[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Junji is in a Thai girl band called GaiA. I like Oh's interviews. He looks like the type who likes to be in a committed relationship. He was with gugib for a long time. This is my first time watching his lakorn. I didn't know he was a good actor. A big fan of him now.

I haven't seen any interview of Mint yet that they don't ask about Pupaa. It's very annoying. She is prettier because of the sweetness between her and pupaa ---- WTF kind of question, comment is that.???Especially the new interview in Thairath of her. I saw the title and description and didn't even bother reading. A whole big freaken paragraph and his name is mentioned in every sentences. She is still under the shadows of other people. She needs a break through role so people can focus on her acting.

Watched the today show and was bothered by the host, Pat and Kong doing all the talking. Mint, Oh and PJ didn't say much. Like the part where casting team goes thru pictures. Put mint and Oh pictures next to each other and it just clicked for the team.

Champagne is Ked, Kaew's sister, from the past life. She is Tanong's daughter in present but love interest from the past. Gross! Hahaha

Read a conversation between chalida's close fans regarding the kissing scenes. They said she probably like it because Mario is her idol. LOL
Link to today show. http://youtu.be/WMISnlIrdJk

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Hokulanii_ said:
That night, Kew is touching her necklace and walking inside the house. She heard "Khun Kaew" coming from different direction. She turned and saw the gang dressed in boran's clothes. They are throwing her a birthday dinner party. Korn brought out a gift box for her and said its from her parents. She opened it and it's the same thing again every year. They got her a padded bra. Everyone laughed. Kew called her parents and complained about it.

:coverlaf:  OMG, I can't ... :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Hokulanii for the link to the today show. Lol, didn't understand anything but I was happy to see the scenes from the boran period and how they first met.  Soooooo cute!!  Khun Kaew is so demure and ladylike.  Can't wait for Wednesday and Thursday!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! Than and kaew are already bf and gf in episode 8!? Yes!!! GOODNESS THE SPOILER IS KILLING ME!!!!! Warning is just as sweet as Than!!!! Im so sad he had to kill Mek. SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED GIRLS!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!! This lakorn is making me nervous and happy at the same time!!! Miss being on this thread! Been so busy this weekend that I can't be on here too often.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
eeeek thanks for the spoilers again hokulanii!! heheh how exciting soo many cute scenes coming up. Hmm could it be that hug that we saw in the talk show that Kew saw Than hugging Champagne? LOL she sure is jealous. They're both so stubborn, so then of course they won't admit it haha I wonder what he meant by saying that he is going to go far away?? I can't wait to see this week's episodes!!  :dance3:

Chan Duchess

sarNie Egg
I have a question for those in the know. Is Mint's brother paired with Pat or Than's sister? Cause I'm confused. He kissed Than's sister twice but it seems like he's into Pat.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
Junji is in a Thai girl band called GaiA. I like Oh's interviews. He looks like the type who likes to be in a committed relationship. He was with gugib for a long time. This is my first time watching his lakorn. I didn't know he was a good actor. A big fan of him now.

I haven't seen any interview of Mint yet that they don't ask about Pupaa. It's very annoying. She is prettier because of the sweetness between her and pupaa ---- WTF kind of question, comment is that.???Especially the new interview in Thairath of her. I saw the title and description and didn't even bother reading. A whole big freaken paragraph and his name is mentioned in every sentences. She is still under the shadows of other people. She needs a break through role so people can focus on her acting.

Watched the today show and was bothered by the host, Pat and Kong doing all the talking. Mint, Oh and PJ didn't say much. Like the part where casting team goes thru pictures. Put mint and Oh pictures next to each other and it just clicked for the team.

Champagne is Ked, Kaew's sister, from the past life. She is Tanong's daughter in present but love interest from the past. Gross! Hahaha

Read a conversation between chalida's close fans regarding the kissing scenes. They said she probably like it because Mario is her idol. LOL
Link to today show. http://youtu.be/WMISnlIrdJk

Thank you so much Hokulanii, I was searching and waiting for someone to upload to YT all morning. :woot: Finally gets to watch it. 

