[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@MissSunny, LOL, take your time writing.. I'm probably not going to touch my FF until I'm done w/ finals too.. :facepalm: :weee: :smack:

@Smilez, thanks for sharing dear... will come up with something tomorrow when I'm more free-ish.. :kiss2:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I sad about not making MVs right now because I have two strikes on my youtube account now  :teary:  Does anyone know, if I have multiple accounts under one email will they both be closed? 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
xcinsationalx said:
I sad about not making MVs right now because I have two strikes on my youtube account now  :teary:  Does anyone know, if I have multiple accounts under one email will they both be closed? 

I'm sorry to hear that about your acct :( I was heartbroken and torn for awhile before I made my second channel. SUSU na

I had to use a new email for my second acct btw.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
that is awesome! LOOVE IT...i need more chadaOH....love all the interFC updates too..keeps me alive hehe
Hehe thank you <3

I'll def spam my YT with CHADAOH videos once my finals are over. CHADAOH fever is still very high sometimes I spam mariomintinterfc so much, I get unfollows 5555 mai bpen rai haha

ponli

sarNie Egg
Good luck to you girls that are going to have finals soon. I'll be waiting here for the FF and video of Chadaoh from you girls

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARIO!!!!!!!! :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :party:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Happy -bday Mario...hope you and mint get together again hahaha  :pervie: I'm go write my fanfic now...the MV aren't satisfying enough...and no new updates on the other ChadaOh FF

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:

I'm sorry to hear that about your acct :( I was heartbroken and torn for awhile before I made my second channel. SUSU na

I had to use a new email for my second acct btw.
Thanks love, I might have to make a second account then I guess. Man so sad. I wish Broadcast networks weren't so strict with their shows. Love the video btw =) 

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone have the link to Mints new lakorn with Top? I saw some Fitting photos on Ig and wanted to know the thread for it ok here?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
xcinsationalx said:
Thanks love, I might have to make a second account then I guess. Man so sad. I wish Broadcast networks weren't so strict with their shows. Love the video btw =)
Please do make another acct. I need still doses of your videos na !!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Mint wished K'Thun a HBD <3

Mek noi <3

Did she went to his birthday party or something? Or this is just an old picture....but omg They look absolutely cute together! I love how they always so close to each other when taking selfies :,) hahah ❤