[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
The battle between Yaya fans and Mint fans on Daradaily is so intense that it's so hard for me to concentrate on homework when all I want to do is vote vote vote!!!! 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
The title says "HOT GIRL OF THE YEAR 2015" and I believe Mint should win because this year she is hot and glowing compare to her previous year.  If comparing to Yaya, she has always been cute and pretty, but this year she isn't glowing in all area as previous year.  Which hot in my opinion is like "ma-raeng" so if fans are not so bias, then Mint should win hands down. 

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh it's 39.1% now for Mint and 39.2% for Yaya
Ahhh su su Mint!

Everyone Keep voting I think you can vote every 3 hours cause that what happen to me....by the way when is the end of the vote?

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
The battle between Yaya fans and Mint fans on Daradaily is so intense that it's so hard for me to concentrate on homework when all I want to do is vote vote vote!!!! 
Same here, I been voting too!!! So intense and close!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Dang it! I tried to see if I can vote using my other devices after I voted using my laptop but it turns out I can't! Guess I have to wait to vote later.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
Dang it! I tried to see if I can vote using my other devices after I voted using my laptop but it turns out I can't! Guess I have to wait to vote later.

:thumbup:  LOL I thought I was the only one trying to be sneaky and using different device to vote, but it doesn't work. :whahuh:

So far I only voted yesterday and today, but just read that you can wait few hours to vote again, so I'll keep doing that.  I really want her to win too, she really deserved to win this year. I truly believe is her year this year. :clap: