Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bellherr said:
does anyone know how many episode are each series?
not sure ja but this series will air the Friday Weekend its 3 days a week so it shouldn't be that long

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice said:
not sure ja but this series will air the Friday Weekend its 3 days a week so it shouldn't be that long
Oh a couple pages ago i thought it was mon-tues lol idc i like the weekends better Yay this airing is getting closer EKKKKKK.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo! Totally waiting for this lakorn for such a long time and finally it coming to a end for da wait!!! Muahahahaha!!!

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
During the girls' interview, they mentioned the order.

1. Preem/Grate
2. Pope/Mew
3. Bella/James J
4. Taew/ her guy
5. Mint/James Ma

These should be the order of airing as well!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:

1. Preem/Grate
2. Pope/Mew
3. Bella/James J
4. Taew/ her guy
5. Mint/James Ma

yes that order and all will be the Friday Weekend timeslot 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Nangfah11 said:

1. Preem/Grate
2. Pope/Mew
3. Bella/James J
4. Taew/ her guy
5. Mint/James Ma

This Cracked Me Up
Taew And Her Guy
I Believe his Nam Is Bom Tanin
AS Tageed Above

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
James J and Mew looks cute now i want them in a future lakorn 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da new Mew girl is totally growing on me...and it this lakorn haven't air yet lol Preem i see her work before and i'm okay with it, Bella never really did and little did lol i watch her as n'rai in Roy Marn but i see her as a n'rai so this one might be different hehehe. Chalida on the hand she one of a favorite and i being follower her works ever since 4hjhkk so yea...Taew...ummmm i haven't really following her work but da only lakorn i fully watch is da one with Aum then follow by the one she did with Mario...yep yep yep tat all for her hehehe...Anyways looking forward to all the storyline and hope Good Feeling don't ruin POpe and Mew part because from all da pichs it look so lovely and romantic... thanks for da update