Ninja007

sarNie Adult
A Passin, the bad guy in Pope's series said on his IG.

"5 prince secret project to be continue. Due to upcoming formal announcement event, he will stop posting behide-the-scence pics, news or update. Please wait for formal announcement. ".

So much for the secret ... Lol.

I suppose they want to keep the news reporter excited and make the front page.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
yea, they want viewers to anticipate for the series since its a big project but it gets annoying though
it is def getting annoying. My patience has exceeded lol I sure did wait all night for the fitting pics tae mai mee Smh lol I saw Passins post too. So secretive? Tae peua arai na? We already know the casts lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the wardrobe looks nice considering its Good feeling lol may be they might suprise us
don get too excited yet Tinah about if they will surprise us with good works use PLR as an example it was ch3 big project series but it was a crap one

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Did Bella delete that picture from her IG?

Hmm, rumor says Ken PP had been dropped from the 3rd series. Pra'k will be another brand new newby, another Jame. Maybe that is the big secret?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
There was a pic on mints moms Ig? I wonder if it was from the fitting or her new magazine shoot. Her hair gives it away that it might be from the fitting though. She looked very beautiful !!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^Yes. I think it's from the fitting. If you read the comments by the fc member and know just a bit about KCR, it's obvious they're alluding to Piengkwan.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow so many drop out...who in and who not...btw tat girl is cute with tat dress lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^Yes. I think it's from the fitting. If you read the comments by the fc member and know just a bit about KCR, it's obvious they're alluding to Piengkwan.
wow niceeeeeee. She looks absolutely gorgeous na. Can't wait to see the ones with James tho. Ajhhhhjj