Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
DaisyDukes* said:
What are these ninja(s) doing? lool havent seen ninja pra'eks for a loooong time!!!!

StarChat with Great/Preem/Nutwara tomorrow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIP9OPQBF2Q

cuties  :pervie:  :pervie:

All cr. to SJ FB PAGE
Omg Ninja pra'ek?? I only see those kind of pra'ek in chinese series lol JJ & JM are so cute and adorable!!! JM look good with his n'rai as well with his n'ek...thanks for sharing!

And yes a series can be short...look at Thara Himalaya, Pathapee Leh Ruk & Wayupak Montra...TH were 9 episode as PLR were 7??? & WM were 8 while DJA were almost 10...so dont expect too much hehehehe

lovestar

sarNie Adult
does anyone know where i can find the ost soundtracks for khun chai taratorn.
their songs are amazing, especially the opening song. it gives me goosebumps, which is good :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
Wow, Pope's drawings, I can't get over them, they were just amazing. Really. James Ma is so cute in that pic with Mint. Mint is pretty as always. :)
this week you all will be seeing lots about P'Pope good news his having his fitting for samee tee tra early not on 29th but it will be 22nd March get ready 

Sweet_09

Woohoo Friday is tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see what going to happen next!!! Excited!!! :D

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Preem is so cute and beautiful! The concert looks sweet. ^ _ ^ Both couples are cute~ Yay, we get to see each pranang from each series sing in concert together, sweet!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL at Jame Ma the stairs thing. Gosh, the playing with the camera, first we got Weir, then Mark, then Nadech, and now James J. Wonder who's next? :p I can't wait to watch episode 4 already, I'm going to have to wait till later today.

Sweet_09

I know i do hope Pope and Mee have a real kiss! Tat pic totally make me excited :)

Watching episode 4 right now...comment later ppls!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I dont want a real kiss. no .no. no...lol cheeks is fine for now!! Mew is too new for real kiss Lol unless it's Jirayu!!! Lmao.. ahahahhahah jkjk

preem/nutwara.great all look good at ch3 concert!! so bling and sparkling!!!!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
OMG James and Bom is looking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! I love they boys' goofy style! P'Pope..... I kind of think he needs a haircut or a new hairstyle.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
today episode wasn't that good. Like there was nothing to it. It's so obvious the dad know who she is. hahha.

I really enjoy watching Mint N's scene with the other teacher. hehhe. I seriously can't wait to see more scene of
theirs. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL---I haven't even watched ep4 and I am already tuned out for part1 lmao.  Gosh---I shouldn't!! Were there any Jirayu scenes for me to be entertained.??? lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL---I haven't even watched ep4 and I am already tuned out for part1 lmao.  Gosh---I shouldn't!! Were there any Jirayu scenes for me to be entertained.??? lol
I'll tune in to see JJ/Bella part when it arrive