m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I just read from someone that Mario got the first brother, mark the third brother, and that Barry and yaya will be in this but not sure which roles and if they will be starring together.... a fan asked khun mam if yadech had to go to audition but she responded at this point they don't...

hippo

sarNie Adult
so excited!!!!!

hope they reveal it soon

looks like hard choices for the directors and producers.

thanks for sharing

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks m3lhouse.

I'm curious.

I have a big feeling that the praeks here are going to end being Mario, Mark, Boy, Nadech, and Kane. Lol, since Ch3 is obviously promoting them 5 big time.

I wouldn't mind having them five in the same series. That'd be fantastic, even better.

However, I still want to see Pope as praek but there's already five of them^^ =P

Please let it be Mario+Taew, Mark+Mint.Ch, Boy+Margie, Nadech+Yaya, and Kane+Kim/Marie. That'd be a dream come true! Lol.

But just great, even though I want the in this lakorn I don't want anyone to get the script by Good Feeling! *sigh*

We all know one of the stories is going to a flop already, so sad!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
a fan asked khun mam if yadech had to go to audition but she responded at this point they don't...
Thanks mel. Lol funny the way she said it like Yadech are always a sure thing in whichever lakorn they are picked for.

It's surprising though after all these speculations of Tik an Ken and then suddenly it's the new generation. But i'm gkad we'll be seeing Yadech alongside Mark and Mario.
>< must supress Yadech jealousy lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
That's ridiculous if they chosen all 5 of the actors in this series cause they aren't far by age and I wanted to see the older gen like tik-ken be in here. Mario should not be the older brother when he look the youngest from all 5.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Not only that but they are too young looking to be playing the role of a doctor etc. Just choose 1 or 2 to play the youngest brothers and have the old gen take on the 2 older brothers. It wouldn't be fair to have them in another series again

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks m3lhouse.

I'm curious.

I have a big feeling that the praeks here are going to end being Mario, Mark, Boy, Nadech, and Kane. Lol, since Ch3 is obviously promoting them 5 big time.

I wouldn't mind having them five in the same series. That'd be fantastic, even better.

However, I still want to see Pope as praek but there's already five of them^^ =P

Please let it be Mario+Taew, Mark+Mint.Ch, Boy+Margie, Nadech+Yaya, and Kane+Kim/Marie. That'd be a dream come true! Lol.

But just great, even though I want the in this lakorn I don't want anyone to get the script by Good Feeling! *sigh*

This will be like a sequel to 4 hua jai if the cast are Mark, Boy and Nadech, just that they added Mario and Kane. lol. If Nadech and Yaya are in here, they better be pair together. I can't imagine them in the same lakorn and not be paired. :thumbdown:

I'm so freaken excited, yet anxious to know who will be in here and who will pair with who. Just looking at them choosing the cast on the picture, I wish some how I can zoom closer to see who they are...and choose them too. lol. You know what since they promoted the 4+1 CH3 Superstar, I been thinking since then that they might be trying to pull something up their sleeves, and in the end cast them all in here. :drool:

I wouldn't mind if they are in here, but I agree with you Bliss I wish Pope can be p'ek in here too...couldn't they let him be an extra p'ek in one of the 5 brother story. Or Pope could be their friends who will also get someone. lol. Fine I'm thinking to much or daydreaming :coverlaf:

Although if Mario is in here, I don't think he should be the oldest brother..Boy and Mark looks older than him. I can't wait to find out who will be in here, and also the beautiful ladies too! This can't be complete without the girls right??!

tinah

sarNie Coma
I love the guys but I want them to choose different actors/tress. It would make sense to have an actor from the older gen to play the older brother. Mix it around and not just have the younger gen. I want matt and taew to be one of the actresses

Merit

sarNie Adult
I love the guys but I want them to choose different actors/tress. It would make sense to have an actor from the older gen to play the older brother. Mix it around and not just have the younger gen. I want matt and taew to be one of the actresses

I agree, they should pick older ones for the older brothers. Boy and Mark might look a tad older than the rest but they are still boys to me. Channel 3 is not limited in actors where they have to pick the same people from the other series to play. If they desperately wanted to promote them pick two of them to play the younger siblings but the older brothers they have plenty to choose from. The five listed are not old enough to play a doctor, that just look like a kid playing doctor and somehow will ruin it for me. A new serie should have a new set of stars. Each should at least given a chance to be in at least one of them.

