[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

firesky

sarNie Egg
I wanted watch this cuz I like Kimmy but the script, oh gosh it’s terrible. Maybe I should watch fin scenes! Kimmy is doing a great job. I love her acting so much.
She is, a big applaud to her acting. I only watch fin scenes for episode 17. what was the writer think while wrote the scripts :facepalm:.

Yes, Kim is doing really really great as Duen, always beautiful, walk with confident. I want to see her play that kind of role again. and of course not with the crappy script like this.

bit

sarNie Adult
If only the script writer didn’t came up with all the weak half attempt script, this can be Kimmy time to shine with her acting, since she manage to carry Duen crazy and suffering brillianty. However since the direction and crazy script, people can’t see that.

Take Jenny in Plerng Boon,her character sufferings was done brillianty and the script manage to capture the character persona without getting viewer riled up.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah but the old version got high ratings maybe they tried for high ratings since Channel 3's ratings suck now a day's but you can see what happened.
people in twitter in pantip in fb kept cursing jett and the production and the director telling them what were they thinking airing such a script some even in pantip ask for the i don't know how it's call the media law to interfere and stop such lakorns and they said that we are in 2021 not in 2000 people was really so mad

firesky

sarNie Egg
If only the script writer didn’t came up with all the weak half attempt script, this can be Kimmy time to shine with her acting, since she manage to carry Duen crazy and suffering brillianty. However since the direction and crazy script, people can’t see that.

Take Jenny in Plerng Boon,her character sufferings was done brillianty and the script manage to capture the character persona without getting viewer riled up.
totally agreed. The only problem is the scripts/plot. Pity our Kim. she doing her really best.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
i’m late on this but holy crap this storyline is MESSED up. kimberly improved so much on her acting….. there was never a dull moment & i was literally on edge majority of this drama especially towards the end.

MeMe3

sarNie Egg
Yeah the chemistry is real. Kim makes James Ma look sexy. It's inexplicable. I was close to zero excited about the pairing but now.... Also really happy to see Maker and Kim patch up. I somehow feel Yossie is behind this, she seems to have a soft spot for the 4HJKK gang. And with Bella leaving they needed another strong actress and at this point with Matt sorta radioactive that left Kim up for contention. I regret Alek though he's capable !
Is Yossie related to Jett?

MeMe3

sarNie Egg
I feel like when Kim is partnered with someone older, I actually really enjoy it. My two fave lakorns of Kim are Thara Himalai with Aum and that Mafia one with Ananda. I also haven't seen Kim's & JMA's 2016 lakorn despite being a big JMA fan myself. I might make time for it now so I can get hype for this one. I do enjoy their offscreen chemistry though.
Both dramas with JMA are worth watching. Their chemistry in When a man loves a woman is GREAT!

MeMe3

sarNie Egg
Omg how could I forget Boy. She also suits him very nicely as well. I think you should try to rewatch Nang Rai Tee Ruk. Her voice is hard to get used to but their chemistry was surprisingly really good. I didn’t get past the first episode of Piang Chai Khon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised so I wouldn’t know how Pop and Kimmy were together.
Pop and Kim’s chemistry was ok, but her and James Ma’s was GREAT! I think her chemistry is great with all of her ML’s especially James Ma, James Ji, Mario, Mark and Nadech.

Rubyng

sarNie Egg
Kimberley played a definitely great job on the twin role and i'm really into her. she was great, i'm watched every of her drama and i could said thet she is talented and every her drama were masterpiece. she can play sassy /lovely /comedy/ psycopath . that a great move for her to played a totally different and more challenging character than she did before. despite of the story plot, personally i think her great improvement deserve a big applaude. no one shall play a same role forever and more she was a actress.