Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
correct spot ja nong chubby cheek i have a feeling the rumor of tik might be playing
Khun Chai Tharatorn the 1st eldest brother will come alive so this means Ch3 about
getting close to announcing who's pairing with who :dance3:
It'll Be AWESOME if tik was in here!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Hopefully he is in here! This is going to be a big series like 4HJHKK so if anything I'd like them to cast as many good senior actors. It still kinda bothers me that Ch.3 keeps trying to get more newbies

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm happy as long as Tik's got another ongoing lakorn, I've missed him since Wanida ! I want him to pair up with Aom again, wishful thinking.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hopefully he is in here! This is going to be a big series like 4HJHKK so if anything I'd like them to cast as many good senior actors. It still kinda bothers me that Ch.3 keeps trying to get more newbies
@ch3 board and ch3@pantip said this series will casting by the mid/old experience gen
but the newbies and young blood is the nang'ek and the newbies from the p'ek is only
Ken Pupam and Pope though his in the 20+ age and soon he'll be turning 30

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So only P'Pope and Ken P have been mentioned but not confirmed???
yep just those 2 ja that link to this series but they will announce it by the end of this
year or if not start of next year 2012

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully we will know soon, because I don't want to play guessing game no more. lol. Also, I am so curious to know who will be in here because each of the story seems to be really interesting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Hopefully we will know soon, because I don't want to play guessing game no more. lol. Also, I am so curious to know who will be in here because each of the story seems to be really interesting.
Yeah guessing game and rumors giving us roller coaster

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If Rome and namcha lakorn is one of in this series too right or not. As I see somewhere I fg what website do I see. But I think I see a word they say rome and namcha lakorn is one of in here. Hope it right. Who is will be the real one got confirmed for this series can wait anymore hope will know soon and pray this will have some p'ek I like is in here. Yeah I was kinda mad too ch3 have a lot newbies why do they still need more and more. If they keep want more and more new to they channel then later maybe the old Dara they will not have role to play anymore. Maybe they have but the role they play is not very good

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If Rome and namcha lakorn is one of in this series too right or not. As I see somewhere I fg what website do I see. But I think I see a word they say rome and namcha lakorn is one of in here. Hope it right. Who is will be the real one got confirmed for this series can wait anymore hope will know soon and pray this will have some p'ek I like is in here. Yeah I was kinda mad too ch3 have a lot newbies why do they still need more and more. If they keep want more and more new to they channel then later maybe the old Dara they will not have role to play anymore. Maybe they have but the role they play is not very good
Rome his name is also consider but its unconfirm from the Ch3 elders i like Rome too
but would be better if the nang'ek is someone else not Numcha i find she needed some
acting homework but its her good opportunity cos pairing with an A-list senior like Rome
there is a rumor Rome taking the 4th oldest brother story Khun Chai Rachanon

myheromike

Rome his name is also consider but its unconfirm from the Ch3 elders i like Rome too
but would be better if the nang'ek is someone else not Numcha i find she needed some
acting homework but its her good opportunity cos pairing with an A-list senior like Rome
there is a rumor Rome taking the 4th oldest brother story Khun Chai Rachanon

Oh wow really if he is the 4th oldest brother than he is the one that wear cloth like cowboy at the first page right. Damn I would love watch Rome in that style it was hot of Rome. Yeah when I hear the news that she bad for taew,I think it kind about her exboyfreind than I was like what she so mean. Anyway I just want pray that they will confirmed Rome in this character maybe this will make him more hot than right cuz the pic I seem it like his kinda playboy something. Hope they will confirm soon na ja,can wait to hear more news...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh wow really if he is the 4th oldest brother than he is the one that wear cloth like cowboy at the first page right. Damn I would love watch Rome in that style it was hot of Rome. Yeah when I hear the news that she bad for taew,I think it kind about her exboyfreind than I was like what she so mean. Anyway I just want pray that they will confirmed Rome in this character maybe this will make him more hot than right cuz the pic I seem it like his kinda playboy something. Hope they will confirm soon na ja,can wait to hear more news...
yeah i saw that news too the drama between Numcha her conflict with Taew its the love triangle she is trying to snatch Taew boyfriend that is why i don want Numcha in here
with Rome his an A-list and experience pra'ek so he should had pair with someone that
can level with him i think Taew might look cute with P'Rome though she seem to look
tiny for him P'Rome his pretty tall and huge yeah they will announce it soon too na ka

myheromike

yeah i saw that news too the drama between Numcha her conflict with Taew its the love triangle she is trying to snatch Taew boyfriend that is why i don want Numcha in here
with Rome his an A-list and experience pra'ek so he should had pair with someone that
can level with him i think Taew might look cute with P'Rome though she seem to look
tiny for him P'Rome his pretty tall and huge yeah they will announce it soon too na ka

I know right. I wanna see Rome with aff or ploy and pat napapa too. Wish someday he will got to play with them.

myheromike

Not pat please I'm fine with ploy and aff

Why not pat, I think they look good together in the movie their play in. I fg what is the movie call. And I also want to see Rome with Sara too I think they might match together and cute just my opinion.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Isn't this series suppose to start this year?

I have a big feeling that they probably have been secretly casting/filming already. LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why not pat, I think they look good together in the movie their play in. I fg what is the movie call. And I also want to see Rome with Sara too I think they might match together and cute just my opinion.
oh yeah Sara i totally forgot her she and Rome will look cute and adorable if they
met up in lakorn one day