everything is happening so fast LOL Mew look gorgeous in her dress and they sure make a cute couple!!! GG look pretty still even she dark in here hehehehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Say wat!!! Both James are around their 19 goin to 20... :faint: :faint:

Say wat??? there already have a PopeMew fanclub hehehehe everything is happening so fast LOL Mew look gorgeous in her dress and they sure make a cute couple!!! GG look pretty still even she dark in here hehehehe
its just a facebook fanclub not their own website

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm adoring P'Pope he reminded me of P'Rome imagine one day if Mew ever get her chance to pair with Rome its like I'm seeing her with P'Pope again 
and James J omg i couldn't believe his that young i was guessing his 25 but i was wrong

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
James J is so looking hot there. LOL, WOuld really love to Mint pair wit Great too. :)
that will be cute since Great is alot older than Mint Chalida its nice having someone that is mature taking care of you