[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
Yes they were guessing celebrity namea. It just seemed that mint was better at guessing and Mario was better an explaining that's why it looked easy in the second half
Yeah, she's good at guessing but the problem is she's saying wrong for full.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ahhh I see but 2nd time around also seemed easier since Mint acted with like 3 of the guys so it seemed like Mario was about ton reference them easier. Pope, Boy, Bomb lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL is guess that dara a new trend? Keep it coming because I love it. I think Thailand needs to set up a variety program that's similar to the Korean such as Running Man, Infinitely Challenge, Return of Superman, Invincible Youth, etc. It would be awesome to see some of these dara compete against each other haha.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Their segment starts at 7:35 for those who want to skip to there part. 
Lols Mint is so funny and cute, not knowing how to you the chopsticks. Mario seemed to be teasing her a bit, and Beau trying to teach her how to use it. Then she just kinds of stares at how their holding theirs and trying to copy. But only ends up playing with it. Hahaha. 

PJ constantly stuffing his face. Lols. 
I really can't wait. :3

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol at her not using it properly. ... haha the guy keep eating and eating

Commentator: is mint/mario watching their weight or they can't steal the pork away

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe she can use it. She's just not a pro. I can't do that with the chopsticks either but I can eat with them. I think I got it from watching Offthegreatwall YT where Mike and Dan were talking about using the chopstick. You are a pro if you can do that with the chopsticks lol So I don't know how true that is.

She's such a clutz so it was expected that she wouldn't be a pro at using chopsticks LOL

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
fun said:
I believe she can use it. She's just not a pro. I can't do that with the chopsticks either but I can eat with them. I think I got it from watching Offthegreatwall YT where Mike and Dan were talking about using the chopstick. You are a pro if you can do that with the chopsticks lol So I don't know how true that is.

She's such a clutz so it was expected that she wouldn't be a pro at using chopsticks LOL
Were they trying to do tricks with the chopsticks? 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
lol no, but her chopstick usage was lacking and she was trying to show her to do it better hahaha...

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Lol at Mario teasing Mint if she was really a Chinese kid, since her father's Chinese. "Bpen look khun jin roo plao?"

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Mario  :woot:

cr mario fc
Omg this scene looks so cute =D 
Can this show please air soon? Please!!!? Haha anyways love the look in Mario's eyes. Hope we get a lot of lovely Chario scenes throughout the show and they remain the focus from start to finish. This show seems to have a lot going so I'd hate for it to lose focus, or focus too much supporting characters like some shows have done.