[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Omg I just died and came back to life again, Suang!!! I've missed them so much.That picture of them together has so many feels! I wished they would've been paired up again, the thought of them being in the same scene is too exciting. The picture just makes me miss them so much. Beau is beautiful, and PJ is just HOT. I want them together again!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Mint is gorgeous in the boran clothes. OMG...my jaws dropped. She should definitely try more olden period lakorns. Even though I love her quirky modern characters, I absolutely found her stunning playing like Piangkwan. Mature, lady like, classy, although a cinderella type role, she's was a strong person  :3 
I can't wait for the lakorn, omg. 

Aww and Suang....:3 even though I'm totally shipping PJ and Mint now, they are definitely an unforgettable pairing and had amazing chemistry. Sucks that she's married. I hate shipping married people with "single" people...makes me feel so guilty. Lols but that means their great at their jobs. Hahaha can't wait to see what's up between them in the lakorn. :) Even though it's just friends. 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm getting kind of sick seeing mint in the same type of clothing, from plr to cubic to ktwj and now song huajai. They all have the cutesy/ tomboyish vibe and I swear that picture of her in the white blazer and pants and hair pulled up high is definitely what I wanna see!!!
The pic with chario on the bed *dead*

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Filming already started! I dont even know what their characters are to each other. What if they're bro and sis:,( i cant stand it. Ch 3 gave me sugar and then took it away from me!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omgg those photos make me so excited!! Gosh I will love an aggressive Mario forcing himself on mint! Omgg those photos are sooo hot!!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
lakornsrok said:
Omgg those photos make me so excited!! Gosh I will love an aggressive Mario forcing himself on mint! Omgg those photos are sooo hot!!
When you put it that way, I'm excited! Omg. But this is a romcom? Shouldn't it be lighter drama or some. I really wanna know more about their characters!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
P'Mario is so handsome and P'Mint is so pretty. Gosh it's been such a long time since I've visited this forum. Time to catch up!
By the way, Happy Mother's Day!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Attention everyone. If you have a Viki's account, please fill out this form. 

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form

Copy this onto the title: Two Spirits Love (This Two Hearts For You) 

Keep it the same, I need consistency so Viki's staff don't get confuse. I will be providing them with information regarding the production and actor. Mario is a huge advantage because he is probably one of the more well known actor outside of Thailand. He has a huge fanbase in the Philippines and China. I just need enough people to request because Viki needs viewers to generate money to keep licensing project. The more people request around the globe, it is possible to get a global licensing which will be available in most region if it does get licensed.

If you don't have a Viki's account, go create one.

I am trying to get this licensed before it airs so that I can recruit subbers and segmenters. And you might have to go through training to keep it professional.