Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yep, this is one of the brother from the 5 series. let me merge it together
thanks Tinah wow I'm totally correct now 2 p'ek are done now waiting to know the
other 3 older one's but i think the older one will be Tik 2nd Ken T 3rd Pope.

now Rome pairing with Numcha and Kane probably pairing with an older n'ek @thaitv3
board i saw they written Yardthip's name with Kane the 5th guy

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i really hope yard can be apart of this project. ch3 is not promoting her like the are with the newbies. shes been sucky roles and paired up with underrated actors

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^i really hope yard can be apart of this project. ch3 is not promoting her like the are with the newbies. shes been sucky roles and paired up with underrated actors
is Kane the 5th brother series will be produce by P'Nok Chatchai yeah? yeah i hope
its Yardthip too. and i saw them wrote Taew/Mint C with Tik Khun Tharatorn Mew name
aren't in this series anymore

tinah

sarNie Coma
is Kane the 5th brother series will be produce by P'Nok Chatchai yeah? yeah i hope
its Yardthip too. and i saw them wrote Taew/Mint C with Tik Khun Tharatorn Mew name
yea, the 5th brother will be produced by nok chatchai

mew is too young so they shouldnt cast her in here. fans rely on love scenes between the pra'nang so if we dont see any it would ruin the lakorn

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Is ROME & NAMCHA, confirmed??! o_O

I can't picture Kane with Yardthip. I would rather see him with the younger generation nang'ek like Yaya, Kim, Mint Ch, Marie, Margie, Ja, or Taew.

So far the praeks are rumored to be Rome, Tik, Ken, Kane, and Pope, correct?

I would believe Rome, Kane, and Pope. However, Tik and Ken I am still not sure about it since both are A-LIST actors. It seems too good to be true! Lol.

I've only seen bits and pieces of Wanalee 2011. Mew isn't so appealing and she's stiff + emotionless since it is her first debut lakorn. However, she is a cute young girl though.

I haven't been updated with Chalidaclub for awhile now since the board is offline. However, I sorta doubt that Mint Ch will be in this series. Though I would love her to since it will make-up for the lack of her series in 4 Hua Jai! >.<

However, Alice, mentioned that Taew and Mint Ch are the nang'eks linked to paired up with Tik in this series. If so, I love Mint Ch but since the praek is Tik I would rather have the nang'ek be Taew since she is older and they wouldn't cut off romance scenes. Mint Ch is only a year older than Mew who was linked earlier to pair up with Tik in this series.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is ROME & NAMCHA, confirmed??! o_O

I can't picture Kane with Yardthip. I would rather see him with the younger generation nang'ek like Yaya, Kim, Mint Ch, Marie, Margie, Ja, or Taew.

So far the praeks are rumored to be Rome, Tik, Ken, Kane, and Pope, correct?

I would believe Rome, Kane, and Pope. However, Tik and Ken I am still not sure about it since both are A-LIST actors. It seems too good to be true! Lol.

I've only seen bits and pieces of Wanalee 2011. Mew isn't so appealing and she's stiff + emotionless since it is her first debut lakorn. However, she is a cute young girl though.

I haven't been updated with Chalidaclub for awhile now since the board is offline. However, I sorta doubt that Mint Ch will be in this series. Though I would love her to since it will make-up for the lack of her series in 4 Hua Jai! >.<

However, Alice, mentioned that Taew and Mint Ch are the nang'eks linked to paired up with Tik in this series. If so, I love Mint Ch but since the praek is Tik I would rather have the nang'ek be Taew since she is older and they wouldn't cut off romance scenes. Mint Ch is only a year older than Mew who was linked earlier to pair up with Tik in this series.
yep Bliss so far those are the 5 p'ek that are rumored yeah i agree your point out
Taew and Mint C with Tik since they took off Mew if Mint C take on with Tik then no
love scene either i agree same as u with choosing Taew she Tik would be better but
Ch3 board list Taew name is written next to Pope name as n'ek suggestion and as for
Kane maybe they use Yard cos his story might be the love story of younger man with an
older woman. anyway things are not finalized atm we'll have to wait

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm soo glad that GOOD FEELING isn't in this. They left mark and Mint with a bad script and with bad directing

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think Louis Scott might be in this cause on his Thai Wiki has him playing in the Jutathep series. He is pairing with Mint Natwara.

http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%AA%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%81%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%95

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Louis and Mint!? What an odd pairing. But then how reliable is the info on Thai wiki anyway

tinah

sarNie Coma
thai wiki isnt so reliable so i wouldnt take it serious. this is a big project so i doubt that they would choose louis to be as one of the pra'ek

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I like Louis, but I don't want him as one of the 5 brother. Really this series is very interesting, so I hope they choose a good cast in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
maybe Louis is just a suggestion cos those p'ek on the main list isn't finalize yet
cos it said Rome pairing with Numcha Khun Chai Ratchanon 4th brother produce by
No Problem same company as sai soke where Rome his been working with them but its
not confirm yet and pantip wrote Pope and Kane Pupan link to this series.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I hope this is true that the praek roles goes to tik (1st brother) , ken theeradeth (2nd brother), Pope (3rd brother), Rome p. (4th brother), and then Kane P. (5th brother) . I think that will be the best choices ! I want to know who is the nangeks already? & what is the six senses that they are talking about? Anybody knows what it is about?

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope this is true that the praek roles goes to tik (1st brother) , ken theeradeth (2nd brother), Pope (3rd brother), Rome p. (4th brother), and then Kane P. (5th brother) . I think that will be the best choices ! I want to know who is the nangeks already? & what is the six senses that they are talking about? Anybody knows what it is about?
I agree with you on the 5 brother that should be in here.
The six sense is a different story that doesn't relate to Suparburoot Jutathep. It's another set of novel that's connected to one another like this series. Each of the girl that are in the six sense story have different type of sense. You can find more information about the six sense on the second page...Here's the link

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/49968-the-sixth-sense/

By the way :welcome1:

tennis101

sarNie Egg
I would like to see:

Khunchai Taratorn - Num and Aff
Khunchai Pawornruj - Ken and Rita
Khunchai Puttipat - Aum and Vicky
Khunchai Ratchanon - Rome and Sara
Khunchai Ronnapee - Kane and Taew