fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for the pics! Wow he really does look young but he has a cheeky side to him I'm interested in.

@ Fun.. Soo funny you mentioned MC Yoo I've been on a running man marathon lately lol sorry OT! Lol :)
I have been following him since Xmen days haha and his glasses is his signature look. He needs it, just as much as Jame needs his. I wonder does he wear it for fashion purpose or is he really blind like me haha.

His hair is slicked back and he looks more manlier.
He needs to do this more often LOL
It just makes him appear older. I like him in his glasses haha. He sort of reminds me of one of my favorite Korean boy idol group haha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't like how James look so Korean/Hongkong, lol.. I like my Thai looking praeks! Haha.

James just doesn't suit the imagine of the fifth praek of any of them, IMO! He seems more like a supporting.

He only looked good from the side of that fitting pic.....

I guess there is high chance of James with Chalida.. or Marie.. Nooo.. Both my fav. are not confirmed praek yet! Plz don't let it be that guy that Pantip posted a pic beside Marie... NOOOOO.. UGH!

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Shoot!!!! Urg. James. He is soo plain looking. I don't even think he's hot. This is sooo stupid. I'm hoping, by "new p'ek" it means someone other than James. Shoot!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not sure these are confirmed yet. looks like Bella is paired up with Pope not Ke

wow bella is really pretty!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
actually, her name is mew. shes the new actress that someone has listed in the previous page

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh. I was wondering who he new nangek that replaced Chalida in that movie that Alex is producing. Well Grate is the praek in that movie..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I bet that guy Bom is Khun Ae kid too!!! Ugh. Bom looks more like rai than praek! I'd rather have Top with Marie.... James and Bom pic together does not look good at all. Gross! Ch3 newest praeks right now are.... Pls don't be like Ch7 new praeks. I'm scared, loool. Most or all new nang'ek look good, but the newer praeks got to go.. Like now!! Ehehdh.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Eh don't care about the pairing anymore. I'm no longer interested about this Lakorn any time soon. It's such a difficult series. lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Potential praek for Chalida and Marie!!! Smhzz.

Most likely, it's finalized. Creditable inside source confirmation. However, I read Top might not even be in this project anymore. The person who's supposedly pairing up with Marie is a guy name Bom.

But like y'all said, nothing's official until the Channel announces it.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXdNekUyTURNMU5RPT0

K'Somruck did give an interview though. He suggested:

Great/Pream - CONFIRMED
Pope/New Nang aek - (Mew Nita?)
Ken/Bella - CONFIRMED
New Pra aek/ Marie - (Bom?)
New Pra aek/ Mint Chalida - (James?)

James and Bom.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
James has tat Chinese look mixture of Korean mixing into him lol...where are all those full blood Thai guy at lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Let's give this lakorn a chance. I remember in the beginning of 4HJKK, everyone was complaining left and right lol I notice how the majority are criticizing the guys here when it was the girls in 4HJKK that received majority of the negative opinions and backlashes. And look at them now, they each have their own fanbase... BIG fanbase.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't think James look that bad lol
he does have small eyes though but it makes him look mysterious
I just can't wait to see him on-screen.

Confirmation is in demand.
Making me go baaaaaaaaaaaaa.