p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am finally on the same page as you gals...*drum rolls........I just finished watching Khun Chai Ronnapee...
it's definitely not something to celebrate about tho because we won't be seeing P&K together anymore...only if we re-watch KCR !! I miss my Khun Chai Phee....

My pillow was literally soaked up lol i know gross right? Ep.8-10 was depressing and stressful...From the dialogues to the performances...sood yod ~
...This afternoon I was sobbing away while watching KCR on my phone and my mama came in my room unexpectedly so I sat up quickly and turned around. She straight up asked me "what are you hiding from me?" hahaha MY TEARS OF COURSE, ahhaha thought I'd share this funny/awkward moment with ya. For me, seeing Khun Chai Phee's delightful cheery self transition into a hopeless suparburoot made me cry even harder...my heart felt like it was going to rip out of my chest HAHHA i needa stop with all these descriptions ekekke he really believed that he lost his beloved to the person he feared the most; KHUN AUT. Khun Phee felt defeated :C He lived his days with a black cloud over his head and seeing his brother's being lovey-dovey with their wives only made him miss Piangkwan even more. Watching James Ma deliver these emotions of a broken-hearted man got me choked up because most of us are able to put ourselves in his shoes....T_________________T not saying that I am a MAN but you get the idea haha kekekeke ! The dialogues got my lips quivering and my nose running laps. lol I cried a river 555 Mint Chalida amazes me with her crying scenes. Comparing her crying scenes from then and now, she has perfected it. Just IMO tho :D ChalidaKwan is a crying beauty ahhaha I think I cried more then her while watching her cry...I cried just a tad little bit more then her ahhaha kiddin'. I only got the chance to skim watch Kwan's RAM scene a couple of times due to my busy work schedule, but last night I got the chance to fully watch it. Yups, I still had the heavy chest pain I did before as if it was my first time watching that scene. 

When Khun Chai Ruj read Phee's last words to his brothers....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh *heartfelt *grabs by heart like how  Piangkwan grabbed hers when Phee was sitting outside her door lol And yes I still can't forgive the brother's for taking action so late !!!! Your little brother helped you throughout your love story to end happily and you just sit there and not help out...*raeng gern pai 555 I can say I was much happier when they all finally spoke up to the Grandma's. Finally finally !!!...lol Mhmmmmmmmm I was one of those angry and confused viewers who questioned "WHY THE HECK DID KHUN CHAI PAT PUSH KHWAN TO THE FLOOR.?" He should of known better smh !!! Actually he should already know what type of person Khwan is...........but after watching the whole scene, I understood why he did that lol It was all for show....well that's what I got from watching...Mom Aiet acted like she got poisoned, Chai Pat rushed in to check up on her...(during the process of tending Mom Aiet, she told Pat whats up lol) Therefore, Chai Pat created a scene to bring out the MONSTER(Rampa)...Mom Aiet is actually fine because she didn't eat the medicine...Jaew told Mom Aiet beforehand so when Kwan came in with the medicine, she just Thanked her.............Soifah def is the leader of the Jutathep Granddaughters...she takes initiative in everything....ahhhhhhh I love Soifah <3
Rampa is a lost soul brought up in the wrong way....like what tina said, i think it was Tina :0 who mentioned that she doesn't know what love is. There were many of times where Rampa look confused and had tears in her eyes when she saw Phee and Kwan and esp when Khwan said those words to Rampa during lunch...ahaha gotta lol at Rampa being bipolar tho....

I also enjoyed Jan and Aut's side lovestory...Beau's character in KCR narak maak...she deserves a man like Aut and Aut vice versa...they both equally love Khwan and they both are over-protective of Khwan so it's a win-win situation for Khwan
Aut is a true gentlemen as well...Aut and Khwan share the same traits..they're both so generous, just that Khwan is the stubborn one which she got it from her mama lol

I want to share how much I love the way Chai Phee holds Khwan's hand. He holds her hands with such love and care...Chai Phee really loves Khwan <3 Ima miss them so muuch.........I am pretty much still "IN" the lakorn :pP
I loveeee James Ma's upper body !! So masculine 555

TBH, i nearly flipped tables(JK lol) when I read that the kissing scene was cut out !! whaaaaaaaaaat :p
BOTH JM AND JIRANEE'S KISSING SCENES WERE CUT OUT??, that means freebee kissies for the pra'eks :p ANd more spazzes for the fans lol 
I've always liked James Ma from his first appearance with 4+1 channel superstars at a fan signing event...I had my eyes on him ekkekeke
who knew this scrawny shy boy with glasses was capable of transforming into such a hunky hearthrob....whoooops fangirl talk hheheeh James is def my bias besides Mark <3 JUBSSS

I have so much to say but I can't remember what I want to say LOL 
All in all, I enjoyed watching Khun Chai Ratchanon the most....but his storyline couldn't beat KHUN CHAI PHEE'S LOVE FOR PIANGKWAN <3
KCR FTW *jubbbbsssssss !

my own ending LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhUFO1GgpO4

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
IPSMILEZ, u just had to make me cry.!!!!! I really miss SJ and KC Pee. Watching the ending title, just makes me miss when it first aired and we are all waiting for the scenes.

