Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Well just think of it this way, even in the western countries there are thousands of Kevins, Kathys, Monicas, etc. Every country will have people with the same names.
I think it'll be interesting if they all have different names. But I guess this is just the way it is.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
since the maya tawan series thing is separated into two pages (i know we talked about this already) but yeah
should we separate the lakorns into separate forums??

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
since the maya tawan series thing is separated into two pages (i know we talked about this already) but yeah
should we separate the lakorns into separate forums??
I think it should be seperated otherwise the pages will be too much for people to find information on and not everyone want to watch all the series. It would be more organize as wel, and less confusionl. How about we wait until all the cast is confirmed then seperate it after. Just my opinion.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Who is the guy to the RIGHT??? hmm... his features are strong.. lol i noticed him first!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Pream is so cute...Jame is okay for now but tat other look hot right there hehehe

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mintyyasian; right in the picture ja lol confusing.

The guy in the pic kinda reminded my of Junior from Jr.Voy, when Junior was younger.
Still crushing on James Ma thoughs. Ouwee.
He has such a quiet look, yet mysterious.
Sighs but he's so young. haha legal but still so young.

I still wonder why until now, there's no new news??
Since we actually know who's pairing up with who,
why not release more pictures from the fitting ?
aiyaa!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! i have not kept myself updated with this thread and im so behind now...hahaha...i feel so lost i don't know anyone of the newbies..

the only names im familiar with is Pope & Great....that's all, but i am an open-minded person so I will be tunning in and am glad Mr. Pope is finally getting a lead?? haha...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
คุณชายธราธร

cr. yossie's ig​

correct me if i'm wrong, the moment I saw these pictures I searched for the tag, and I guess these pictures belong to here? Is Mint in here too? Or these photos belong to Raeng Pratana? Cause I don't remember that Mint has any project other than RP​

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Well as i know RP havent have the fitting yet. So maybe those pics do belong here. If i remember it correctly mint n says she will be in this lakorn but she not playing nang rai she is playing a good person in here. Thanks goodness there are updates. Hopefully there will be more photos coming our way. Yay!!!! Thanks!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Mint N is in here. I think I post a few page back asking is she still in here. I hear that she going to be playing the mom role but I'm not sure of it.

Thanks for the photos.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Somehow, hearing that Mint will be playing as good person, makes me breathe a sigh of relief. It's good to know that some producers still don't typecast her as the "bad girl"

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
What! Mint N a mom role? Now i didnt heard/ read/ seen of that news yet. I need to go look at some of the pages back then.