[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
@Hokulanii, thank you as always for the spoilers!!!! I am going to miss your spoilers!!!

I am seriously going to miss Mek so much. We didn't even get to see him that much in the lakorn. Mek is such a kind-hearted person.mI am seriously going to cry when I watch the scene of him saying goodbye to Than and Kew. Just thinking about it, I already have tears in my eyes.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
That's so bittersweet. Kew is a lucky girl, loved by 3 guys in different ways. Mek has always been loyal and he always gave her at most respect. Pu is a lit annoying but he def is the best friend. He'll irritate her but at the same time, makes her question who she really loves. Than/Warong is fated one. He loves her with his whole heart. He puts her safety above and beyond. And he definitely means his sweet words.
Anyone jelly of her?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
Ahem !! I've been waiting for you to join in the conversations haha !! Yayyyu!! I'm happy you're finally going to watch TSL!!!!!!
Well I'm not a fan of Mario that's why and is 't the conversation about to end next week? That means I will have to binge watch this lol.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
That's so bittersweet. Kew is a lucky girl, loved by 3 guys in different ways. Mek has always been loyal and he always gave her at most respect. Pu is a lit annoying but he def is the best friend. He'll irritate her but at the same time, makes her question who she really loves. Than/Warong is fated one. He loves her with his whole heart. He puts her safety above and beyond. And he definitely means his sweet words.
Anyone jelly of her?[/quote/]

I am :,)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
tgamber said:
Anyone jelly of her?
I am :,)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
A little update/info:

http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/
This vote is competing for the top 5 spots. It will end at midnight on the 22nd and then the top 5 girls will be in the finalist.

Has anyone voted for Mario and Chalida for the Ch3 Fan Club Award? I saw in their Instagram that we can also vote online via their tv3 site.

Honeymoontravel Mag: They said the official poll will be listed on their site (Facebook) soon.

Mint's new lakorns: By the way, she already has 3 lakorns planned even before TSL came out for a few that thinks she is just getting more work now that she is more popular. It was her choice to only pick one a year however she is getting pressure by the channel to accept more work.
1: Cupids with Boy and will start filming by mid next year. WTH is up with the channel and broadcast not releasing fitting pictures???? Grrrrrr
2: This is not confirmed yet but I already bought and started to read the book. Rak Luong Rohng with Top. Fitting will be this month and hope they release it. I am hoping when it's finally confirmed that it's another p'ek. Hehe
3: This is also not confirmed. Will probably be by the end of next year with Mai Warit. I am also wishing that Channel 3 make a miracle and have Mario in this one but it's impossible since he already has something else.

Mario: This is not confirmed yet. It was told that he was already given a script to read. He will be in Nueng Dao Fah Diew with Taew. And rumor to already scheduled for 2017 but not with Chalida. :(

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
It's gonna be different when this lakorn end! Ima miss you guys comment and this thread about Mint and Mario.... this lakorn has been the best one so far for me this year! And when My mom convince me to watch other lakorns and I was like no mom. Hehehehe I like Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur ❤

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
A little update/info:

This vote is competing for the top 5 spots. It will end at midnight on the 22nd and then the top 5 girls will be in the finalist.

Has anyone voted for Mario and Chalida for the Ch3 Fan Club Award? I saw in their Instagram that we can also vote online via their tv3 site.

Honeymoontravel Mag: They said the official poll will be listed on their site (Facebook) soon.

Mint's new lakorns: By the way, she already has 3 lakorns planned even before TSL came out for a few that thinks she is just getting more work now that she is more popular. It was her choice to only pick one a year however she is getting pressure by the channel to accept more work.
1: Cupids with Boy and will start filming by mid next year. WTH is up with the channel and broadcast not releasing fitting pictures???? Grrrrrr
2: This is not confirmed yet but I already bought and started to read the book. Rak Luong Rohng with Top. Fitting will be this month and hope they release it. I am hoping when it's finally confirmed that it's another p'ek. Hehe
3: This is also not confirmed. Will probably be by the end of next year with Mai Warit. I am also wishing that Channel 3 make a miracle and have Mario in this one but it's impossible since he already has something else.

Mario: This is not confirmed yet. It was told that he was already given a script to read. He will be in Nueng Dao Fah Diew with Taew. And rumor to already scheduled for 2017 but not with Chalida. :(
I don't know how to vote for Fanclub Award since I don't read Thai....

