InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
No, Mint N. Really did say she might be in SJ, but she didn't say she'd be playing nang aek. She doesn't know what her role may be yet but did suggest she may be in all five parts, which means she probably isn't one of the pranangs. But I can understand why some people maybe confused. This is a line from the interview: "As for returning to playing nang aek? In this story I will be playing a good character." Ambiguous ne? 555555555
Oh...I see..
thx....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So tat list on tat other page are not confirm yet but their are list of of the main couple...wow it a long wait and da list is nothing to way I expective lol...anyways and there also a new baby in her for da girl part lol...stop with da girl and bring in more guy!!! We need more guy lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Well James, Top, Pope, and Kane are the newbies for praeks. Lol. The only ones that are more experienced here is Grate and Chalida.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
i dont think james is that small... yeah i was hoping for kane too.. but i think their also putting in age order... and kanes like 20 something??
did u guys see james in the ch 3 event???

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone have a different pic of James besides the one with him in glasses? I'm sure that's a pic when he first came into the ent.. I hope he's changed lol

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the pics! Wow he really does look young but he has a cheeky side to him I'm interested in.

@ Fun.. Soo funny you mentioned MC Yoo I've been on a running man marathon lately lol sorry OT! Lol :)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
he not bad...i guess depend on pix/style...Alex looks young and is scrawny than James...and mint/alex look cute together soo...well c...is this really confirm???

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Most likely, it's finalized. Creditable inside source confirmation. However, I read Top might not even be in this project anymore. The person who's supposedly pairing up with Marie is a guy name Bom.

But like y'all said, nothing's official until the Channel announces it.

http://www.khaosod.co.th/view_news.php?newsid=TURObGJuUXdNekUyTURNMU5RPT0

K'Somruck did give an interview though. He suggested:

Great/Pream - CONFIRMED
Pope/New Nang aek - (Mew Nita?)
Ken/Bella - CONFIRMED
New Pra aek/ Marie - (Bom?)
New Pra aek/ Mint Chalida - (James?)

James and Bom.