Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I admit that I will be happy if Pope pair with Yaya, but if Yaya is in here it's not really fair to the others. This is not what we expected it to be... I wanted them to choose the old and mid P'ek and the same with N'ek. Even if they choose Tik to play the older brother and if he excepts the role I would be happy, but Mew would limited the sweet scene and I don't want them to have an excuse to cut any scene out. If Yaya is in here, even her and Tik would be a better pairing than Mew who is even younger. I like Ken and Taew together, but for the second brother role I just don't see it, the 5th brother role would be great for them. Although in 4 hua Jai P'Boy played as the younger brother to Mark...

All I could think about now if Tik, Ken and Pope are in here...than the 4th and 5th brother would have to look even younger than them. I haven't really see Ken dude, but he might look more mature than Pope and maybe more muscular too...pope doesn't look his age.

Thanks for the news.
sis don't write Ken but just change it to Kane cos it be less mixup with the names Ken
represent the usual Ken that we all know pretty well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
it just doesnt make sense to have kane and pope as the 2nd/3rd older brother when they look young. they should of been the 4th-5th brother and have rome-ken be the 2nd/3rd brother. cause now they have to have someone who's younger looking than kane/pope which is gonna look awkward since the 5th brother is a pilot..i dont want to see alex/mario, or mark playing those role..hope things are not confirmed yet.

also, i think yaya would look more right with kane since hes tall while taew should be with pope. ahh so annoyed now!

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i must have been half asleep when i post up the news lol i made a typo. the article says Kane is paired up with Yaya while Pope is with Taew.

ล่าสุดมีข่าวแว่วมาว่า 3 คู่ของเรื่องนี้ลงตัวแล้ว โดยบทคุณชายธราธร วางตัว เป็น "ติ๊ก" เจษฎาภรณ์ ประกบกับ "มิว" ลักษณ์นารา เปี้ยทา จาก วนาลี ส่วน "เคน" ภูภูมิ สวมบทคุณชายปวรรุจ คู่ "ญาญ่า" อุรัสยา และคู่สุดท้าย "โป๊บ" ธนวรรธน์ รับบท คุณชายพุฒิภัทร คู่กับ "แต้ว"ณฐพร

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol your so funny Tinah, and you were just saying above that Kane would look more right with Yaya, and Pope with Taew. This sounds a little better, but gosh this is annoying how it's going. Nothing is really confirm yet, so let's see what happens.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol your so funny Tinah, and you were just saying above that Kane would look more right with Yaya, and Pope with Taew. This sounds a little better, but gosh this is annoying how it's going. Nothing is really confirm yet, so let's see what happens.
correct nothing is confirm atm cos Ch3 manager hasn't announce it yet cos elders have to
take notice and agree first before they give out a green light.

tinah

sarNie Coma
he got a nice figure/height too. i bet hes gonna be the next "it" thing especially since he has the same manager as barry, mark, min, aum p, etc. whoever this guy has tend to be probably

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think ken's pretty cute. he look like a korean actor

thanks Tinah yeah he does look like a korean star but i still can't picture him playing
Pope 2nd older brother he still has more to younger feature if they switch that picture
to Rome/Ken T they will fit to play as Tik and Pope 2nd eldest brother.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, hopefully they have him play as the youngest brother or something otherwise it would kind of ruined the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah thats what I'm saying earlier that Ch3 boss haven't gave a green light yet
specially to Nok Chatchai not sure Ch3 yes or no for his crew to directed this series
cos i didn't see his production on the list when pantip had name those company that
will produce this series.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
wow this is torture!!! trying to guess guess and guess who is going to play what and who will be paired with whom. FIVE GUYS, FIVE couples, this is overwhelming!

so is it confirmed that Kane P and Yaya will be paired and Pope with Taew? I don't mind those two couples. New pairings are always a good thing. Yaya and Taew are two of my favorite girls!

funny how 4HJ had new pairings and newbies and all the couples miraculously clicked perfectly and now they started out SJ with old/mid generation dara who have their own kookwan and so many choices! They should consider another from 4HJ cast as well, since Yaya is in here. I personally want to see Aum again, but there is no way he can play a younger brother to Kane. ><

i've been reading everyone's comments and i just have to agree that if Tik is confirmed for the oldest brother, Mew has to go. or she can be paired with the youngest brother.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow this is torture!!! trying to guess guess and guess who is going to play what and who will be paired with whom. FIVE GUYS, FIVE couples, this is overwhelming!

so is it confirmed that Kane P and Yaya will be paired and Pope with Taew? I don't mind those two couples. New pairings are always a good thing. Yaya and Taew are two of my favorite girls!

funny how 4HJ had new pairings and newbies and all the couples miraculously clicked perfectly and now they started out SJ with old/mid generation dara who have their own kookwan and so many choices! They should consider another from 4HJ cast as well, since Yaya is in here. I personally want to see Aum again, but there is no way he can play a younger brother to Kane. ><

i've been reading everyone's comments and i just have to agree that if Tik is confirmed for the oldest brother, Mew has to go. or she can be paired with the youngest brother.
nothing is confirm and finalize yet that Kane P, Pope, Tik and all the rest of the cast Ch3 didn't agree announcing it yet.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah thats what I'm saying earlier that Ch3 boss haven't gave a green light yet
specially to Nok Chatchai not sure Ch3 yes or no for his crew to directed this series
cos i didn't see his production on the list when pantip had name those company that
will produce this series.
chatchai is producing the 5th serie cause he said ch3 contacted him so that's why he wanted Kane in his. that would make sense to have kane be in chatchais since he will be directing the youngest brother part.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
chatchai is producing the 5th serie cause he said ch3 contacted him so that's why he wanted Kane in his. that would make sense to have kane be in chatchais since he will be directing the youngest brother part.
Yeah Chatchai will joined the other company to produced this series, and yeah he will be directing the 5th brother. I wonder who he will he choose.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think Nok Chatchai will get Kane to play the 5th guy cos fans and Channel reckon that
his aren't suitable to play a maturer role so then he might not be the 2nd eldest
but switch back to the 5th spot and maybe Ken Theeradeth will take the 2nd brother
pairing with Yaya if the producer offer contacted him and Ken agree to play the 2nd
oldest from the 5 brothers.