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
A little update/info:
Honeymoontravel Mag: They said the official poll will be listed in their site (Facebook) soon.
Mint's new lakorns: By the way, she already has 3 lakorns planned even before TSL came out for a few that that thinks she is just getting more work now that she is more popular. It was her choice to only pick one a year however she is getting pressure by the channel to accept more work.
I don't know why someone would say that she's getting more work because of Mario. If the beliefs were from AF then I guess they weren't paying attention when I post about it several weeks ago. Maybe they need to stop with the snide comments and pay attention before they get blast with the right info. Smh thank you for this btw :)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Mint with Top.....Hope Top has busy schedule so he won't able to make it......but then what if they change to Bomb....Nooo But if they change it to Nadech! Heck yeah! :p omg wishful thinking! The last one......hope miracle happen and it will be Mario.. He loves to work with her :)

Mario and Taew again......channel 3 urgh! But Hopefully this one will be good! Cause it feels like she didnt have a really strong chemistry with him in the Rising Sun.....Unlike Mint- she has strong chemistry, even though it's their first time working together...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
A little update/info:

Top is suppose to be p'ek? Darn I don't dislike him but he's honestly more the second lead type. The fact that he's getting p'ek roles and someone like Phet, who I think is more suited for p'ek, makes me kind of sad. I hope they switch the p'ek as well. Unless it's Bomb. In which case I would prefer Top lol.

Mai Warit I've never actually seen in anything. So guess I'll have to wait and see how his lakorn with Margie turns out. 

Mario & Taew again? Man I haven't watched any of their lakorns together so I don't know if they're good together or not, but I really wanted Taew to pair up with someone new. I'm already really excited about her lakorn with Ken. I was hoping we'd get another new pairing for her. 

I really do want Mario and Mint to reunite by 2017 - I don't want to miss them for too long 

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
But then I want to wait until both Mint and Mario get a very very very very good script! So it will be a big hit again like this one ^.^ like slap/kiss lakorns :p

So I don't really mind waiting :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
CHario_Fan15 said:
But then I want to wait until both Mint and Mario get a very very very very good script! So it will be a big hit again like this one ^.^ like slap/kiss lakorns :p

So I don't really mind waiting :)
I suppose if it's for the sake of a good script I can wait lol. Definitely don't want them in a poorly written story. But man I really wish we'd get some photoshoots of these two. They have the hype, there's no reason they shouldn't be on magazine covers. 

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
xcinsationalx said:
I suppose if it's for the sake of a good script I can wait lol. Definitely don't want them in a poorly written story. But man I really wish we'd get some photoshoots of these two. They have the hype, there's no reason they shouldn't be on magazine covers. 
Maybe their busy schedules? But let just hope for that HoneyMoonTravel magazine :) and if they get a chance to be in that magazine shoot. I'll be the happiest Fan!! but then everyone kept voting on Aom and Mike, I like this two, but didn't they already have like 10+ photoshoot already so I think That just too much. Lol

Srey Sros

sarNie Egg
Step said:
Mario gained some fans from TSL as some Mint's fans who were not his fans before, also started liking him now, but he was super famous even before this lakorn. He got fame right from his 1st movie Love of Siam, after that First Love with his Koo Jin Baifern made him more popular, though it was a stupid movie. Pee Mak gave him highest popularity and fans. Rising Sun 1 was really bad without good story and chemistry with Taew, still his fans helped to get some ratings. Mint was lucky to pair with Mario who had more international fans than her other P'eks (Boy has highest fans in Thailand while Mario has more intl fans out of all her P'eks), which gave her this fame. I have followed him from many years, his ig followers has not increased suddenly like Mint's, its normal even now. Only thing changed is comments on his ig who ask him about her. But its Mint who gained from this lakorn and Mario more than him. She finally has some news about lakorns than for other things.
 You are dear, because I love Mario because of Mint❤ Before they have Lakorn together I don't like Mario
P.S. I dont agree with some who say she is using Mario cos fans are linking them not Mint

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chario is too explosive not to reunite... link to vote..I haven't sign on to ig for a loong time but will do for chario

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Anyone jelly of her?

I'm totally jealous. LOL!! But I am happy for her. I am happy that Warong and Kaew were finally able to be reunited and have a happy ending as Than and Kew.