YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
i dont know if these pics have been uploaded yet but if it has i'm sorry

Credit as tagged Mints FC on Facebook

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint has become more prettier!!!! Omg now i'm SUPER excited!!! Thanks for all those awsome pics of Mint and James Mas YaMaMiKi....

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Seems like this series is going to be the next "4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao", at least in my opinion. All of the pairings look good. But I wish Mint Chalida was paired up again with p'Mak again. I need more of MTEAM LAKORNS!!!!!!!!! Although, her p'ek is pretty cute. I'm surprised that he's shorter than the other p'eks, he seemed to be really tall. Looking forward to this. BUt just sad that it's not MTEAM together :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Seems like this series is going to be the next "4 Huajai Haeng Khun Khao", at least in my opinion. All of the pairings look good. But I wish Mint Chalida was paired up again with p'Mak again. I need more of MTEAM LAKORNS!!!!!!!!! Although, her p'ek is pretty cute. I'm surprised that he's shorter than the other p'eks, he seemed to be really tall. Looking forward to this. BUt just sad that it's not MTEAM together :(
Mteam has their own lakorn called ' neur mek 2' http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/48794-ch3-neua-mek-2-medta-lae-mahaniyom/

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
The Author Of This Series Is The Author Of 4HJHKK Right???

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
It being so long tat i forgot who in and who out...James Jayira and Bella pics pop out and i was like "oh who are these couple???" than a minute later "oh there tat one pair in what part by no problem" lol

Anyways Bella and James Jayira look nice but he somewat look too young for her...thanks for a pics

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Pope/Mew N.

Skiing is hard man. I remember when I first tried it out and i fell it was so hard to get back up. I don't think I can ever
ski again.hahah. The view is indeed very pretty. :)