[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Maya_Fantasy said:

I don't know if is real or not, but I was referring to it as Mint and Mario's wedding instead of Kew and Thun's wedding.  :cloud9:

And from now on I will continue to say is Mint and Mario wedding :woot:  :ghehe:   :wub:   To me and wishful thinking I'd say Mint and Mario has already been wedded. Who care about their bf/gf, to me they don't exist  :lol2:   :rofl:

You're welcome. :clap2:
I love it  :dance1: u just made my day Maya  :woot2:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Maya_Fantasy said:

I don't know if is real or not, but I was referring to it as Mint and Mario's wedding instead of Kew and Thun's wedding.  :cloud9:

And from now on I will continue to say is Mint and Mario wedding :woot:  :ghehe:   :wub:   To me and wishful thinking I'd say Mint and Mario has already been wedded. Who care about their bf/gf, to me they don't exist  :lol2:   :rofl:

You're welcome. :clap2:

555, same!  Wishful thinking indeed :cheer: I just love how much effort they're putting in for this lakorn <3 <3 <3  The wedding looks to real~~ 

@Hokulanii_ 555, thanks for sharing that video.  HILARIOUS!!! 

I was in class, so I didn't get to continue my votes.  Can anyone give me a refresher and tell me when the voting period ends?

It's been such a long while since I've voted for my Thai daras... last time I voted was for Sudsapda hug event back in 2012/13 one of those years.  It's hard choosing which daras to vote since I have my favorites but...  I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want Mint to win this one!!  She's come such a long way~~~  and people know it too!!!  I love Yaya too but ahhhh SU SU na Mint!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So, I was just searching on youtube for a mint and Mario video to watch...since my computer can't paste the video, I am dying to know the song to one of the video. It's so beautiful. I am thinking it might be one of you gals that did the video. It was beautifully done, by the way.

Anyhow, I would love to know the singer to the song....on the title of the video it says (This is love). I don't know if it's the title to the song or not but would love to know who signs it and the title. Thanks.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
So, I was just searching on youtube for a mint and Mario video to watch...since my computer can't paste the video, I am dying to know the song to one of the video. It's so beautiful. I am thinking it might be one of you gals that did the video. It was beautifully done, by the way.

Anyhow, I would love to know the singer to the song....on the title of the video it says (This is love). I don't know if it's the title to the song or not but would love to know who signs it and the title. Thanks.

You must have meant this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkA3PmEkvGM

The owner is one of member here, she posted this video up awhile ago.  It's a Hmong song, but sorry I don't know the name, hopefully she will come and tell you once she see this.  :wink:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks guys...that is the song. For some reason I thought it's a Chinese or Taiwanese. It's a beauty song. I just love the meaning to it.

lgm

sarNie Egg
Goodness me Yaya fans... lol i've been voting while doing my errands & chores and still Mint is way behind. Mind you i'm using 5 devices atm. Don't give up guys... we fight until the end. That sounds so intense and yet exciting.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:

Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the video =) and as bella said the song is Nyob Ua Ke by Maa Vue 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
bella said:
I can't quite remeber who made XxsensationalXX? but the song is Nyob Ua Ke by Maa Vue

Thanks Bella. and xcinsationalx

Bye bye here I found the original video for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9VPfvv6Hgk

Sorry for being off topic....

Back to topic

Cr; FB https://www.facebook.com/chalidaclub/

"พรุ่งนี้เจอกันคะ เวลานี่รีบเลย อยากถึงวันพุธจะแย่ #สองหัวใจนี้เพื่อเธอ"