[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ChadaOh has 3zaap taping today at 10pm pst. If you stay up late you may see some sweet pictures. I just finished reading episode 7 and it's just getting me upset. I'm contemplating if I should translate it or not. Hehehehe

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ohhh Hokulanii you are scaring me. :( If you are getting upset, then I probably will too. Is it Kew?? She is denying his love or is it annoying Champagne?? gosh whatever it is I just hope ChadaOh will get to be together

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Ok, I woke up this morning thinking today is wed, feeling gleeful for SHJNPT then realized a day early then I really want to go back and sleep this whole day.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Step said:
On screen  :spicy:  :spicy:  :spicy:
Lol Mario holding Mint's neck like that. Like she will run away :p

OMG :drools:  I CAN'T..  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling

Awwww. Yes! Yes! This is when she is in a boran clothes. All the pictures are from Ep 5. I am reposting it for those that wants to read it. FIN.

Kewalin came home with Mek to Thann's house. Krit said normally Thann doesn't get drunk with this amount of alcohol but he turned into Mek. Kew tell Mek to hurry up and get sober so she can go home.

Later Mek has Kew sleep on the bed while he sit on the floor, holding her hand on the bed and resting his head on it. In the middle of the night, Thann woke up and see Kew sleeping on his bed. He got up to look at her face closely, smiled "stealing my bed again".

He got onto the bed next to her, it woke her up. She see him and wanted to get up. He wrapped her around his arms.

"Why do you come back?"

"I didn't come back to see you. I came to take care of Mek. "

"Mek and I are the same person. You are concern about me aren't you?"

"I'll rather be concern about a cat than you"

"I know you are stubborn. Tell me you are concern about me"

"You are so full of yourself. Let me go."

He is debating whether to let her go or not. Her heart is pounding.

Kew, "what are you going to do?"

He smile. He wrapped his arms tighter around her.

"I'm not going to do anything. I just want to sleep here and hold you"

Kew became tense. The light turned off.

"Did you turned off the light?"

"I don't know". He closed his eyes and smile.

ooooooo

In the morning, Thann is still holding her on the bed. He woke up and looked at her face and smile. Kew is now in a boran cloth. He is looking at her with love. He bent down and kissed her on the cheek. It woke her up and stared at him. Then she pushed him and got up. Kew is mad and wants to go home.

He pulled her back down onto the bed.

"I'm done. I'm going home"

"But I'm not done."

"What now?"

"You can't quit and have to go back to work"

She said no.

"If you don't work, where are you going to get the money to pay me back?"

"I'll do whatever it takes to pay you back"

"How long are you going to be stubborn like this?"

"No, eh, stubborn, I'm not stubborn"

Thann bent down and kissed her cheek. She squealed.

"Are you coming back to work?"

She said no. He kissed her cheek again.

"Are you coming back to work?"

She is afraid to say no. He kissed her again and continued with many more kisses until she agreed to come back to work. She asked him to let go. Her let her go from his arms. She got up and wiped her cheeks.

"I said yes because I want to finish paying you back so I can stop having you as an owner of my life.

"You are selfish. What kind of person would be smiling when they are getting yelled at"

Thann smile. "Hurry up and go take a shower so we can go to work together"

"You always want things your way"

"Do you want me to wash you in the shower"

"Crazy" and she ran into the bathroom. Thann looked and laughed.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I guess the real trouble is going to start in episode 7 and onwards. I knew the happy moments were going to end sooner or later. Now the real drama begins. I'm scared of what is going to come to our lovely couple!!! I hope no one dies!!! I'm serious!!! NO ONE BETTER DIE!!!! 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
heheh that photo man!! Killing me here hehe I want to be on cloud 9 too but unfortunately I got homework. Will come back to fin tomorrow hehe I am like refreshing this thread 24/7 lol 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
THANKSSSSS A BUNCH HOKULANII <3 i'LL make sure to share it again when the pic is properly uploaded by the rightful owner first!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Oops. Oh well. I'm happy to see it. LOL. This is the reason why I didn't post the picture that Mint's friend posted.
I jumped when I saw the pic !! Had to share it right away but then I saw the messages written on the pic after I shared it. Whoopsies.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow is 3zap recording always that late? 0_0
Nooooo why only a preview?? Why??? I need to see the whole thing and I'll sub it if I can, I just need to watch it firstttt
I've been caryying around about 5-6 textbooks for the past 5 hours. I need a breather (but wait Chario is my oxygen mwahahahahah I breathe in and out and all it is is chario)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
Wow is 3zap recording always that late? 0_0
Nooooo why only a preview?? Why??? I need to see the whole thing and I'll sub it if I can, I just need to watch it firstttt
I've been caryying around about 5-6 textbooks for the past 5 hours. I need a breather (but wait Chario is my oxygen mwahahahahah I breathe in and out and all it is is chario)

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! ARE YOU GOING TO SUB IT!!?? PLEASE SUB IT!!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE IF YOU DO SUB IT!!!!!!!!! =D