[Ch3] Suey Rai Sai Lub (UMA99)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think they will make Alex's roles big in here, if not I'll be so disappointed
This guy seriously deserves to be a p'ek!! I don't mind his height at all...

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Well, that's why at first I'm surprised to see Alex in here though O.O
Alex can portrait his character very well that why I can't hate him even he plays jerk roles

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^pwahaahah

Sighs, I have faith in Bomb. HahHaha I just really hope he improves because he's a likable guy in my eyes hehee....but yes, Alex can really outshine anyone !!! For crying out loud, Alex outshine Smart twice ^^ His role in Samee was better than Greats too (; I can already tell that I will like Alex's pairing a little bit more. As for B & R, they both got me squealing too hehe Richy looks pretty in here & her wardrobe looks nice

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Bomb actually looks a lot better in this one compared to Cubic, honestly. Cuz from the looks of it, his role in here is more of a flirt whereas his role in Cubic was a mafia boss. While Bomb was stiff in Cubic, he looked uncomfortable at times. Like Smilez, I still have some faith in him, since he seems to be such a likable guy. He looks more at ease in here from the looks of the teaser. As I mentioned before, Alex is one amazing actor. He often outshines everyone, especially the leading actors. Richy actually looks really nice in here, but again she's still awkward and when she speaks, it seems to be forced. Hopefully she will at least a little bit gradually improve. She and Bomb do look nice together though. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I think my love for cubic did overpower my analyzing of Bomb's acting. I can definitely tell he doesnt have that much control in his eyes and body gestures as other p'eks. But, I will try to give this one a go. I still don't know how Richy is in terms of acting.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for sharing the mv (; Bomb has a nice voice when he sings and BR looks good together. Can't wait to watch this !

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bomb and Richy should become a koo jin. Richy looks pretty, but from what I've seen so far she's still pretty awkward onscreen. Bomb doesn't have a bad voice though.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Anonymous95 said:
Bomb and Richy should become a koo jin. Richy looks pretty, but from what I've seen so far she's still pretty awkward onscreen. Bomb doesn't have a bad voice though.
She looks scared and expressionless most of the time and I find it interesting lol Richy is def a pretty gal who has the looks from the older generation. I'll jin her with Bomb (;

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I thought Bomb's acting was awkward, but Richy's even more awkward. I feel like Ae, her manager, is trying to mold her into something she's not. I don't think acting or the entertainment industry is her true calling.  

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Mahalo said:
I thought Bomb's acting was awkward, but Richy's even more awkward. I feel like Ae, her manager, is trying to mold her into something she's not. I don't think acting or the entertainment industry is her true calling.
tooootally agree...and hate to say it, but her looks arent nang ek material either. i mean, her looks should at least make up for her awkward acting...but nope...lol...

btw, im not saying she is ugly. im just saying she doesnt have the nang ek look...especially when she smiles big or open her mouth, in general. dont know how to explain it...555...

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Thookatha said:
tooootally agree...and hate to say it, but her looks arent nang ek material either. i mean, her looks should at least make up for her awkward acting...but nope...lol...

btw, im not saying she is ugly. im just saying she doesnt have the nang ek look...especially when she smiles big or open her mouth, in general. dont know how to explain it...555...
She and Diana Flipo resemble each other. I think they both have supporting role qualities. I was really upset when Ae made the Koo Kum production cast her as Angsumalin alongside Nadech in the movie or else he won't allow Nadech to star in the movie period. I think she was one of the reasons why it flopped. She's just not very good at acting no matter how many workshops she has gone to. There was an article talking about how she struggled a lot with romantic scenes which frustrated the lakorn crew.   

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I am actually looking forward to the 2nd lead couple. Alex & the other chick. They look adorable in the preview. xD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I am obsessed with the OST atm :) On replay  :bopping:

I can't find time to watch this drama yet since so many assignments are due soon...ahhhh...

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I watched a bit of the first episode. Richie's acting is not as terrible as when she was in Koo Kum, but when she speaks, it seems force and like she's holding back. As for Bomb, I would say that so far, his acting is better than when he was in Cubic. As for Pear, the girl that's paired with Alex, she's pretty good so far. She's definitely a better actress than Richie and much better at expressing her emotions. Alex as always, never fails to deliver his awesomeness :)