Mario and Gubgib was so cute together, I always thought they would last, because they've been together for so long.  I think the new girl look similar to GG, especially the eyes.  I guess we now knows what types of girl Mario like. lolz But I still like him with GG more. :D

The interviews is not so bad, I think he(the host) tried to includes everyone, but it was so short that is hard to get everything it.  :sweat:

Totally agreeing with you, it's so annoying that they interviewing her but asks about someone else.  Like the video down below, the problem doesn't even involved her, but they still asking her instead of asking about the lakorn. :facepalm:  I want to hear about the lakorn DAMN IT!, not about which couple are fake and which are not. :weee:  I don't even want to know about Mint's personal life, because I only care about TSL Thun/Mek/Warong and Kew/Kaew ATM DAMN reporters! :D   :wub:   :rofl:

I don't know if anyone post this up yet, but I only saw it today, so here it is, please skip if you guys saw it already.  :clap2:  I love what the two hosts is saying about the news and about reporters asking Mint; Especially the lady host saying from 1:20 and on...   :cloud9:   :rofl:  I am so agreeing with her, and her wishes came true, because the lakorn is a big hits right now.  :clap2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAvlK6Rgt3w

spanky

sarNie OldFart
From his interview it doesn't sound too serious...he "open" hahaha and mint not calling him her bf haha....

I didnt really care about him and his ex...hell I didn't care for him lol

3 more days til wed...

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Hehehehe :p :p :p. Here....have some sugar....

-----
"The doctor said I'm ok. I'm sorry I made you scared"
"I'm sorry I was stupid to you"
"Are you really worried about me?"
"You already know, why do ask?"
"I want to hear it from your mouth"
"Yes, I was really scared and worried about you"
"Like this... (You) are a little cuter"
"Just a little?"
"Even a little and I already love you so much. I really love you. Love you a long time ago.
Thann pull Kew in for a hug.
"How long ago? Could it be from the past life?"
"It could be, I can feel it. "

spanky

sarNie OldFart
From his interview it doesn't sound too serious...he "open" hahaha and mint not calling him her bf haha....

I didnt really care about him and his ex...hell I didn't care for him lol

3 more days til wed...

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
Hehehehe :p :p :p. Here....have some sugar....

-----
"The doctor said I'm ok. I'm sorry I made you scared"
"I'm sorry I was stupid to you"
"Are you really worried about me?"
"You already know, why do ask?"
"I want to hear it from your mouth"
"Yes, I was really scared and worried about you"
"Like this... (You) are a little cuter"
"Just a little?"
"Even a little and I already love you so much. I really love you. Love you a long time ago.
Thann pull Kew in for a hug.
"How long ago? Could it be from the past life?"
"It could be, I can feel it. "
OMG OMG!!!!! How are they so cute!??!!  The writer for this lakorn is amazing, lol.  So much fan service and good dialogue between the otp.  Thank you Hokulanii for our daily sugar.  I'm so addicted.  

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD!!! Than is too freaking sweet!!! IM DYING!! Need air!!! I can so imagine Than saying all those sweet things to Kew!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Chario is my oxygen... how the hell I missed reading that spoiler ...ahhhhhh....hopefully no crazy drama and them being mad at each other too long...khun chu wrote a good script so far, I barely ffw .. only rai ppl

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
Chario is my oxygen... how the hell I missed reading that spoiler ...ahhhhhh....hopefully no crazy drama and them being mad at each other too long...khun chu wrote a good script so far, I barely ffw .. only rai ppl
Every episode has some sweetness for us all.  I like it that they fight but then they make up in the same episode, nothing is pro-longed.  I try to watch the whole episode the first time and then all the time afterwards are devoted to otp only.  Lol, I ffw everybody else.  Hehe.  

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omgg I wonder what did Than go do haha that he got hurt!! aawww that got me blushing. hehe I am so happy to see Kew admit her love to him hehhe I can't wait!!!  :spin:

Had to give up my KwanWin siggie for ChadaOh hehe but it's ok I love it hahah  :woot2:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@Hokulanii yes! That's the interview of the mint I was talking about! The thairath one. I read and was just so annoyed...
Ooohh I'll watch today show when I'm fully awake (I'm still kind of dazed)
Even though gubgib and Mario were together for a long time I felt like their personalities clash. They didn't really balance each other out tbh.