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@ipsmilez: so glad you're caught up yay! the only good part about the lakorn ending is we don't have to wait til next week to see the next part. I started to rewatch it to count how many times J&M made physical contact lol! I believe this is the only lakorn of Mint C I noticed how much she was touched hehe* As for JMA's physical appearance, I actually think he has the best tush!! There is a video of him singing in the red jeans/pants, and the ladies filming him were saying the same thing "look at his tush hehe" so I feel better that I'm not the only one who thunk that! Heck P'Nok even showcased J&M's tush in the ending scene too lol! Ok I better quit it with my pervy talk.... for now! Oh and another fangirl moment for me I noticed is that JMA likes to rub or touch Mint's hands (for good luck n courage??) right before they go on stage. I can link the videos if anyone would like to see what I'm talking about.

@fantasy_27: diggin your new siggie!! I don't know how Mint does it, but who ever pairs up with her automatically looks so fierce and handsome, like "this is MY woman world. Now back the "F" off!!!" Bomb looks even more hotter now than he did in Rachannon to me. . . Same goes for James Ji. He looks alright to me and I don't see what all the fuss over him is. Cuz I don't see that sexy smoldering look in his eyes yet, the way I see it with JMA (even though his eyes are tiny, who knew they could smolder right lol) I'll take JMA over him anyday. That is until James Ji actually gets a starring role with my Mint C. . .then I might have to reconsider my feelings haha! And oh btw..I am not ready to see Mint with Bomb yet cuz the KCR fever is still lingering..and my KCR & SJ magazines came in from ethaicd..and I listen to their soundtrack in my car lol!! Too bad "Make it right" is not available on itunes usa..I did ask K'Patee to make it available but I doubt he will notice the comment lol!

Happy Friday all!

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@ipsmilez: I forgot to mention that it's funny how Ch. 3 decides to make up this new "no real kissing" policy right when KCR is ending (with a real kiss scene)! It seems like Mint and P'Nok's lakorns always get co*kblocked towards the end booooo!

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Omg watching these music videos makes me soo sad and mad that James isn't playing in cubic!! :( I hella miss JM!!! KCR never gets old!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
JM is def a pairing I won't and cannot forget lol 

My view on Khun Chai Phee is that he his labeled as a player because he's dated many girls. He's just a guy that loves pretty gals lol
I believe he talked/dated girls from here and there just to test them if they would love him as Nai Phee not as M.R Ronnapee Jutathep....
When he met Piangkhwan, he found a special gal who loved him as Nai Phee, and that's what he's been waiting for; Someone who would
love him for who he is, not for what he is. <---I hope ya understand me lol

As for Piangkhwan, She reminds me of Soifah. Her love isn't shown by words, but by action. As for the guys Chai Lek and Chai Phee, those guys want
to hear their woman saying that they love them. The three words "I love you" is very important especially because Chai Lek and Chai Phee are players LOL
It's just funny how stereotypically in the real world, Woman are the ones who wants to hear from their man that they love them, and as for men, they show their woman
physically that they love their gals...

oh gosh I miss JM LOL

I've already posted this mv before, but i wanted to share it again because it perfectly describes Chai Phee's situation :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAf1xE-PKXY

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
That is my fave JM video from ipsmilez! The song fits Ronnapee's feelings to the tee. Thank you so much!

0:39-0:45 ----> Droolz @ Ronnapee

1:00-1:44  ----> Love @ First Sight

2:10-2:15 ---->  Droolz @ Ronnapee again hehe

2:28-2:32 ---->  Heart stabbing beauty of N' Mint

3:38-3:55 ---->  Love game backfires

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I agree Ipsmilez, chai pee is a Ayer because he goes around town trying to find a women to love him for who he is, not because he is a rich and noblety man from the Juthathep palace.

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Is there a James Ma thread on AF yet? It seems like this SJ thread is all about JMA lol well the last parts anyway...please direct me there if there is.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Since I will be working all weekend, I wont be able to make any new mvs at all. So I left ya with this one :)
As requested by a youtubber, he wanted me to make a full version of my collab part for Sawanmoonlightlks collab 19: Yom Jum Non Fah Din.
Nice timing too because I also wanted to make a sad mv for Phee and Khwan

Here goes my collab part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cou8YnqTLV4

Full MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5puhFVFPio

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@Yamamiki  2:50 - 2:54 I always think gosh Piengkwan how can you say no to "ALL THAT" when I see this part lol. Love the song too. Will have to add it to the SJ soundtrack hehe*

@ipsmilez  2:43 & 4:04 *griiiiiiid* no you didn't!!! I had to replay those parts to make sure I wasn't delusional lol! I thought of mint n james babies when I saw JMA looked at her belly during their first scene practice when they weren't dressed up, and in one of their pictures where Jma is on his knee and mint is standing up wearing a beige/white dress they were doing the heart siggie with their hands, I swear it looked like she was preggers lol cuz of the shape of the dress and their arm and color of her dress. And then you went and snuck in the baby shots in there lol!! love it!

thank you ladies for your mv. I was trying to get it Jma & Mint out of my system in order to prepare for the Bomblida rush up ahead but gosh it's very hard lol!

I am rewatching KCR and so far ep 6 is my fave!