[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
haha...darn..no 'willing'

yes their personal life doesn't effect my 'fin'...as long as they r happy n have another lakorn for me haha...i'm fin their BTS too...I have NOT fin a couple so badly since Num/kob...even when I fin her w/Mark...it was not as intense as thing hahaha....The lakorn and their BTS of their Interaction is KILLING ME..OMG the way she's smiling up at him as he sleep....ahhhhhhhhhh...I just died....I just saw my post of their mag shoot and I call them looking WIERD...esp...Mario...i have to eat those WORDS...I'm simple...I want photoshoots and a 2017 lakorn and a 2019 lakorn...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
You're absolutely right. As long as they are happy with their significant other, gaaw paaw laaeo.

The last person I fin Mint with was JMA. TBH, I did not FIN as much as I am with CHADAOH!! They're making me go crazyyyyyy!! Like forreals hehe

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm a JALIDA fan too...but it's not as strong as Chario and I had many doubts about these too

"interesting pairing indeed hehe....mint looks gorgeous as usual...mario look different, i wouldn't think it was him ...still baby face"

-What I commented on their July 2014 Mag-

But Damn...now I'm finning like a lunatic...i called them an "interesting pairing", my nice way of saying NOPE

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Dang girls!!! You're all so fast!!! I was only gone from the forum for a few minutes and there is already so much I need to catch up on!!! =D 

I like Mint and James Ma too but like you all said, I like her with Mario more!!! Since they are still young, there is no knowing what will happen in the future. =D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  WHOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: Love all those cute pictures of them. So many kisses to looking forward to.  :spin:  :drool: 

I like when he was with Gubgib.
Sorry I don't usually follow his works, so I don't know.  Who is Mario talking to now? 

:worthy: Admin or Mods please update my "likes" already or better yet increase limits to 100's a day will be so awesome! :clap:  Thank you! :rockon:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i bet this will be 200 by ep 6-7...

MissSunny said:
Dang girls!!! You're all so fast!!! I was only gone from the forum for a few minutes and there is already so much I need to catch up on!!! =D 

I like Mint and James Ma too but like you all said, I like her with Mario more!!! Since they are still young, there is no knowing what will happen in the future. =D
 ahhh...yes they are STILL YOUNG...Perfect age for a guy to get marry is 30+ where they have matured better...hahah I change my avatar again...it will ever be circulating w/all the awesome pix we get of Chario..i work ALL day tomorrow so I don't get to watch...All i can do is come here and  see what other say and FIN

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Thanks you guys for all the updates and pictures :) i love them!!
Love the spoilers  but i feel bad for Than! He is as sweet as Mek <3
Can't wait for tomorrow! I going crazy over these two!! Hopefully they will get to work together again in 2017
I miss them already lol  :wink:  :heart:  :thumbsup:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS THE VIDEO OF THE THINGS THEY SAY TO EACH OTHER!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND ADORABLE!!!! =D

The way they interact with each other is so cute and fresh! I like it! :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I need to stop watching videos of Mint and Mario together because it is making me smile like an idiot. Also, I really really really want Mint's wedding dress in the lakorn!!!! It's soooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!! =D Hopefully one day if I should ever find my very own Mario, I will wear the same wedding dress too.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
yay that photo is finally back up!! haha I wonder if Than will think anything seeing Kew in the boran clothes lol he might disregard it hehe oh well can't wait for those cheek kisses heheh  :pervie: I won't be able to sleep tonight cuz I will be thinking about this lakorn but I need to cuz tomorrow I have to wake up early!! :( 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
SPANKYYY GOODNIGHTTTT TO YOU !! FUN DEE NA KAAAAAA :) I'm on the same boat as you since I will be working all day tomorrow. Sadly, I'm almost out of data because of CHADAOH so I won't be able to spazz with ya as much until I get home from work.

I adored Mario and GG's relationship and still do <3

Narukkkk naaw !!

c: tagged

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Girls it's hard to fall asleep when I keep coming onto this thread to read all your posts!!! It's already midnight here for me. Wednesday has arrived!!!! Finally!!! Hopefully when I wake up in a few hours, the new episode will be posted on youtube!!!!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lucky you Miss Sunny that it's already Wednesday ahah thank goodness it is not Wednesday yet so I have some time to do hw lol there are still 2 more hours to be Wednesday hehe I already know tomorrow morning I am going to come straight to the thread to check spoilers and pics heheh and I will also be waiting for the episodes to come out hehe I am going to watch tomorrow's episode! I have made it a priority which isn't a really good thing but you know, I gotta give myself a break too haha such a long break I will have watching tomorrow's episode. Ughh I am going to die waiting for the bed scene on Thursday 

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
So many squealing sceneeeeeeeees!! I'm so exciteeeed  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
Ep 3 part 1 w/ eng sub is available in FB already. I'm very thankful for all the subbers of this series  :bravo:

BTW, How many episodes will this series have? 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
kimsaj said:
So many squealing sceneeeeeeeees!! I'm so exciteeeed  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
Ep 3 part 1 w/ eng sub is available in FB already. I'm very thankful for all the subbers of this series  :bravo:

BTW, How many episodes will this series have? 

I hope TSL is more than 13ep hehe