Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lunapic is pretty good...I make a couple and it easy to touch with! Anyways back to da topic lol Taew and Bomb story look funny and weird hehehe it still looking forward to ALL da episode or part hehehe

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I used to use lunatic to edit photos but I liked picnik better. I'll try going back for another try though
Yesterday,the SJ cast posted some pictures of them filming and it seemed like it was the last scene, because every couple was there

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="lovestar" data-cid="921808" data-time="1359085427"><p>
I used to use lunatic to edit photos but I liked picnik better. I'll try going back for another try though<br />
Yesterday,the SJ cast posted some pictures of them filming and it seemed like it was the last scene, because every couple was there</p></blockquote>

It's not the last scene it a scene where mint found that James who he really is and that he engaged to Esther

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
LOL....you guys are so funny. I am so looking forward to this. I can't wait. Loving each of the brother's stories synopsis. :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, I didn't notice till you mentioned it either, wonder what will be next. LOL :)

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
fantastic_27 said:
Mint will look perfect to make a re-make of wanida, she looks like she matches the role of wanida very good. 
I know! I told all my sisters that Mint will suite that role and wish for Mteam to do a remake of Wanida, but they all DISAGREE! 

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
Khunchai Runapee Clip; Mint dancing; James Ma looks better in TV and live than pictures. lol  He's kind of eye-candy. lol :p Eeeks.  I want to check this out when it comes out hopefully he can act and not too stiff. lol :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT2HqhsyzHU
Cr. as tagged
AHHH!!!!! Can't wait. I want to see Mint rum so bad. Watching this clip it seems like she know how to rum like a professional. ^^