[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
Her bangs look better after the show. No to that dress. Saw the calendar Bts of Oh and Taew. Why am I a little envious? I wish it was Mint. LOL
Trying to finish translating the scripts for you guys to read and then I'll be up, up and away for a week of vacation in Maui. Will be back to spazz with you girls when I'm home!
Have a nice vacation!!! Thanks for all your hardwork on the translations.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
OMGGGG!! Pangia!! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU FOR SHARING WITH US!! I LOVE  YOUR MVS LIKE ALWAYS!! :heart: WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SONG TOO I LOVE HOW IT HAS THAT MODERN TONE TO IT TOO!! I HOPE TO SEE YOU MAKE MORE OF THEM HEHEH  :woot2:

thank you so much dear hokulanii,  :kiss3:
I wish you  a safe and fun trip in Maui. So jealous I wish I can go on vacation too hehe but you have a wonderful time!! We'll miss you on this thread spazzing with us  :wink:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like his hair on tsl. Ya 2morrow is wed!!! Have a great vaca n thx for spoiling us!! I didn't watch the calendar bts..taew can have bomb :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
When ch3 calendar was shot, this lakorn was still filming. So Taew was chosen as they were popular in rising sun (I did not see any chemistry between Mario and Taew though, not even in calendar shoot)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
I like his hair on tsl. Ya 2morrow is wed!!! Have a great vaca n thx for spoiling us!! I didn't watch the calendar bts..taew can have bomb :p
"Taew can have bomb" made me LOL. The poor guy. Hahaha
Why are the hosts and Mario picking on Mint's hands? That is mean...
There must be some magazines that wants our ChadaOh in a photoshoot already. The lakorn has such a great buzz. I was also surprised to see a lot Mario's poster at the mall in the Philippines. Back then I didn't know he has such a big fan base there. His photoshoot for Penneshop is hot.

Thanks everyone!!!! :D We go to Hawaii every year so it's like our 2nd home now hahaha so let me know if anyone needs a recommendation. I also had a small beach wedding 5 years ago in Maui so it's a special place for us. (Cheesy I know! :p )I told my hubby I love Mario because he is a younger version of him. LOL

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
HOW CUTE heheh yes yes I for sure will ask you when I finally get the freedom to travel, I always wanted to go see clear water haha so my plan is to go to the Carribeans but anywhere with clear water is fine hehe Have a blast!

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:

Ban Muang Newspaper

“'The atmosphere today is very lively. It seems like everyone is here to play instead of shooting a lakorn. Once they got the float rings, everyone all went down to the water without waiting for one another, especially Punjan who dragged everyone to the middle of the water. The first victim was Frued, who was not expecting it, got surrounded and everyone splashed water on him. He couldn’t even open his eyes. He screamed and yelled. The next victim is Mint. They put her on the ring, pushed and shove her around that she almost fell on her face many times. “

“The person that is behind it (that pushed/shove her) is Mario. He keeps teasing and tricking her. Even though in this scene (in the lakorn) Mario is supposed to be sweet (a sweet scene between the two) and protect her but the mission failed. There are too many people that are the 3rd wheels. I am telling you the mood (romantic mood) is gone. Follow and watch this scene this Wednesday.”

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
So embarrassing, I read your comments while I was walking to the cafeteria and nearly ran into the bike stands. Ouiiii so careless.

Ahhhhg the Queen of video-editing is back!!!! Awesome video like always Pangia.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Ban Muang Newspaper

'The atmosphere today is very lively. It seems like everyone is here to play instead of shooting a lakorn. Once they got the float rings, everyone all went down to the water without waiting for one another, especially Punjan who dragged everyone to the middle of the water. The first victim was Frued, who was not expecting it, got surrounded and everyone splashed water on him. He couldnt even open his eyes. He screamed and yelled. The next victim is Mint. They put her on the ring, pushed and shove her around that she almost fell on her face many times.

The person that is behind it (that pushed/shove her) is Mario. He keeps teasing and tricking her. Even though in this scene (in the lakorn) Mario is supposed to be sweet (a sweet scene between the two) and protect her but the mission failed. There are too many people that are the 3rd wheels. I am telling you the mood (romantic mood) is gone. Follow and watch this scene this Wednesday.
Ommggmgmgmmgh I am super Fangirling Eeeekkksss Mario is such a trickster !!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
lmaoo the gang is too funny hehe I love how it says it's supposed to be romantic, but the mission failed. Seems like they all had too much fun pranking each other hahah Mario is soo sneaky!! LOL pushing Mint and she almost fell on her face a couple of times. EEEEK soo excited to see this scene tomorrow!!  :woot:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
2 of a kind...these 2 pranksters!! I need a mario lookalike in real life hehe

Yes they can get CUTER

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bHETjseSPU

The shoots are beautiful, the guys are all hot especially in the suits, but don't know about the girls. :scratchhead2:

What is Ann wearing? :yuck: And when are they going to get rid of that slick hairstyle?  :thumbdown: 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Watching the video of the magazine shoot and not really a big fan of Mark or Kim, so I didn't really like it. Mario was handsome though!!! I like Nadech and Yaya together, but they are paired up together for too many things that I think it's getting too much. It's like chocolate. I love eating chocolate, but I don't want to eat it all the time or eat it too much or it will become boring.

Wish they would have paired Mario with Mint, but I do think that Mario and Taew are a good couple too. Loved them in the Rising Sun series.

A couple that I really want to see pair up in the future is Nadech and Mint. I still love my ChaRio/ChadaOh couple the best though!!! <3 They are fresh, like watermelon in the summer time.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS WEEK'S EPISODES!!!! Want to see more skinship between our two lovebirds!!! Got to warn my family to prepare for my craziness tomorrow and Thursday.