[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If anything, it's always the groom who is late to their own wedding, butttttttt in TSL, the bride is late 5555

Thanks Val!! I can't stop loling lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I swear Mint has been asked the same questions from 4-5 years ago....like can ya just dropped those dumb questions because you're not getting any new answers from her. LOL I know the reporters are doing their jobs but try asking something relevant. lol 

As for GG and Oh, I've mentioned this numerous of times before that I adored their relationship. I am guilty, those views you see from FMV of them two are from me too hahha IMO, GG and Oh has similar silly personalities however, she has a crazier personality based on talk shows, IG etc. lol Let bygones be bygones. I like her and Bie together :) Btw. Oh's girl Junji is a cutie! She looks similar to GG but looks more like Ploy Chermarn. I've watched some news about Oh and JJ where there is a picture showing only of them holdings hands. People speculated that it is Mario because of his watch and another pic, the media/fans analyzed his thumbs and compared them LOL DAMNNNN. hahaha JJ even has a anti IG page. I saw it not too long ago. ouiiii 

Whatever the future holds for each of them, good luck <3 As for now, I will continue on FINNNING while I am on this ship.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg ipsmilez, we have assimilate thoughts! Hehe yes to me junji does look like ploy chermarn too lol on the chat line Heidi says she's prettier though haha but yes I think junji is cute and pretty. Also I'm happy as long as they all are happy. And like I have mentioned even though they're dating in real life, I'm still glad to at least see them on screen with romance hehe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol agree as long as they r happy. .. they still so young though... still growing and maturing. ... what I want now is more clear as I grow older. ...I been in a long relationship like O and it turned out we were incapable. .. but I kept trying *insanity- repeating same thing over and over and expecting a diff results*

Mint has Chinese in her .. hehe. .I want p'chu to write em another script. .chario 2017...lets make it happen

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chario is the Som Thum couple...they love to eat it...I like how Mint "pa-um" him calling him very handsome  :heart:
I like how they choose the pra'nang they put their put together and was like YES...these 2 got it..p'chu and the Kong are on POINT

her interview is very matured...i like how the ET host are very reasonable about the "drama" and saying those reporter are asking her stupid Q

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
Hehehehe :p :p :p. Here....have some sugar....
-----
Kew hug him and started crying. He was surprised and hug her back.
He kiss her on the forehead.
"The doctor said I'm ok. I'm sorry I made you scared"
"I'm sorry I was stupid to you"
"Are you really worried about me?"
"You already know, why do ask?"
"I want to hear it from your mouth"
"Yes, I was really scared and worried about you"
"Like this... (You) are a little cuter"
"Just a little?"
"Even a little and I already love you so much. I really love you. Love you a long time ago.
Thann pull Kew in for a hug.
"How long ago? Could it be from the past life?"
"It could be, I can feel it. "
=========
Hahahaha Here is some more sugar for tonight!!!
Same scene from the quote above
=========

"Do you love me?"
" Yes, I love you. A self-centered man"
"Can you stay with me tonight? I don't want to be far from you. I promise not to do anything. I just want to be close to you. I don't want to lose you"
"Why do you say that?"
"I'm just afraid. Afraid I'll lose you again. I have found you now and I'll never let you go."

In the bedroom, Kaew finished with the shower and changed her clothes. Thann was hiding behind the bathroom door. She walked out and he scooped her up and put her on the bed.
"What are you trying to do?"
"I'm just trying to please you." He kiss her on the cheek.
He cover her with a blanket.
"Cover up or else I won't be able to stop myself. "
Kew is shy so she has her back to him. Thann smile and is playing with her hair

spanky

sarNie OldFart
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OMG  :woot2:  :drools:  :pervie:  :heart: I just died a million, zillion times over!!!! :yahoo:  :spin:

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Lol.  This is probably the other bed scene that we've seen pictures of where Than has like a bandage on his forehead.  Oh man....soooooo cute!!!!!  Why is this show so good?  I think about it all the time.  Damn, Mario has never looked soo fine.  Same with Mint, she's sooo cute and beautiful.  They are so natural together.  Lol, I don't even see boyfriend and girlfriend, they fight like a married couple. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMHMHMGMMGMGGMGMGMGMGMGGM

I AM LITERALLY FANNING MYSELF OH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ! TAI TAI TAI!!!! OMGGGGGG.....I AM SO SHY RIGHT NOW JHEHEHEH THEY NEED TO GET A ROOM.....OH THEY ARE IN A ROOM  :drools:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

i AM SUGAR HIGHHHH

HERE'S SOMETHING FOR YA...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lx8vYQ3O8E

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
=========
Hahahaha Here is some more sugar for tonight!!!
Same scene from the quote above
=========
"Do you love me?"
" Yes, I love you. The man who always want his way"
"Can you stay with me tonight? I don't want to be far from you. I promise not to do anything. I just want to be close to you. I don't want to lose you"
"Why do you say that?"
"I'm just afraid. Afraid I'll lose you again. I have found you now and I'll never let you go."
In the bedroom, Kaew finished with the shower and changed her clothes. Thann was hiding behind the bathroom door. She walked out and he scooped her up and put her on the bed.
"What are you trying to do?"
"I'm just trying to please you." He kiss her on the cheek.
He cover her with a blanket.
"Cover up or else I won't be able to stop myself. "
Kew is shy so she has her back to him. Thann smile and is playing with her hair
OMG OMGSH ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!^_^your SPOLING is making the WEDNESDAY waiting seem EVEN LONGER NOW. Thanks for sharing.

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
Chario is the Som Thum couple...they love to eat it...I like how Mint "pa-um" him calling him very handsome  :heart:
I like how they choose the pra'nang they put their put together and was like YES...these 2 got it..p'chu and the Kong are on POINT

her interview is very matured...i like how the ET host are very reasonable about the "drama" and saying those reporter are asking her stupid Q
That's hella cute the PAPAYA SALAD Couple...chario

spanky

sarNie OldFart
thanks for the VDO...their facial expression is soo n'synce...call me crazy but they do it exactly the same!!!!! who GIF can i STEAL???