[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Can't wait until I get off work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna go home and rewatch episode 12 for at least 5 more times and then do a TSL marathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
I hope Thailand sees what explosive and amazing chemistry Mint and Mario has so that they can help us in pushing Ch3 to pair Mint and Mario up again!
I am also happy that the producer Kong and Scriptwriter Chudapa gave Mint and Mario such a good storyline, it was so smooth and lovely, I enjoy everything about it! I'm happy that she get to be on this lakorn, so she can prove other producer scriptwriter that she can ACT and has so much experience, And I'm sure lots of Mario and Mint fans will try their best to get them together again!!!! Mint's fans is increasing! This lakorn was so explosive! I bet everyone enjoy watching it as much as we do!!!!! Horraaay to Mint and Mario! And Mario's post on his IG was so cute! He don't usually post his lakorn picture. :) so that means that he really love that lakorn more than his other shows!!! ❤❤❤ Drooling.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh one day we will if they get to work together again once Mint is comfortable with real kisses Hahahaha but then Ch3 always take the real kisses out.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
This lakorn had so much skinship!!! Is it just me or was there more skinship than other lakorns?  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

I like that the skinship between Mario and Mint were mostly gentle and sweet, instead of harsh like in other lakorns. I like that the love between Mario and Mint is so innocent and not for revenge or anything like that. I do like lakorns with storyline of revenge, but the storyline of TSL is a very nice new change! I LOVE IT!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Girls, how am I going to heal my lonely heart now that this lakorn has end? =( I'll probably have to rewatch TSL so many times just to fill my empty heart! >.< What am I going to do now that I don't have anything to look forward to anymore on Wednesdays and Thursdays?!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Love reading everyone's post keep it coming ... a little busy now so can't post much, all I can do is read and LIKES/THANKS everyone's post :woot:

My heart is so pumps that I can't stop smiling, TSL fevers is so hard to control I am practically rising steady HIGH like a lunatic :wackonut:  Will do marathon from beginning as soon as I'm done with work.  :clap2:  :cloud9:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Why did you ask Mek?
Gew:Kidteung.
Than:Kidteung krai?
Gew:Kidteung Khun than.
Omg, I just love the way Mint said Kidteung. So cute.

Did Pu got a ghost attached because he did emergency rescue?

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Love reading everyone's post keep it coming ... a little busy now so can't post much, all I can do is read and LIKES/THANKS everyone's post :woot:

My heart is so pumps that I can't stop smiling, TSL fevers is so hard to control I am practically rising steady HIGH like a lunatic :wackonut:  Will do marathon from beginning as soon as I'm done with work.  :clap2:  :cloud9:

I can't stop smiling either!! Good thing I have my own office so I smile like an idiot and no one will know! I'm supposed to be working but I'm off daydreaming about Mint and Mario!!!! 

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh one day we will if they get to work together again once Mint is comfortable with real kisses Hahahaha but then Ch3 always take the real kisses out.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Oh HOH!!! The ending is done beautifully from the closure between Mek/Warong/Thun Champagne/Ked to the wedding, willing scene to a Baby Thun. One of the best ending in lakorn history imo and most beautiful weddings ever. The wedding was breath-taking as I expected. heheh Mint's first willing scene is with P'Oh kekeke I felt so shy for her and Thun's "can't wait, lustful face" made me LOL hahaha AI AH! There is definitely a lot of skinship in TSL which I believe helped Oh-Mint with their closeness off-screen. They're completely comfortable around each other. I will miss these two sooo much!!!! Def will do a re-run of TSL once this semester is over

Wedding scene :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD7rtuNAv7o 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone tell me if I am just a crazy obsessed fan or you think like me too lolz Do you see most of Mint and Mario pictures they tend to have same postures or do things almost mirror each other. That is just crazy and weird in a good ways hahaha

Here is sample.  This one they both looks side way here.  And there was also another one on the beach they both lowering their head/looking down, and there is more, but I don't remember the pages I saw the picture at now.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Oh HOH!!! The ending is done beautifully from the closure between Mek/Warong/Thun Champagne/Ked to the wedding, willing scene to a Baby Thun. One of the best ending in lakorn history imo and most beautiful weddings ever. The wedding was breath-taking as I expected. heheh Mint's first willing scene is with P'Oh kekeke I felt so shy for her and Thun's "can't wait, lustful face" made me LOL hahaha AI AH! There is definitely a lot of skinship in TSL which I believe helped Oh-Mint with their closeness off-screen. They're completely comfortable around each other. I will miss these two sooo much!!!! Def will do a re-run of TSL once this semester is over
I AGREE WITH YOU ON EVERYTHING!!!!!!! ONE OF THE BEST ENDING IN LAKORN HISTORY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the most beautiful and perfect weddings ever!!! I have to be honest and say that I don't think I have ever been this satisfied with the ending of a lakorn before. The ending of TSL is just PERFECTION!!! Other lakorn endings have always left me disappointed. However for TSL, I am not disappointed at all!!!! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes I've notice. .. the international fc points it out too...I was like.. I'm on chario csi Page ....I had to rush watch it but will rerun for awhile and now I wanna do a fanfic

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:

Wedding scene :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD7rtuNAv7o 

OMG I'M STEALINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOUR VIDEO. IT'S SO, SO, SO DREAMY! :crush:   If any girl watching this and they don't think about wanting a dreams wedding like this, then they are not 100% girl/woman :lmao3:  HAHAHA