-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Another pose of them almost kissing with the distance.hahha

d k who these two are but i think they're in Mint C/James's story.

I think Pop is also in this one too. I wonder if he's playing the bad role in here.haha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
d k who these two are but i think they're in Mint C/James's story.
From wat i read from Spicy he tat one guy from GRGR name Jack...about da girl i have no idea...

Anyways from my veiw it look like Chalida and James ma part will be a intersting one and it look more trustworthy...maybe because of da cast lol...anyways thanks for da pics na Aylove...

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh jacks in here too? darnit, he should of been one of the pra'ek like cupid mentioned. i like the pics with all the pra'eks. im super excited to see how the series will turn out. it looks promising

wow, the lady whos holding on to mint hasnt been in lakorns for so long! she was one of my favorite supporting actress.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg James Mar he reminded me of Andrew Gregson

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I think Pop will be playing as Piengkwan's half-brother whose real relations is not revealed till near the end...So Ronnapi would get jealous often. Hhaha.

Wahh. Poo Anu is playing as Chalida's dad again. I loved their scenes in Tawan Deard.

...James and Great look nothing alike. They're supposed to play as full-blooded brothers.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
From wat i read from Spicy he tat one guy from GRGR name Jack...about da girl i have no idea...

Anyways from my veiw it look like Chalida and James ma part will be a intersting one and it look more trustworthy...maybe because of da cast lol...anyways thanks for da pics na Aylove...
Oh i see. I didn't watch GRGR that might be why i d k who he is. ahha