tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow the opening was great! They really went all out. I never seen an opening like that before. Everyone looks great

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woe and da super exciting part is tat Mint Chalida has to be in both lol this one and da one in 4hjhkk but I have more hope in this one...since it not good feeling lolololol

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hello so i am intrest in this series so much!!! who can't wait to watch me!!!!!! I wonder when it will air. Suparburoot stands for

The 5 brother's

Newbie Mew Nittha​

James & Mint aren't that bad of a match right... There both 19... James is only 2-3 months older then her​
I Think this pair will be match to the same Drama for a long time. Ahahaha i love them so cute. But Mteam is way cuter just saying.​

Mark Prin beg the elder to give him a part in Part 5 with James and Mint, he even told them he didn't need to get paid, so they gave him a​
5 scene role so he is more of a guess star. It would be better if he was khun chai rannapee but they thought Mint should be with someone​
other then Mark Prin.​

Isen't she so beautiful... I Love Mint Chalida so much. I hope her the best in her drama's.​

I Hope you guys can't wait to watch this series to cause i can't ahahahaa​

If you wanna read the synopsis click on the link below:​

Well Ken Phupoom is maybe a main character in part 3..... so hope you guys can't wait to see this upcoming drama's to​

I am dying to watch part 5. Love Jalida..... (I came up with it)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
James Ma, daras that he like:

"P'Mario Maurer, Nadech Kumiya, P'Bird Thongchai, P'Nok Chatchai, P'Aof Pongpat, P'Yaya Urassaya, Mint Chalida."

------

Heh. Why do I find this funny.
He called Yaya "p"? Hahah She's only a couple months older, he doesn't have to call her "p" haha

But yup, he is lucky to play with his favorite actors haha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Hello so i am intrest in this series so much!!! who can't wait to watch me!!!!!! I wonder when it will air. Suparburoot stands for

The 5 brother's

Newbie Mew Nittha​

James & Mint aren't that bad of a match right... There both 19... James is only 2-3 months older then her​
I Think this pair will be match to the same Drama for a long time. Ahahaha i love them so cute. But Mteam is way cuter just saying.​

Mark Prin beg the elder to give him a part in Part 5 with James and Mint, he even told them he didn't need to get paid, so they gave him a​
5 scene role so he is more of a guess star. It would be better if he was khun chai rannapee but they thought Mint should be with someone​
other then Mark Prin.​

Isen't she so beautiful... I Love Mint Chalida so much. I hope her the best in her drama's.​

I Hope you guys can't wait to watch this series to cause i can't ahahahaa​

If you wanna read the synopsis click on the link below:​

Well Ken Phupoom is maybe a main character in part 3..... so hope you guys can't wait to see this upcoming drama's to​

I am dying to watch part 5. Love Jalida..... (I came up with it)
Yes, I agree. And her chemistry with Mark is also better, however Chalida and Jams are cute too. But MTeam is better and cuter haha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
  • ^ HAha. that is funny.. He sure is lucky then. He gets to pair up with one of the dara he likes. hahah.. Lucky boy.
He called Yaya "p"? Hahah She's only a couple months older, he doesn't have to call her "p" haha

But yup, he is lucky to play with his favorite actors haha

Yes. That's one of the reasons why it find it funny. How he supposedly called Yaya "P" but did not refer to Nadech as "P". Of course, the other one is how he's working with his fav daras like our beloved Mint Chalida and Mr. Plengpanich. But what is most interesting to me is how he mentioned two of his seniors in K'Ae's management but not our Mark Prin who is guest starring in his first lakorn. 555555555

A new clip from yesterday and two older ones.

P.S. Happy Halloween!!! Ho ho ho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBpcqV5Pgg8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6x4MFxAIMQ&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Fd8HLrvGg

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh agreed^ sucha romantic clip. Eekkkks the setting is perfect too. Love how Nong got right back on her lines after almost tripping over hahah too cuteeeeeeee !

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Omg after watching the video's Janes is so cute he still have that baby face i loved the third video when mint fell right into his arm's P'Nok chatchai seems to admire them very much..... Them so cute,.... I think if people watch this Part 5, there maybe gonna schedule james and Chalida into more drama's together Awwwww there so cute... OMG james is so Handsome and cute ahahahahahaha but it take time to get use to him... Like for Mark i got right in love with him in 4 hau jai and mario i got snapped to him after watching his movie and james ahahaha i think he snapped me into breing one of his fans too james is so cute... Love Jalida.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yes. That's one of the reasons why it find it funny. How he supposedly called Yaya "P" but did not refer to Nadech as "P". Of course, the other one is how he's working with his fav daras like our beloved Mint Chalida and Mr. Plengpanich. But what is most interesting to me is how he mentioned two of his seniors in K'Ae's management but not our Mark Prin who is guest starring in his first lakorn. 555555555
  • Hhaha. I was wondering why too. Why didn't he mentions Mark as one of his favorite..hahha. It is funny and interesting at the same time.