[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
CHario_Fan15 said:
Ahhhhhhh me TOOO I just finished the TSL for 4th times I MISSSSS THEM SOOOO much, their ending was perfectly combine! I just love P'Kong and P'Chu, they made my 2015 was not wasted on boring lakorns! I can end up with this amazing memories with ChariOh, hopefully this will happen again! Want them to reunite at least in the end of 2016!!!!!!! ANywyas while we waiting,They should have at least have an event together, so we won't be desperate eh hehehehe
What a great way to send off 2015 rite!!! Have us fall in love with ChariOh at the end of the year to only get is to have hopes for 2016 that they will reunited at least for a photo shoot or something!!!❤

Reactions: lgm

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
@Seladuch

What is your language? Cause I just finish mine too after watched Thai version like 4 times lol

If I would guess?? Is it Cambodia, Khmer....

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
mzmoua06 said:
What a great way to send off 2015 rite!!! Have us fall in love with ChariOh at the end of the year to only get is to have hopes for 2016 that they will reunited at least for a photo shoot or something!!!❤
Yes their magazine would sell out good! If I live in Thailand I'll definitely buy them ^.^

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Seladuch said:
I just watch TSL in my language they just put the end on my language I still love them and miss them even I watched a lot time in Thai and my country language still
What is your language? Cause I just finish mine too after watched Thai version like 4 times lol

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
@Seladuch
If I would guess?? Is it Cambodia, Khmer....

Hi I'm Cambodia too are you Cambodia too that why we don't understand Thai

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Seladuch said:
Yes I'm Cambodia, nice to meet you.. And lol yes we don't speak Thai so no, and I just finish TSL today since one of the Khmer website just uploaded. Oh boy! It was so wayy soo cute since I understand it while watching Khmer dubbed, so crazy I even smile alone

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Yes I'm Cambodia, nice to meet you.. And lol yes we don't speak Thai so no, and I just finish TSL today since one of the Khmer website just uploaded. Oh boy! It was so wayy soo cute since I understand it while watching Khmer dubbed, so crazy I even smile alone
Hi nice to meet you too We just lucky we have website to watch what ever new Thai Lakorn come out we can watch ,first crazy movie Thai I like is buang Hong and Sawan biang that my favorite but now I like TSL the most I like how i never got tied if I watch 100 time but I hope new buang Hong they make good one like old version one pancake play

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
CHario_Fan15 said:
OH yeah I saw it too.... But idk where they get that.....however if I know I would totally go for ChariOh forsure, I don't care about NY. Sorry I'm being harsh.
Anyways can anyone please translate this? I saw on Honeymoon travel magazine, and lots of people hashtags #Mario and #Mint ...
https://instagram.com/p/-Wz8qMJb9M/
They ask what celebrity do you want to go to Loy Kratuong with and asks the fans to hashtag the name (s).
It's cute, fans on Twitter are flooding that post because they want to see Mint and Oh photoshoot with honeymoon mag.

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
so glad this thread is still going on

I miss chadaoh so much! i feel emty! :(
I really hope they pair up again 

While i'm waiting i would love to see mint and mario on events or have photo shoot together :)

i miss them like crazy already :(
Thank you girls for the updates and videos ! i love them
I wish i know how to make videos like you guys

Coca

sarNie Adult
Seladuch said:
@CHario_15 and @seladuch i am cambodian like u the same

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
guuuuuuuuuys!! I just came back from  being stranded due to the APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Conference) and got really frustrated because I am now VERY VERY LEFT BEHIND. I'm still stuck on Episode 8 :rant:   :rant:  :rant:
Been seeing pictures of M&M in IG and daaaaaaang! Even though I don't want to be spoiled I can't help but scroll mint's posts on IG  :cry:
I need to have a TSL Marathon RIGHT NOW  :secret:

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
Hi TGMAO I can't believe we know more Cambodia because TSL I'm new member in here too after I watch TSL but I like mint for along time what she start I follow her on ig and I feel she so innocent and sweet girl I don't really watch all her Lakorn but I just like her more than other actress