Tinah, even if I wanted Matt to be one of the girls I'm Ok if she is not. She seemed to not really care about being a famour star...more like just doing it to kill time. LOL. After all, acting is not her life it's her hobby. Crazy girl. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Merit, that's what I'm saying too. All the 5 actors aren't far by age, so it wouldn't be beliveble to choose all of them in here playing an older role. Like I said, choose 2 of them to play the younger brothers while the oldest should be an older actor.

I just want to see a different batch of stars in this series. It'll be great to mix it with different gen just so it would fit the description of the lakorn. I agree, ch3 is not limited with actors and actresses so they should give others a chance too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just read from someone that Mario got the first brother, mark the third brother, and that Barry and yaya will be in this but not sure which roles and if they will be starring together.... a fan asked khun mam if yadech had to go to audition but she responded at this point they don't...
i think u got mistaken with the other series called the 'Six Senses' the 5 brothers
p'ek are from the old/mid generation ja

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks m3lhouse.

I'm curious.

bliss i think there is a mix up casting the one they had barry, mario etc must not
this 5 brother series its probably referring the 'Six Senses'

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks mel. Lol funny the way she said it like Yadech are always a sure thing in whichever lakorn they are picked for.

It's surprising though after all these speculations of Tik an Ken and then suddenly it's the new generation. But i'm gkad we'll be seeing Yadech alongside Mark and Mario.
>< must supress Yadech jealousy lol
i think its a false thing just remember Ch3 also have the Six Senses Series

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think it will be 100% flop badly if they decide the younger gen to act this out
since this a period lakorn :nono1: :crazy:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it will be 100% flop badly if they decide the younger gen to act this out
since this a period lakorn :nono1: :crazy:
Yeah that's true too... It be wise to have the older, mid and younger generation in here instead of all 5 brother close in age. No matter how much I like those guys like Boy, Mark,Nadech, this series should have new cast from what ch3 already have and put them in here...and then they can also choose one or two younger ones. I don't know, just having good feeling as one of the production is already scaring me, with the wrong cast this series can flop. Let's see.

We will know soon.......

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wouldnt be surprise if they end up choosing all the actors from 4+ 1 superstar since this series have the same group of writers as 4hjhkk which are all new writers. its a typical and simple love story between each couples, so it mainly attracts the younger generations. however, i still want to see the older/middle gen. be apart of this series too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe those names are just rumor suggestion cos the real confirmation hasn't arrive yet
and the start when Ch3 announce another series project said the will be a mix generation
cos the genre is a period lakorn they can't choose youngster to act out cos its very
awkward i don believe those rumors unless a fitting or opening of this series start
showing cos @pantip the two p'ek that are linked to this series are Ken P and P'Pope

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah that's true too... It be wise to have the older, mid and younger generation in here instead of all 5 brother close in age. No matter how much I like those guys like Boy, Mark,Nadech, this series should have new cast from what ch3 already have and put them in here...and then they can also choose one or two younger ones. I don't know, just having good feeling as one of the production is already scaring me, with the wrong cast this series can flop. Let's see.

We will know soon.......
the two names that link to the 5 Brothers are Ken P and Pope and the one with the younger
casting it might be for the Six Sense cos one of the girls cartoon pic looks Margie
and there is another she looks like Yaya.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wouldnt be surprise if they end up choosing all the actors from 4+ 1 superstar since this series have the same group of writers as 4hjhkk which are all new writers. its a typical and simple love story between each couples, so it mainly attracts the younger generations. however, i still want to see the older/middle gen. be apart of this series too
its the same writers but dat doesn't mean it will be the same cast like the first
4 series

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
who's that person u got the news from it might be a false one cos @pantip two names that
link with this series is Ken Pupam and Pope Thanawat