sarNie Hatchling
will buk joi be paired with anyone?! :)
soifah - kc ratchanon
junta - chachawee
buk joi - sininoot???
i would love for him to be paired than to be left out :(

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
KCR is good. This is my fav role of Taew so far and Bomb isnt too bad either. I do like Puttipat but I'm enjoying this one more for the faster pace.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
sad news for everybody who watch khun chai series with engsub on miniezmin channel, she closed her channel and private all her video
this is what she posted on her channel
Dear a rude viewer.(I'm sure If you read it you knew that I'm talking about you. )
Thank you for stopping me.
It's true that some people that re uploadded my videos make me feel bad but you did me feel bad than them.
Today, I didn't go outside but I was subbing all day after you left your comment, I know it's time for me to stop.
Ps. Since you said I'm lowly, then I'll show my lowly by closing this channel. Enough with subbing!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
why is it that one bad apple always spoiled the whole bunch! People should really respect other's people work, no matter what their's opinion it. At the end the of the day, it's still hard work.

Mashmaru_jun

sarNie Egg
*lily* said:
*lily*, on 04 Jun 2013 - 00:32, said:
sad news for everybody who watch khun chai series with engsub on miniezmin channel, she closed her channel and private all her video
I saw that rude comment but I forgot what the details because that commet more than one paragraph (3 paragranph if I'm not mistaken)
I remember the last sentence said "I know you're going to block me but I'm not scared. Let's show how lowly you are"
That's all I remember. (from 3 paragraph)
(In my opinion, a person who left that comment quite sure that even if Minie block her but she still watchs all vidoes. )

It's not strange if she got mad.
I were Minnie, I got mad as well.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Mashmaru_jun said:
I saw that rude comment but I forgot what the details because that commet more than one paragraph (3 paragranph if I'm not mistaken)
I remember the last sentence said "I know you're going to block me but I'm not scared. Let's show how lowly you are"
That's all I remember. (from 3 paragraph)
(In my opinion, a person who left that comment condident that even if Minie block her but she still watch all vidoes. )

It's not strange if she got mad.
I were Minnie, I got mad as well.
What rude comment, I want to punch that person
poor miniezmin she puts so much work to it, but they don´t respect her at all

Reactions: Iya

Pekhungmama

sarNie Egg
I saw that comment too but it's more than one paragranph.

As I remember,  she said  Minnie rude because Minnie did sub for viewers not for herself. (Maybe she thinks Miinie is from a charity organisation)
(and more detalis I can't remember )
 if Miinie is going to block her, it means Miine is going to show how lowly she is.
but she's not scared.

I just remember the first sentence and the last sentence.

As I know, She said as if she pays for subs.

gyuri

sarNie Egg
this is my first time ever commenting on this thread and in general, but i really had to come here and say that Miniezmin puts so much effort in subbing i mean seriously why are people such idiots. Miniezmin has her own life to yet she give us videos like everyday. I really hate people that don't appreciate subbers work. It is so annoying that one person ruined it for all the other people that loved watching the lakorn and were thankful. i don't understand thai, but slowly i am picking up words here and there from watching so many lakorns, but i won't be able to learn more if there is no subs :(. whoever posted that comment seriously is a loser. ugh those kind of people really should be blocked. anyways i will end my rant, even though i am really upset and can rant forever...but i was totally loving this lakorn, but i don't know if i wanna watch it without subs, i might end up doing that though :( 
like others i also hope Miniezmin opens her channel once again, but i feel like too many people bother her so she might not open again:( but at the same time i understand how frustrated she gets, people just need to shut up and thank her for what she does cuz without her subs those people wouldn't even be able to understand the show

lifabonkq

sarNie Egg
*lily* said:
OMG,another stupid and idiot people ....
only because of one person all the non-thai speaking people can't enjoy the video ... 
could anybody say thank you to miniezmin for her effort and i hope she will change her mind... but i will respect her decisions

bilitok

sarNie Egg
i am truly sad with the latest turn of events with Minie closing her channel.  i pray its not permanent though but i am afraid that it is since she'd be ticked far too often and far too much this time.  :( i seriously love, Chai Lek part and kept refreshing her channel last night till i decided to just go to bed, i should have felt it coming and asked her to put me in her private list.  :(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
bilitok said:
i am truly sad with the latest turn of events with Minie closing her channel.  i pray its not permanent though but i am afraid that it is since she'd be ticked far too often and far too much this time.  :( i seriously love, Chai Lek part and kept refreshing her channel last night till i decided to just go to bed, i should have felt it coming and asked her to put me in her private list.  :(
Omg same here !!! :( I refreshed it after I finished the last part she uploaded last night. This morning she uploaded new ones and I was so excited to watch it. Sighs but then I had work in the morning. And now I see this. Shame on those channels who stole her videos and uploaded her hard work as if they subbed it. Piss me off. Chai Lek was getting tooo good T_T sighs

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I dont understand why people are stealing her videos. Her's in particular because from what Ive seen, no one barely steals from other subbers. People are sooo in considerate. Now she's never going to open her channel and now no one is going to sub. I've waited soo long for KCR and now I won't get to see it in subbs!. Thanks a lot you retarded video stealer!!!!!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg you guys been through a rude comment no respect on youtube channel while i am reading a rude comments on instagram 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm also so in love with Khun Chai Lek!!!!! I'm falling in love with him. I love Soi Fah and his relationship. Can't wait to see more cute scenes of them. I'm also falling in love with Top's character. Hehehehhe...... :D 

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont understand why people has the need to reupload someone else videos. the ytber excuse was so lame. if so she could have kept it or burn it instead of uploading. btwn some of my vdos have ads and i dont make any money off of them. has this happening to any of you?

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
fun said:
i dont understand why people has the need to reupload someone else videos. the ytber excuse was so lame. if so she could have kept it or burn it instead of uploading. btwn some of my vdos have ads and i dont make any money off of them. has this happening to any of you?
i think they little kids, how stupid a person can be.i understand and respect  minie decision