mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I notice P'Jett adore Mint very much, so I'm not surprise he requested Mint for his lakorn already. Let's pray there's no schedule conflict there. Because I really want Chanawat to reunite.

sicaholic

sarNie Egg
i just want Pope-Mint reunion... and getting their OWN lakorn, not just being the 2 couple lead...
they're just toooooo adorable together. even their scenes in TD is not much, but they kinda give big impact to it, make me want to see them together again..pleaseee...

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
I love your mvs, smilez! Is it even confirmed already that Ken P would be Mint's p'ek? Lol. Because I saw Bliss already make a mv of Ken and Mint and then you make it. Hmm, Ken is not that bad. By apprearance, he and Mint would make a cute couple. But don't know about acting.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks na girls.

Mintlovely; Nopes Kane is not confirmed yet but he's rumored to be.

His speech is not all that great but he can work on it (=
Looking at his magazine pics, I am blown away from his handsome-ness
IMO He's really good looking, not much when he smiles though.
I am set on Kane. If he is Khun Chai Ronapee, we know P'Nok will make
him work hard like he's making the NM2 cast working hard chai mai ehhehe
SUSU !! Confirm please.

sicaholic, ima agree with you lol CHANAWAT did leave an impact on us despite their few scenes in TD hehe
They had cute scenes though but just not enough.
Hoping for a 2013' CHANAWAT lakorn

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i just want Pope-Mint reunion... and getting their OWN lakorn, not just being the 2 couple lead...
they're just toooooo adorable together. even their scenes in TD is not much, but they kinda give big impact to it, make me want to see them together again..pleaseee...
Agree!!!!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I don't want to add to the speculations...but some comments I read gives me a feeling Chalida could possibly be pairing with James Ma.

They need to reveal the cast soon. I know they're finished with finalizing their choices.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
STILL!!! Augh i dont know how longer im going to stay here jk...hahaha but da wait it longer than i think it would be...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
What! James? uh,no for me. my order i want her to pair up with is : Pope, top, then ken.

hippo

sarNie Adult
love the mv's smilez =)).

seeing as they have the cast list, i hope they tell us who's in it soon.

I think i would prefer to see Kane with Chalida more than James.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I think that there are zero chance that James pairs with Mint. There are a possibity that will be Kane or Top. James will pair with Bella.
Kane because he is tall ,he will much for a pilot role
Top because he works with Mint in Nuea mek, P'Nok might want to work with him again.

mintlovely

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, me too. Since Top is shorter than Mint, so every time Mint wear high heel he would have to stand on a stool. Lol. Remember NM2 fitting? So there's a very high possibility that it's going to be Kane. My money's on him!