THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
P'nok confirmed that his main lead is chalida.Not sure about the guy.
Probably with Top, since he is in Neua Mek 2 so P'nok might want to work with him again and cast him as one of the p'ek. I really want to see Mint with Pope again though...miss them together.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Rumors and speculations spread like wild fire.

The last I read, they're not even finished with picking/negotiating all the pranangs yet.

From what I'm gathering from Chalida fans, I think there's a chance Chalida is pairing with someone else who's not Top. I think the FC members know but they probably can't reveal it.

This interview is from June 2011. There's legit and non-legit stuff in the article. What's legit is P'Nok's words. He admitted he had Ken Pupoom in mind for Khun Chai Ronnapee's part.

I am so neutral with both Top and Ken P. right now.

P.S. I also read Chanawat will reunite for sure, so fans shouldn't regret it if they're not paired in SJ.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh! Chanawut reunited meaning Pope/Mint C,right? Ha.Because I don't want to be excited for no reason.
I'm fine with it if they don't get pair up in here then. I rather have them in their own lakorn where they're the only
one be focus at! hahaha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, chatchai wanted Ken to be on his part but the other producers probably want him as well

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow p'nok seem to favor Chalida...tat such a great news because there will be more of chalida as n'ek lol...will it would be great to see Ken p with chalida hahaha

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I kinda want Kane, otherwise Chario which isn't going to happen for this series, for sure. And Chanwat can have their own full lakorn. ;)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I just read they've finalized the pranangs already.

Err. Good Feeling is making an adaptation out of Romkaew's novel again. They ruined it for Romkaew's Pathapee Lei Ruk last time and MTEAM just had to be in that one. Now, there's a chance my man Pope might be working with K'Khing. Tum mai wa.

I saw a poll on Pantip, many people favor the second part, but they're not setting their hopes too high since Good Feeling is producing it. According to the same poll, the next most popular part is the last part, Khun Chai Ronnapee's.

Wow p'nok seem to favor Chalida...tat such a great news because there will be more of chalida as n'ek lol...will it would be great to see Ken p with chalida hahaha
I think all of the Plengpanichs adore Chalida and follow her works.

If you follow P'Nok's son, I think it's obvious they watch Chalida's lakorns. When Tawan Deard was airing, Dom would call Chalida "Ploykwan." When Rak Pathiharn was airing, he'd call her "Namon." Months before NM2 was confirmed, he called her "Praepalin."

He also uploaded this on his IG. He blurred out Yaya/Petroong. 

What I find curious is when Dom called Chalida "Darin," the nang aek in the epic novel series "Pet Pra Uma." I wonder if that means P'Nok will be making a lakorn out of Pet Pra Uma. Hahaha. Jk. Coincidentally though, Dom is one of Mark's best friends and they often drink together. Mark uploaded A LOT of quotes dedicated to Darin and Pet Pra Uma on his IG.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i want chalida to work with other production. i hope she gets paired up with someone new, although i want pope, pope he needs to pair up with other girls too.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Ah, I am really hoping P'Nok would make " Pet Pra Uma" into a lakorn now. Sigh, I mean, who knows?
Pet Pra Uma is such a long series of novels. IIRC, I think it's over 18,000 pages. It's a classic. It chronicles many adventures and journeys of the protagonists and I'm sure a lot of actions is involved, so I'm not surprised why it would appeal to P'Nok, who is like the "action drama" producer/director. But it would be such a gigantic project. I doubt it'll be undertaken by any production at all. But then again, who knows. -shrug-

i want chalida to work with other production. i hope she gets paired up with someone new, although i want pope, pope he needs to pair up with other girls too.
I want Chalida to work with other productions too, but I don't want to whine yet. Haha. I don't want to come off as ungrateful to P'Nok. Hahaha.

If P'Nok wasn't so quick to sign up for MTEAM, Chalida would have been working with Act Art and P'Off right now. Now, I think Chalida may not be in Sai See Plerng anymore considering she's in SJ. Which is a bit of a pity, because she's never worked with P'Ja's company before and I would like P'Ja to get her first choice.

Besides P'Nok's company, I think Chalida's a favorite of Maker Group as well. P'Jett has already requested Chalida for a lakorn next year, but it might conflict with another one Chalida may accept -- and that one is supposedly a lakorn that she'll be pairing with....*drums rolllllll* ---->POPE.

But 2013 is so far away. Things can still change. I'm sure Chalida will expand her wings and work with other production companies in the future.