[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
bella said:
I'm obsessing over mint and Mario and I love that karuna song that Mario sings!!!!!!! Omg a kiss I can look forward to!!

I've been singing that song the whole day and my cousin is super annoyed by me!!!! heheheeh

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lakornsrok said:
omggg Ipsmilez! You just killed me!! eeek soo cute!! I love it heheh I wonder if that is the scene that Hokulani spoiled us with Than kissing her so she is willing to go back to work hehe Than is so sneaky!! I can't wait to see that now!! :woot:
Yup. I think this is the scene. :) love love episode 5.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
eekkksssss I'm sugar high again AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This must be from Mint's camera taking a picture of him sleeping again. Hahaha
There is one scene from the script, they were on the bed together, Thann see Kew as Kaew and him as Warong. This must be it. They have to change clothes back and forth for the scene.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Thank you Hokulanii for all the spoilers! I will be waiting for more hehe I love you!! :heart:  :kiss3:  heheh you're the best!! If it wasn't you, I think I would die waiting but thank goodness you saved us all heheh keep them spoilers coming when you have time!! Shipping them both like CRAZY!! I never thought I would ship them this much haha when I have time. I need to make a gif of them and then put it in my sig. Or maybe I should wait for that cheek kiss eeek blushing already haha  :coverlaf:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Eeeekkksss!! YESSS!! THAT JAWLINE!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! And Kiss too!! AHHHH!!! 
Thanks girls. Now I can't wait for this week's episodes even more. 555

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Candyy said:
Thanks for all the spoilers! :) I have not signed in to chat for the longest time. Mario and Mint are just too cute to stay quiet haha...love them. I'm so glad they finally paired up. I've been waiting for this pair for ages and they have not disappoint! I hope this is their IT lakorn so they can get recognized and paired up again!
By the way, does anyone know what Gale typed on the laptop during the meeting? There was a scene where they showed the screen of the laptop when Than was checking to see how Gale was following along...I'm curious since I can't read Thai.
Kew typed......."very numbed"...."confused already....." "(Can you) speak human language?"

lovestar

sarNie Adult
So I just came back from my last full day of highschool, all teary and everything and now I see that picture!! Everyone just, just let me breathe for a second!!! I can't catch up with all the feels I am feeling in this present moment! Its just too much for me to handle!!!
Let me get some oxygen for a sec

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
hehee omggg now I can die of happiness!! hehe Love how Mario really kisses her cheeks ahhh!! FIN Mak ahhaha I can't wait for that scene! Can Wednesday come already Eiiiiiii  :spicy:

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
EPISODE 7: OCT 18, 2015

At Thann's house on the lawn. Thann is stressing out. Kew, " If you are not Mek, and it's not about remembering the past life...."

Thann interrupted her, "Mek and I are a different person". Kew is wondering why Mek would possess Thann.

"Mek possess me because he wants to see you. But there must be a reason why he picked me"

"So how are the three of us connected? If I have that diary, we would know the answer"

Kew, if I did something bad in the past, would you be mad at me?"

"When was this?"

"In the past life". Kew laughed. "The past life has nothing to do with the present. Why would I be mad at you?"

"I want you to know that I didn't want it to happen"

"What are you talking about? You are saying like you knew what you did from the past life"

ooooooo

That night Thann stared at himself in the mirror. "Where ever you are, or if you are still following me, Mek, I want to know why you are possessing me. Are you revengeful against me or do you want Kewalin? Why aren't you reborn yet? What do you want?"

The rescue van is on scene, they stopped to help a man from motorcyle accident. Pu asked Kew to go get the medicine. Kew ran to the trunk of the car then she heard a man crying in pain nearby. She went and check and see a big man in a boran clothe. He is holding his bleeding stomach with one hand. Her firmly grabbed her hand. "It's my fault"

"What are you talking about? You have a cut. Did you get stabbed?"

"Don't worry about me"

Kew tells him she is going to take him to the hospital.

"Even if I died. I will love you and be loyal to you Khun Kaew, forever" Kew heard Khun Kaew but wanted him to stop talking so she can take him to the hospital.

"I would like to follow and serve Khun Kaew in every life"

"I told you to stop talking. You will die because you talk too much. Get up"

"Promise me first that you will not blame and be mad at Khun Warong"

"Why do I have to promise now"

"Promise me"

Kew said yes just to get him to stop talking. She helped him to the van. Pu came back and Kew told him to hurry to the hospital because she has an injured person inside the van. They both went to check on him but it's empty. Kew is shocked. She doesn't know if he is a ghost or human.

That night Kew is scared and can't stay alone. She ran and jumped onto Korn's bed and want to sleep with her brother. She told him she saw a ghost and doesn't want to sleep alone. She refused when Korn asked her to go take a shower. He told her again and to go sleep in her own room. He'll go sleep in the room with her.

At the same time, Thann is reading the diary at the part where Kaew is hugging (holding) Warong, trying to stop Him from hurting Mek. She yelled for Mek to run and get away. Warong ordered 3 slaves to go after Mek and kill him. Kaew is begging him to let Mek go. Warong refused and pushed Kaew off of him and she fell on the floor. He left and followed.

Thann is stressed out by it so he stop reading. He is wondering why he is so cruel. Kew has a dream that Mek got stabbed and is laying on the ground. Mek keep telling her it's his fault. Kaew tell him he didn't do anything wrong. He saved her life. Mek tell her not to worry about him. Even when he is dead, he'll love and be loyal to her forever. Kaew is crying hard and telling him he can't die. He has to be with her. Mek said he will follow her to every life to serve her. Kew told him not to say that. Mek, "Promise me that you will not blame Warong or be mad at him?"

Mek asked her to promise. She shook her head. Mek was about to lose his last breath and asked her to promise again so she has no choice but to say yes. He closed his eyes and died. Kew woke up and her face was covered in tears.

Thann read to the part where Warong was standing there listening to Mek before he died. The sword dropped from Warong's hand. He was stunned and feel sorry.

Thann is also sorry that Warong did a big mistake.

oooooo

****Personal thoughts*****
If you recalled reading script episode 2, Mek revealed that he grew up with Kew and that they are friends even though he is only a servant. In the lakorn episode 2, they did not reveal this fact. He was about to tell them but it was interrupted by a rescue call and they went off to catch ducks.

Kaew probably broke up with Warong after Mek died. She didn't keep her promise she made with Mek and probably blame Warong.