[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Episode 1 is so good! I really like the pacing. I really like Mek. I'm sad he isn't Tharatorn... It makes it harder cause I REALLY like Mek. I like Tharn too though. But ofc right now, Mek is better, lol. I can't lie though, I can't wait to see more bicker scenes. Those are my favorites, haha. I wonder if Mario wasn't playing Mek, would I like Mek just as much? Mario's is sooo good at playing him. Seriously, his puppy eyes. Ugh, my soft spot already! Also the hand holding! Tharn was too cute not letting Kewalin's hand go. Love love loveeee

I was already laughing at the opening, haha. The small scene where Mint was trying to fight and escape Tharn but he caught her and threw her to the bed. Ouuuuu, can't wait for that one, hehe. There were many funny scenes, I loved it. Punjan tho... So good looking. Can't wait for more sibling time. ;)

If I were Pu, man. Seeing ghost is not my thing. Even though he is scared, he is still quite brave. Applause to him. I like his character though he seems to be the one blocking Tharn and Kewalin's love later on. Rn, he's too busy blocking Mek. XP

As much as I like Mek, I hope we see more Tharn and Kewalin so I won't like Mek more than him. But seriously, Tharn is gonna be great! Hahahaha. Loving the songs as well

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I smiled all the way through watching it! Mek is so loveable. Also Ai Mor is cute
Punjan is really handsome!
I love love love the flashbacks

Ntsuab-Ci

I'm too happy, haha. Btw, does Kewalin like... go live with Tharn later on? There are a quite a few scenes in Tharn's room. C:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Wow, Mek is literally the cutest person ! Mario has a baby face which matches it. I couldn't stop laughing. OMG. Like Tharn is such an ass right now but then I can see him changing. Right now I'm team Mek bc he gives Kaew those stares which turns me on cause like its so damn cute. I can't wait for tomorrow. I was screaming while watching.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I woke up late but now I am heading off to work. Sad that I miss the pilot episode. Hopefully after my 12 hour shift.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished episode one and I just loveeee how Mek looks at Kew. You can see the admiration and love. I can get lost in Mario's eyes sometimes. I'm also digging Mint's style in here. I'm loving her hair, I want hair like that. Sad that Punjun and Beau won't be reunited in here but at least this time it's Beau wanting Punjun haha Looking forward to episode 2.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Episode one was great!!! I think I already love the lakorn! Mint is great and Mario is handsome as always. I think he is doing a great job at portraying the two different characters! I can't decide which one I like best, but I think they both have their own charms. Mek is so adorable! He makes you just want to protect him! No wonder Kew can't turn him away when he ends up coming to her.

Anyone else like me and curious about Kew and Than's past life? I want to see more of their past life and see how that will tie into their present life!!! I want to see Mek and Kaew's storyline too!!

Also, anyone else feeling like this lakorn has the same feeling as the Korean drama Hyde and Jekyll? If you haven't watched the drama, you should watch it because I think it's very similar, except that in the Korean drama, there is no past life.

Okay that's enough rambling for today! Yay for tomorrow!!! Can't wait to see more!!! Loving our new MM couple! <3  

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
I just love this actually. Mek looks so cuteeee when he gave that sad look to her. ❤ & yas! Her brother is firing!! hottie alert.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
greeeeedddsss. Just read episode 4. Can wait till next week!

she moved in with Tharatorn. He made her stay in the same room on the same bed with him instead of guest room. His reason? He has to keep an eye on her so she won't run back home. No wonder we see a a lot of bed scenes and she they both in PJs and robes.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
can't wait to start on this!! OMGG houkulanii, you're making me even more excited!! yay they're now going to be so close to each other hehe i like Mario getting possessive cuz he is hot I need to watch this soon!! From all the comments, it sounds so good! Gosh i can't wait. If she has to move in to live with Tharatorn, won't her brother say anything? Or maybe he doesn't know! need to watch episode 1 so I can spazz!! Loving the osts!

Ntsuab-Ci

Hokulanii_ said:
greeeeedddsss. Just read episode 4. Can wait till next week!
she moved in with Tharatorn. He made her stay in the same room on the same bed with him instead of guest room. His reason? He has to keep an eye on her so she won't run back home. No wonder we see a a lot of bed scenes and she they both in PJs and robes.
Ahhhhh, I thought so. Cuuuuttteee!

lakornsrok said:
can't wait to start on this!! OMGG houkulanii, you're making me even more excited!! yay they're now going to be so close to each other hehe i like Mario getting possessive cuz he is hot I need to watch this soon!! From all the comments, it sounds so good! Gosh i can't wait. If she has to move in to live with Tharatorn, won't her brother say anything? Or maybe he doesn't know! need to watch episode 1 so I can spazz!! Loving the osts!
You're right! Korn is pretty protective over Kewalin... I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like the idea but Kewalin would probably make up an excuse or something, haha