mintwix

MMの弁護士。
May Pattarasaya is another newbie actress in Channel 3. If you go check her twitter, you can see she's friendly with Bomb Tanin. She also went for the SJ casting. A few days ago, she congratulated Taew and expressed enthusiasm in wishing to see "Plaifah and Khun Chai Ratchanon."

It was a sudden change. I wished they can change a few other casts too. But. Let's hope them all the best.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks minttwix for the update. Yay chalida gets to work with Taew again :) well if we do get to see them all together like 4HJHKK

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I'll be glad if they put marie in here because marie actually have no loss. In fact, marie is actually going up for more fame since ploy, chompoo, & cherry is going to be in that lakorn & don't forget ken! Wah, I didn't expect that the fourth nangek was going to be marie. But I felted that marie was going to be in the same exact roles... But I guess they are trying to promote her. It does kind of bug me that marie got switched, but ya know what, we get to see more of TAEW. ;p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
May Pattarasaya is another newbie actress in Channel 3. If you go check her twitter, you can see she's friendly with Bomb Tanin. She also went for the SJ casting. A few days ago, she congratulated Taew and expressed enthusiasm in wishing to see "Plaifah and Khun Chai Ratchanon."

It was a sudden change. I wished they can change a few other casts too. But. Let's hope them all the best.

Thank You for the update. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'll be glad if they put marie in here because marie actually have no loss. In fact, marie is actually going up for more fame since ploy, chompoo, & cherry is going to be in that lakorn & don't forget ken! Wah, I didn't expect that the fourth nangek was going to be marie. But I felted that marie was going to be in the same exact roles... But I guess they are trying to promote her. It does kind of bug me that marie got switched, but ya know what, we get to see more of TAEW. ;p
exactly how i felt. at least she got replace with someone we like. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I would've dropped any lakorn just to play alongside with Ken lol hahahah Marie is one lucky gal alrite.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Teaw is replacing Marie??? Ugh anyways is it comfirm about da switch or drop???

tinah

sarNie Coma
it works both way for marie but of corse i would choose to work with ken rather than being in here lol

pope's co star.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
The nangek for Pope, she is very pretty just hope that her acting is decent.
I' m looking foward for this pairing

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^
lol funny, do u want Mint C fall into Good feeling's hands again? lmao
Mint doesn't necessary have to fall into Good feelings hands again pwhahahaahah obv Pope can be KCR too Btw. Bom resembles Jiro from Farenheit in some angles. He's not as good looking like Jiro tho lol

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL MINT i love your love for Pope...ehehehe.
he does look good there. =)

thanks for more updates....hope theres more to come soon.

the girl with Pope is cute, she looks very petite

i can't wait for the whole series really.