lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I am only interested in Yaya's pair and Taew's pair. It would have been interesting if Yaya got paired up with Tik but I guess Ken is ok. I only saw a little bit of him on a talkshow and I think he's a good looking guy.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Anyone know where to watch them concert ka. I am looking for mark concert or it airing yet. Yeah hope they switch yaya to pair with tik and I think Ken and yaya are not match.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
not yet finalize na ja
all the actors and actresses said to be in Suparburoot Jutathep from the wiki is a mistake.
even thought it is not confirmed, they already currently picking which actor they've chosen - fits more for each story.
From what i have heard.. there might be one or two newbies - but i promise naka , they will not disappoint! ;) *fun tong*

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
all the actors and actresses said to be in Suparburoot Jutathep from the wiki is a mistake.
even thought it is not confirmed, they already currently picking which actor they've chosen - fits more for each story.
From what i have heard.. there might be one or two newbies - but i promise naka , they will not disappoint! ;) *fun tong*
oh kob jai ter na for the good news oh love what u said then I will absolutely trust
and by your side and looks like your new yin dee na welcome to Asianfuse ukepearl :highfive:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wish they stop always have new ppl all the time -.-
no they won't cos ukepearl she update the news for me last night that there will be
1or2 newbies and the rest are just the A-lister and it won't be a disappointing to any
of the fans

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
So all pairings are not true at all? OMG! I hope Yaya is in here and gets paired up with Tik.
some in the list on the wiki are in the list of considering actors ka ;) but it is all not finalized yet, but quite soon i think- they have to start filming around feb/march to get the lakorn at the end of the year jaa

on the newbies just want to say again nakaa ... will not disappoint ;)
i know someone on the newbies list being considered in the lakorn kaa :)
give him a chance noi naa- he will definately try his best to not disappoint us fan fans kaa :thumbup: :heart:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^lol.. it's him .. so i have a feeling it's kane.. hmm..

and Welcome to AFUSE :grouphug:

Katerine

Butterfly123
Hopefully everything will be confirmed in the next few weeks if its a feb/march filming date.
hopefully the newbie guys will be Pope and Kane or one of them.
is it just the p'eks that will be a newbie or a n'ek? maybe one of both lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yea put yaya with someone else different for a better change; i know those two (yadeche) ride on each for success and fame; but it would be nice to see them with different actors and actresses

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hopefully everything will be confirmed in the next few weeks if its a feb/march filming date.
hopefully the newbie guys will be Pope and Kane or one of them.
is it just the p'eks that will be a newbie or a n'ek? maybe one of both lol
its probably the p'ek only

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yea put yaya with someone else different for a better change; i know those two (yadeche) ride on each for success and fame; but it would be nice to see them with different actors and actresses
Nadech isn't here cos ukepearl she just said there will be 1 or 2 newbies the newbie I
know of is only Pope and Ken P

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys the announcement has arrive got this news from @Postjung
คาด! ติ๊ก เจษฎาภรณ์,เคน ธีรเดช,โป๊บ ธนวรรธน์ รับบทนำในละครซีรีส์ "สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ"
โดย
ติ๊ก เจษฎาภรณ์ รับบท คุณชายธราธร คู่กับ มิว ลักษณ์นารา(น้องวนาลีที่น่าจะเป็นนัทธมนมากกว่า)
เคน ธีรเดช รับบท คุณชายปวรุจ คู่กับ ญาญ่า อุรัสยา
โป๊บ ธนวรรธน์(หนุ่มนัทของฟ้า) รับบท คุณชายพุฒิภัทร คู่กับ แต้ว ณฐพร

*หมายเหตุ*ข้อมูลทั้งหมดได้มาจาก th.wikipedia เว็บที่เราเชื่อได้เพียงแค่ 10%เท่านั้น ยังไม่มีการยืนยันอย่างเป็นทางการจากข่าวในโทรทัศน์,หน้าหนังสือพิม์ หรือ นิตยสารเม้าท์เรื่องชาวบ้าน เอ้ย! นิตยสารบันเทิง ฉะนั้น จขกท คงฟันธงไม่ได้ว่าจะจริงหรือเปล่า ขอย้ำ ข้อมูลเหล่านี้ยังไม่มีการยืนยันอย่างเป็นทางการ ฉะนั้น!!!อย่าเพิ่งเชื่อ
this info source is from th.wikipedia at that source it said 10% is not confirm but
this info is already about to reach 100% Ch3 needed to announce the confirm onscreen live
and newspaper atm the cast are consider Ken Theeradeth is taking the 2nd eldest brother pairing with Yaya and ken P is playing the 5th youngest Khun Chai Ronapee produce by Khun Nok Chatchai
http://picpost.postjung.com/143231.html

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
guys the announcement has arrive got this news from @Postjung
คาด! ติ๊ก เจษฎาภรณ์,เคน ธีรเดช,โป๊บ ธนวรรธน์ รับบทนำในละครซีรีส์ "สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ"
โดย
ติ๊ก เจษฎาภรณ์ รับบท คุณชายธราธร คู่กับ มิว ลักษณ์นารา(น้องวนาลีที่น่าจะเป็นนัทธมนมากกว่า)
เคน ธีรเดช รับบท คุณชายปวรุจ คู่กับ ญาญ่า อุรัสยา
โป๊บ ธนวรรธน์(หนุ่มนัทของฟ้า) รับบท คุณชายพุฒิภัทร คู่กับ แต้ว ณฐพร

*หมายเหตุ*ข้อมูลทั้งหมดได้มาจาก th.wikipedia เว็บที่เราเชื่อได้เพียงแค่ 10%เท่านั้น ยังไม่มีการยืนยันอย่างเป็นทางการจากข่าวในโทรทัศน์,หน้าหนังสือพิม์ หรือ นิตยสารเม้าท์เรื่องชาวบ้าน เอ้ย! นิตยสารบันเทิง ฉะนั้น จขกท คงฟันธงไม่ได้ว่าจะจริงหรือเปล่า ขอย้ำ ข้อมูลเหล่านี้ยังไม่มีการยืนยันอย่างเป็นทางการ ฉะนั้น!!!อย่าเพิ่งเชื่อ
this info source is from th.wikipedia at that source it said 10% is not confirm but
this info is already about to reach 100% Ch3 needed to announce the confirm onscreen live
and newspaper atm the cast are consider Ken Theeradeth is taking the 2nd eldest brother pairing with Yaya and ken P is playing the 5th youngest Khun Chai Ronapee produce by Khun Nok Chatchai
http://picpost.postjung.com/143231.html

I could cry happy tears looking at the casts! Except mew and tik pairing! akhhhhhhhhhhh it's whole nother story, I could cry in despair. They'll look like father and daughter

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I could cry happy tears looking at the casts! Except mew and tik pairing! akhhhhhhhhhhh it's whole nother story, I could cry in despair. They'll look like father and daughter
count me in crying with U too please :grouphug: :cry1: Tik and Mew a father/daughter
for sure :lolyup:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I dont hate Mew or anything. I just wonder how come she is so promoted when she is just a newbie and less than 18 years old, first paring with Por and now with Tik. Does this girl has connection?