jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG James is so cute!!!!!! Gosh he is my favorite in here. I like how he looked so innocent >.< lol Its cute. I wonder how his acting will be like.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
May I please know who are da company of each story line???
I don't know but please and hope this sires would make us love and adictive like 4hjhkk but for a pass year I'm still in love with 4hjhkk lol my sister was like more on but I was NO!!! Hahaha

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I still love 4 HUA JAI too, it will always be my number 1 series from Ch3. We will see if this one can top it since it's a total different genre. ;)

I think the companies are Medtha, Good Feeling, No Probelm, Maker Y, and Act Art. The only new company added was Nok Chatchai's, I believe.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
I have high hopes on Medtha so far their larkons are good, I read somewhere good feeling usually have boring larkons.Don't know about others

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Why Good Feeling??? Not trying to be mean but they such!!! Channel 3 need to get away from those production lol

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! JAMES LOOKS HOT! lol. Reminds me of nadech when he wears his glasses. hehehe.. ;D
Grate and Pream? I like that, except pream, she looks young. The picture of her w/ short hair reminds me of punch! I'm such a big fan of punch after her lakorn with por. ahaa. Oh, mint - top? Who is top? When I was reading all of the comments, all I was thinking is the top from BB. mmm, But can someone post up a picture of how the top dude looks like! Marie is a pretty girl ! I hope she is the one who pairs up with JAMES! But at first, I wanted mint-james. :( But nvm. lol. The curiosity is killing me! Plus , too much rumors. :X So far, I'm sooo satisfied with the cast. But they better be proficient at acting!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
goodness, they mind as well have the 4hkkk cast in here if they gonna use most of them

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit pich @ spicyforum.net

Praeks: Grate, Pope, Kane, James, and Top.
Nang'eks: Mint Chalida, Marie, Bella, Mew, and Pream

Info. from PANTIP!

I am super excited! Hope they confirm soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Credit pich @ spicyforum.net

Praeks: Grate, Pope, Kane, James, and Top.
Nang'eks: Mint Chalida, Marie, Bella, Mew, and Pream

Info. from PANTIP!

I am super excited! Hope they confirm soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, blissfulxoxo, i wish this is true that pope is in here!!! Seeing his name here makes me so happy. Why? Well because Mint C is slso in here and i miss the both of them so much!!! I wish they are both pair up together! Please let my wish come true! Please!!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Grate and Pope. I'm OK with Top, lol. He isn't attractive to me, yet. James is alright. Kane's got his charms. :)

I adore all the girls except for Mew.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I want a sequel for 4HJHKK rather than have them reunite for SJ lol

Not feeling Top but I am liking the pra'eks so far.
Pope and Grate get to work together (=
tae sonsai wa tummai First wasn't a pick?
hrmmmm he looks great as Sunny in a uniform lol
Would've love to see First and Marie.

I think Bella is cute !! Glad she might be one of the nang eks.
I'm not fond of Marie or Mew but I'm super excited that Chalida "might"
be in here lol

reu reu ka. -___- waited long enough.
Please finalize the cast already before new names get thrown in.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Is bella the girl from roy marn. I'm not feeling the cast. From the girls I'm more excited of marie.