[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I might be fainted lmao! Anyways talk about he play as mafia, he should have been in Cubic with Mint ehhh but nah I guess it wasn't meant to be until this lakorn comes along! Every fans goes to Finland!

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
MissSunny said:
Even after this lakorn ends, I won't let go of our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple!! I am going to hold on! 
Hahah same here I'll be checking on them! If they reunite or at least go to any events together! hahah cause I follow them both on Instagram :p

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
U know i really thought she had good, not great but good chemistry with Mark in NM2 and 4Hhkk i just love Mark trying to grt her attention in NM2, her pairing with Alex was cute too in Marical of love, i espcially loved her in TD with Pope, coz he was just so flirty with her in there, i thought she did and ok job with JMa in the 5bros series. I just didnt feel it with Bomb and Boy. One, Boy n Mint have like this brotherly/sisterly relationship that i just cant see past, but i am hoping they can change my mind with the Cupid series. Bomb, i just dont like his acting at all. Sorry to say. Oh, n i thought she was okay with First in Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying.

I absolutely adore her with Mari♡

You know who i think she would probably have great chemistry with too, in a kiss/slap lakorn with, Top! I love how Top was trying to win her back in NM2 as well. Heehee... all in all i think they are right she does have chemestry with her p'eks, just not Bomb... sorry to those Bomb lovers.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
CHario_Fan15 said:
OH really what???? But I watch their lakorn and I didn't see it
It was at the end durning their cliff moment

I stsnd corrected... i couldve swear i saw a kiss scene n thought ti myself wiw she finally kiss one of her p'eks!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
CHario_Fan15 said:
OH really what???? But I watch their lakorn and I didn't see it
Their kiss scene was cut lol only the far distant shot of the kiss was shown. But there are up close pictures of their kiss ;p

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
mzmoua06 said:
U know i really thought she had good, not great but good chemistry with Mark in NM2 and 4Hhkk i just love Mark trying to grt her attention in NM2, her pairing with Alex was cute too in Marical of love, i espcially loved her in TD with Pope, coz he was just so flirty with her in there, i thought she did and ok job with JMa in the 5bros series. I just didnt feel it with Bomb and Boy. One, Boy n Mint have like this brotherly/sisterly relationship that i just cant see past, but i am hoping they can change my mind with the Cupid series. Bomb, i just dont like his acting at all. Sorry to say. Oh, n i thought she was okay with First in Wan Jai Gub Nai Jom Ying.

I absolutely adore her with Mari♡

You know who i think she would probably have great chemistry with too, in a kiss/slap lakorn with, Top! I love how Top was trying to win her back in NM2 as well. Heehee... all in all i think they are right she does have chemestry with her p'eks, just not Bomb... sorry to those Bomb lovers.
I have to say maybe for Top since I watched part of NuerMek 2 but I just don't find his acting well. He too stiff, I say Mario still suit with Mint on slap/kiss/cute/aggressive lakorn idk if that can combine hahha so imagination, my sis thinks I'm TOOO into Mario❤Mint and
My Sis said that "girl, forget about them and focus more on school work!" .__.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Their kiss scene was cut lol only the far distant shot of the kiss was shown. But there are up close pictures of their kiss ;p
Ahhh I have to go back and look at their close up picture hahaha

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Not sure if anyone posted this up yet, but here is Mint on the interview show Switch. She talks a lot about Mario and TSL!!! 

Credit: Maker_Family
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_3rLh4bOE&feature=youtu.be[/media]

Srey Sros

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
Now she has more FANS since she worked with Mario! And I looked at his Instagram and his fans keep asking him if Mint was his girlfriend lol In my mind I was like I WISH they are! Anyways If they goes to event together more often! I'm sure they become the best Koojin despite of MK or NY, I'm not comparing! I'm saying Mario and Mint will be popular as them. Get me? So I feel like Sonix Boom should promote them more as their best Main Characters!
You are right.. They are a cute koo Jin